2017 Giulia

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia

Have You Driven the 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia?

Italian M3+

by EricVonHa from Philadelphia, PA on Mon Mar 06 2017

Alfa Romeo's entry into the super sedan market is intense from every viewing and performance angle. It is an agile athlete with endless forced induction power. The Ferrari derived 2.9TT motor is a marvel of technology and is a step above the current German offerings. Interior appointments are amazing and the double-stitched leather interior is a step above in the class of cars compared to the Cadillac V-series and BMW M3.

I LOVE my Giulia!

by GiuliaGuy from Killeen, TX on Thu Jun 22 2017

I am ecstatic with this car! I have owned VW (Golf R), Lexus (IS), BMW (330) and many other, but the Giulia is all around the best car I have owned. To start with, Italian design, interior and exterior, exudes sexiness. Equipped with the 19'' Sports Package and 5-Hole Dark Wheels, I cannot park this car anywhere without stares and questions. Yesterday a 15 year-old boy and his 75 year old grandfather were both walking around the car asking me questions as I stopped for a quick lunch. The day before, the owner of a McLaren 570S spent about 20 minutes talking to me....about MY CAR! The interior is comfortable, ergonomic and very intuitive. Handling is great - it is fun to drive and can either be a smooth and quiet highway cruiser or a lively and aggressive corner carver. I do wish it had a bit more power, but it is absolutely no slouch. My Golf R was faster but not nearly as comfortable or luxurious. There may be some moderate power upgrades in the near future... I rated it as a 5 for reliability because I haven't had any concerns or problems to date. I don't expect any, but it is fair to say that the car is new so there isn't a lot to go off of. Now to value - for what this car is providing I find the value to be exceptional. Dollar to feature, this beats all legitimate competition on the price front. The bottom line: Would I buy this again? In a heartbeat!

My Giulia Ti is awesome!

by Paul C from Chicago, IL on Mon Jun 19 2017

Having owned an A4 and 5 series BMW, I can honestly say this Giulia is amazing. The car drives like a dream - super quick, very responsive steering and a great exterior look. I am so happy I purchased this car and look forward to enjoying it for years to come.....

Alfa Romeo

by joshil71 from NYC on Wed May 17 2017

Alfa Romeo Giulia is fantastic and like no other car. the performance outrageous the styling is beautiful.

Great Car

by Screen Name from on Thu May 11 2017

Car has more power than all its competitors. Nice interior and even nicer exterior It came 2nd in European Car of the Year competition and price isn't astronomically high. So, all in all a great car.

Most Exciting Car I've Ever Owned

by PaulieC from Naperville, IL on Wed Mar 07 2018

This car keeps surprising me with performance and looks but unfortunately some warranty issues already in the first two weeks. The car is amazing to drive. Handling is fantastic. The acceleration is best in class and most fun part is telling people I have an Alfa and the look of "what's an Alfa" in their face. I went with the Q4 and the winter package. Quality issues, the steering wheel had a cosmetic flaw but I knew that when I purchased it and they are replacing the steering wheel. The auto start/stop had an error code which I brought in for warranty and was fixed. And the infotainment crashed on me. Key cycle didn't fix it. I had to wait overnight for the car to fully shutdown and then it came back. Unfortunately the codes for this error weren't there and I had the latest software so there was nothing the dealership could do. It's only happened once so hopefully that's the end of it. Even with the issues, I still love this car.

A M A Z I N G unique vehicle!

by jtraff from chicago on Fri Oct 06 2017

Not only is the car unique, it is beautiful, fast and luxurious! It meets and exceeds all my needs and desires!

It's the Car of the Year alright!

by Thedoctorisin from SF Bay Area on Wed Dec 27 2017

I have owned 67 cars, this being #68 in my 60 years. Along the way, we've had multiple BMW's, Audi's, Mercedes, Cadillac's, Lincoln's and even 3 Porsches! This is by far, the finest sports sedan we have ever owned. The folks at Alfa Romeo returned to America after 22 years of being absent with a true gem of a car. The only shortcoming might be a limited space back seat area, but it is a compact sedan, not a full sized one. It hits the mark on every level, but especially the ride quality and performance of the 2.0 turbo engine with 280 hp. We love everything about this exceptional car.

Gorgeous car

by Alfanuts from Costa Mesa, CA. on Mon Sep 18 2017

Best of the best. Looks amazing drives Super smooth. Awesome interior. Has all the amenities you want plus more. Very comfortable ride. Great quality. I would buy it over the other Italian more expensive brand. Can't wait to test the quadrofoglio version with the 505hp.

out of 5 starsReliability

Most expensive and sexiest car I've ever owned

by Madmark316 from Bella Vista,a r on Wed Jul 04 2018

I can't drive it enough but I need to get a clear bra installed because the road in nw AR suck. I have people complimenting on it alot even though it looks normal to me.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7