2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Giulia Alfa Romeo
Explore the 2017 Giulia Alfa Romeo
Shop the 2017 Giulia Alfa Romeo

COSTLY BUT GREAT CAR

i WANTED TO TREAT MYSELF AFTER WANTING A CONVERTIABLE I THOUGHT BUT SAW THIS LOW MILEAGE ALFA ROMERO AND I WAS HOOKED. WHAT A BEAUTY JUST DO NOT LIKE A LITTLE IDLEING. PAULA P, WILLIAMS

Great car that gets a bad rap

The Giulia is well built and a hoot to drive. I am seeing more and more of them on the road. Best car I have ever owned.

Best car I've ever owned!

The ride is so smooth you feel like you're driving on butter. A lot of people knock it for reliability but it hasn't broken down on me yet and I'm absolutely obsessed with it! Sporty and luxurious feel to it.

Good.

Great way to drive a car. I had a blast in the luxurious car. I Also was able to pick my wife up for dinner

Love my Alfa

Despite reports of poor reliability, I have been lucky w/my Alfa. I love it. It is the best driving car on the market. I am very happy with the car. although the dealer network could be improved greatly. Russell Westbrook is the best for Alfa service in LA.

Great car to drive

This car met all my expectations and more. Drove like a dream and cant beat the interior. Plenty of power and the sound is surprisingly nice.

I love this car . Color inferior and style

The car what i really want for now .beautiful style and design . Comfortable seats . The car have everything what i need . All weal drive . I really recommend this dealer shop . Great customer service .

Most exciting car to drive!!

Performance is amazing,280Hp with 2.0L Turbocharged Engine, interior, exterior an Italian beauty Best handling very fun to drive you won't be disappointed. #alfaromeogiuliati #alfaromeousa #alfafamily #alfisti_world

3.0

Swanky car, but at what cost?

I owned a 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI for a total of 3.5 months. Yes, 3.5 months. During that time, it had been to the dealer SIX times. And look, I'm not one of those people that takes my car to the shop for any little thing. I try to fix what I can myself to avoid the high cost and pure slowness of dealer repairs. Boy, was I in for a nightmare with this car. First of all, I did buy it used. But it was certified pre-owned, barely driven, and in excellent condition. Totally mechanically sound when I drove it off the lot. Days later, the sunroof started malfunctioning. Wouldn't close at all. Had to totally be replaced. Dealer took a week and a half to fix it. Couple weeks after that, the car wouldn't start. So I replaced the battery. Still wouldn't start. Took it back to the dealer; turns out it had an ignition computer fault that needed to be replaced. There goes another week without the car. Fast forward a few more weeks, and my right headlight stops working. Went totally kaput. No DRL, no turn signal, no high or low beams. Took it back again, had to replace the fixture. Another week gone. (Yes, I had a bad FCA dealer. That's another story). The last straw for me was when the car - once again - wouldn't start. That same ignition computer fault came back. Maybe a shoddy installation job the first time? Who knows. Either way, I was fed up. So I sold the car that day (literally) and bought myself something cheaper/more reliable (a Kia). The amount of time and money I dumped into the Alfa over 3.5 months is asinine. I caution you to tread lightly with this brand, especially earlier model years (2017-2018). Tl;dr: Car was fast and fun - definitely a head-turner, but not worth the money it'll cost you in repairs over time.

55k, no issues, still in loved

This Ti, lusso, awd is absolutely fun to drive. When I first test droved the car, I thought I was 20yrs younger...fun on the country roads. Handles winter road ice and snow conditions.