1994 Acura Nsx

What? You don't have one?!?

by from Minneapolis on July 19, 2006

My NSX rocks. This thing is so smooth you'd think the road was coated with butter--until you take a turn, that is. The NSX hangs on like a bouldering champ. I love my NSX! Fast, sleek, a beautiful monster in your rear view mirror... I wouldn't trade it for any other car.

Excellent cars

by from Mississippi on March 31, 2010

Reliable, quick, light, super handling and looks that still catch the eye. What great machines Honda created starting 19 years ago. What more can you say about a true classic sports car

1994 NSX, Red, Tan interior

by from North Carolina on May 31, 2013

Best car I've ever owned. I've owned porche, bmw but none compared. its an acura/honda... besides styling that was my #2 buying reason. I've never had to do anything to this car but regular maintenance. I've now owned it for 13 years and people still stop me and tell me what a beautiful car it is. Red with Tan Interior. Its only 6 cylinder but fast as heck if I need it to be. Not fast as in drag racer fast but... on the road if I step on it the mph just keeps climbing and with no dips along the way. during gear shifts .. upto 160mph fast Gas mileage around town has been 22-23mpg usually (the honda part of the car ). Best part is a 1992 looks the same as a 1994 looks the same as a 2004. for almost all appearances. Great Car, Great Fun.

Similar Models