2009 Acura TSX consumer reviews

side view of 2009 TSX Acura
Explore the 2009 Acura TSX
Shop the 2009 Acura TSX

Most reliable

Very very reliable daily driver, this car should run forever! It’s fast, handles well, and looks great! And gets great gas mileage! GPS is difficult to use.

Best car we have owned so far - TXS (Honda Civic!)

My wife came into our marriage with this car. I thought she overpaid for it as it was just a honda civic but we definitely got our money's worth. We took this car all over the western US. 18hr road trips in one day. The We put 70k miles on it in two years and then sold it to get something bigger. Never did anything to the motor except spark plugs at 100k miles and regular oil changes. An AWESOME car. Would buy another in a heart beat if the fam could fit.

Most reliable car i even own so far!

Good on fuel, never breaks, i own it around 7 years and i still love this car! Very easy to control and drive! Can be fast on sport

Excellent performance

Great car. All leather navigation package and all the options. Could not be happier. Never considered a Honda vehicle before. I am glad I did. Mileage is a little low, however I can live with that.

4.4

Nicest car I?ve owned

Great vehicle. Very comfortable and spacious. All the features make driving in this car fun. I?m new at driving stick shift but learning on this car has been great

Dependable; flawless

10 years and not a single failure. How I wish Acura could make a hybrid with this quality. I use and recommend Honda/Acura because of their dependability.

This was a very reliable car

The ride and seats are very comfortable. If properly maintained, it will br very reliable for years to come. For being a 4 cylinder, it has a very good pickup. The audio system is suburb.

Acura TSX

Perfect for an every day driver. Would be difficult for a full family with the lack of cabin space. Interior is innovative for its time.

4.4

Great cast, will miss it

I really enjoyed owning my TSX. It was fun to drive and the exterior look never aged. The leather on the inside was great quality and it had all the features I needed.

Ride nice and is fun to drive. Cool interior.

This car is great for students or single person and is eye catching. Fun to drive and has paddle shifters for the youngster in all of us