Skip to main content

• Value 4.6
  • Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Shop the 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio

Drive one and you will buy one !

I drive fast cars all the time and this car blew me away. I love this as my everyday car I got it fully loaded every option. I literally slam on the gas a LOT AND THE CAR CAN TAKE IT ! So far so good on reliability and my red interior and red stitching makes this car feel so premium. People always stare and try to guess what is it.

Alfa Masterpiece

Very few road worthy driver's cars especially SUVs available in this price category. Alfa has done a wonderful job for the few who desire a driver's car. The acceleration, feel, cornering and handling are superb as is the steering feel and sound. A Ferrari like experience for those of us on a budget. Love it! Yes it could be lot more luxurious but then go buy a Lexus. I hope Alfa stays this way and financial and sales pressures do not force Alfa to 'soften' the ride and ruin a masterpiece driving experience like some manufacturers have done.

This SUV is a fantastic bargain!

If you think this is not a luxury SUV, you are mistaken. It has sports-car-like handling and luxury car "everything" else. The interior has been meticulously thought out to provide every possible creature comfort as well as plenty of storage room. Additionally, every accessory was included in the deal. The nav system requires a little learning curve, but is flexible beyond expectations. Again, thoroughly thought through by A-R engineering. I just cannot say too much about this vehicle. Not to mention it has been 100% trouble-free throughout ts life.

Drive one and you will buy it

Best car I’ve ever owned. Better than my $70,000 2008 BMW 535XI. Faster, nimble, fun to drive, 25mpg at 80 miles an hour, and comfortable. 3 years only 20,000 miles but great reliability. If you test drive it you will buy it if you are a car person. Make sure you buy it in red, the paint color is fabulous. Buck Cording

Best bang for the buck

Best bang for the buck. Drives like a Ferrari on a Fiat budget. I never had a problem with my 2019 Stelvio Ti sport. Hightly recommend it. Enjoy!

2.0

Not worth it

I bought the Stelvio brand new and got rid of it after 8 months. The outside looks great but the inside was not for me. Mostly because the bio holders in the front were small and I would always bump my cup when removing it. The inside is smaller than you think too. The car was NOT a smooth ride but the AWD was nice when we had an unexpected ice storm in Texas. That was honestly the only good aspect of the car. Definitely do not recommend.

The most luxurious vehicle I've ever owned!

I love my vehicle and I am very excited to be driving it! It offers more than expected and I'm still learning about all the exciting features of the vehicle and enjoying it immensely!

More smiles per dollar than any car I have owned

The headline says it all. Alfa Romeo hit a home run with the Stelvio. This is by far the most fun on four wheels I have ever had. Truly amazing handling and performance.

Best car ever!

Absolutely the best I’ve ever driven. I would recommend to everyone. You won’t be disappointed. Best value for the money!! Go drive one today! Yea

Best choice for my first car

I’ve always wanted this car as my first vehicle, and that dream came true when I purchased my Alfa Romeo at Tacoma. Love everything about the car!