2000 Acura Tl

Wonderful and the most reliable car in the World

by from Chicago,IL on April 3, 2011

Acura TL is by far one of the best cars Acura has created. The style, performance and reliablilty will out perform any germany car in the market. I mean look it up yourself, you will not find too many MB that are on sale with over 150,000 miles, seriously because these MB that cost retail over $90K will never give you any reliablilty. I love my TL and I will drive it until my wheels fall off, and then maybe replace my wheels and drive it some more. 2000 TL is the best, do regular maint, and your grandson will be driving it 10 years from now with over 325,000 miles, serisouly. Don't buy German cars, they SUCK cause they don't last ever

TL rides

by from Los Angeles on August 19, 2006

excellent car if you are looking for a used car that performs like new, I owned this car for over 4 years I drive over 80 milles a day and have no problem at all, good mpg on the highway, however they could do a better job with the sport shift but overall its a 5.

Best car ever-just too small for growing family

by from Parker, CO on May 6, 2007

I have owned my 2000 3.2TL for 4 years now and love my car, in fact, I am procrastinating selling it even though with my new baby we are packed into it and we need more room. It has been perfectly reliable and a true joy to drive-strongly recommend this car!!

she's one sweet ride

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota on August 7, 2009

one down fall to the car was the whole trans. fluke. i was fortunate enough to be under the mile mark where my tranny was replaced free of charge. but besides that i 100% love my car. i did make the necessary alterations like tinted windows, fog lights, better looking rims, cold air intake, etc. but i wouldn't trade it for any other car. well almost any other car.

Mrs

by from Chucago on May 12, 2013

Good car for every age . Vary safety and comfortable , for every day and long trip.Great value prize , for working familie .

Transmission problems

by from montgomery , Al on June 30, 2010

i have owned my 2000 TL for 2 1/2 years. It is a comfortable vehicle and responds very well to the road. the motor is very strong and quiet , but the transmission sucks. I replaced the first one at 179,000 mile. the second one went out at 195,000. Overall it is a great hwy car, but acura should be ashame for putting such a weak transmission in such a beautiful car.

GREAT CARS

by from LOUISVILLE, KY on September 16, 2015

IVE OWNED MANY CARS IN THE PAST. WHEN I GOT MY TL, I LOVED IT. WITH 265,00 MILES, I'LL HAVE ANOTHER.

I Like It

by from Sacramento, Ca on March 31, 2010

I love the car except for the drink holders they don't really fit any cup so they all tip....... otherwise no complaints

Trany Problems

by from on December 5, 2015

Own a 2000 Acura 3.2 TL with 150K miles. Smooth ride, quiet engine, very nice car no doubt, until my transmission went dead. I had friends whom also had trany problems with Acura.

My first and only car since 2004 at 36,000 miles

by from Suffolk, Virginia on September 11, 2014

My 2000 Acura TL now has 299,048 miles on it and still drive like it's brand new. The paint is fading but I don't care. I'm going to drive my car until I need major repairs on it and so far the biggest job I had to do to it was change the timing belt. I'm sold on Acura.

Our Expert Review: 2000 Acura Tl