2019 Stelvio

2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio

2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio

Have You Driven the 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio?

bought the car a few weeks ago, all good!

by LeAnne from Cal on Tue Apr 02 2019

Beautiful design, great handling, love my Sport Ti, fully loaded. Love the interior and quality of this vehicle. Very responsive handling, fun to drive. The double sun roof is a great upgrade, really nice to have the ability of the two separate systems!

Favorite car I've ever owned.

by GordonE5 from San Marcos, TX on Tue Aug 06 2019

We considered MB, BMW, Audi, even the Porsche Macan but, in the end, the Alfa Romeo Stelvio was the best combination of style, comfort and performance for our money. It looks amazing, inside and out, and it handles like a dream. I love it.

Great car, nice to drive!!

by GiacomoG from Plantation, FL on Wed May 29 2019

This car is a combination between luxury and sporty. I like the fast clutch when in dymamic and the smoothness if used in normal comfort conditions

The SUV for Sporty Drivers

by StelvioDrew from Minneapolis, MN on Fri Sep 27 2019

I have always driven a sporty car and my last 3 cars were sport sedans (2 Subaru WRX's and a BMW 3 Series). I need a little more utility in my next car so I was shopping in the luxury small to mid size SUV/Crossover category. I looked at several (X3, Q5, RDX, XC60) and they were all great and I would have been happy with any of those but then I came across the Stelvio and took it for a test drive. I was instantly hooked. It connects to the road better than my WRX (which was born a rally racer)! It's responsive, punchy, handles like any sports car I've driven and it's a sharp looking ride too. I opted for the ti sport with AWD (for the harsh Midwest winters) which comes with 20" wheels and very sporty bolstered seats that hug you in tight as you zip around town. Don't bother with navigation if you get the option with Apple Carplay.

Most smooth car that I have driven

by Coriale5 from Miami, Fl on Tue Jun 18 2019

This car is comfortable and meet all my needs. I love it. It drives very smooth. The red interior makes a difference in the look inside. This SUV has the perfect size for me.

Uses car for Off-roading

Best car ever

by franchesco 84u from Pompano Beach, Florida on Wed Nov 13 2019

I was not 100 percent sure about the Stelvio, but after my first test drive, oh boy !!! the exterior is amazing, the headlight look like the car actually tells you "drive me now" the interior is so so awesome I cant explain, however once you are behind the well all you want to do is push the gas. The Logo is so unique that the car stands out from the crow, the white color is so white that if you park next to a white car they look yellow LOL. Anyway, I'm in love ,,,thanks Alfa!!!

Great SUV at a Great Price

by New Alfa Owner from CA, Monterey on Fri Nov 08 2019

My New Alfa is Amazing , i got the Ti Sport fully loaded . No problems (knock on Wood) I like everything about it. the driving experience is better than any German cars. The infotainment system need work but i rare use it, so it doesn't matter ..

Great vehicle with outstanding ride and handling

by New Alfa Romeo Fan from West Bloomfield, MI on Tue Jul 09 2019

Nicely appointed vehicle, drives very well, is beautiful, and comfortable. Two friends drive an Alfa Romeo and are raving about it, so I test drove their vehicles.

1 of the nicest vehicles I’ve owned

by Mrs. T from Superior Township, MI on Tue Jul 16 2019

The Stelvio is definitely an eye catcher.! The red interior really makes the truck looks sporty. It’s very fun to drive. I’m enjoying the vehicle!

If You Need an SUV but Want a Sports Car . . .

by Replay from West Palm Beach on Sat Jan 05 2019

then the Stelvio may be for you. I like the clean Italian styling and have found the Stelvio very comfortable. The infotainment/media is a little complicated to use but I actually prefer it to having a million buttons cluttering up the dash. Resolution of the screen is not the best but it is nicely integrated into the dash --- I personally hate the popped up screens that look like they were slapped on as a DIY project. Most important to me was HP and torque --- most of my driving is on the highway and I want a vehicle I can push and have fun driving. Fingers crossed as to reliability --- I've only had the Stelvio a month but so far, so good --- no issues. Right now, good deals are available since AR has just recently returned to the US and is a relative unknown --- I predict that it will become a more popular brand in a few years. It's also nice not to see your car everywhere.

1 2

Our Take on the 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio

The verdict:

The new 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio luxury SUV delivers sport, utility and luxury — in descending order.

Versus the competition:

The Stelvio spanks the competition with its base-engine quickness, but in most regards it merely competes with, rather than leapfrogs, established players.

Sharing its platform, wheelbase, drivetrains and much more, the Stelvio is arguably a big wagon version of the Giulia sports sedan. Unlike the sedan, which made its U.S. debut in the Quadrifoglio performance trim level, the SUV starts with the base Stelvio ($42,990; all prices include destination) and the Stelvio Ti ($44,990). Alfa says the Quad will arrive in early 2018 at a price to be determined.

All Alfa Romeo Stelvios have standard all-wheel drive, called Q4, and with the exception of its standard wheel size — 19 inches versus 18 — the Ti’s $2,000 price bump makes no difference in the vehicle’s performance.

Driving upgrades come with the selection of the optional Sport Package ($1,800... Read More