2019 Acura MDX consumer reviews

side view of 2019 MDX Acura
Explore the 2019 MDX Acura
Shop the 2019 MDX Acura

Beautiful investment

This vehicle is great! Well taken care of third-row a/c is missing which is a disappointment in the comfort category but we are very happy

4.4

super comfortable and reliable car suv

back seats comfortable enough for trips above 3 hours It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride handles almost like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology!

Most reliable car I have ever owned

This car met all of my needs,plenty of leg room and third row is amazing.I love the apple play.all wheel drive is good for snow.don’t have to worry about getting stuck in snow.

2nd generation I have owned

I fell in love with the MDXAspec color at first sight. I also once owned a previous MDX (2009) AND TL which I gave to my son when I decided to move on to the MDX. I took the test driven throughly enjoyed how it handled and the technology that it came with. Went on a 800 mile round trip and was very happy with the gas mileage and the vehicle handling. Also think this was a very good investment.

2.9

It is my 3rd MDX and a lot to say...

This is my 3rd MDX, and still a lot of things to be improved. I haven't put a lot of miles on it, so basically it is still a new car. Rattling noises inside the cabin never disappeared. The suspension is way below the average, and on Pennsylvania roads is a noise challenge. The technology inside the car is two generation behind if not more than that. Even the new 2021 model looks inside out of date with the old design infotainment that even Hyundai gave up quite some time ago. Same for the power plant and transmission, below average. For a car that wants to be a part of the luxury segment they need to do a lot of improvements on all those weak points.

MDX great reliable vehicle

The car has a third row seat which the kids and the four leg friend we have can enjoy choice seating. The nine speed transmission is awesome saves gas and the shift pedals on the steering makes you feel like your in control of a rocket when you need speed/power. Just love it

4.3

So far so good!

I like it - I did have a battery issue but Gillman Service took care of it with no problem! I was very pleased with their service department

Awesome vehicle

There’s really nothing bad to say about this ride i have the 2019 advance the options are endless the interior is top notch leather everywhere handles great for its size a real pleasure to drive

Best SUV For The Money

Extremely well built car, with a futuristic style, a great deal of interior space and storage including seating for 7, exceptional comfort, easy to drive, and great visibility.

Absolutely LOVE this car!

After my Honda Pilot was totaled by a drunk cop I suddenly became in the market for a new vehicle. I’d looked at Acura before but never dreamed of owning. Once I test drove it I wanted it! So happy with my choice!