2016 Audi Q3 consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Q3 Audi
Explore the 2016 Q3 Audi
Shop the 2016 Q3 Audi

Love this car

Drives easy, Smooth ride. Love the sun roof! I feel 20 years younger when driving the Audi. Has many many features. I haven't learned all it can do yet but I will.

Stylishly elite

I love it. Smooth ride, great on gas. Just enough space for me. If you’re looking for a family car I would suggest q5 and up. For me it’s the perfect amount of room and so quiet. Only thing it’s missing is auto start

3.9

A beautiful car that is just as reliable as sleek!

This car was a huge upgrade. Switching from a Honda CRV, I knew I wanted something reliable (as well as beautiful). The Q3 was the perfect balance. The interior is nothing special, but I having bluetooth and a backup camera. Everything else is just noise to me.

Very smooth ride

This car meets all my need. The style, ride and all the amenities the car has. The moonroof is very sleek and the sound systems makes the ride pleasurable.

From a Tiguan to a Q3

Love it. Perfect for me. It's like a slightly-heavier Mk6 Golf GTI that is bigger with more comfort and all wheel drive. Had it's mechanical twin, a 2016 Tiguan for 75,000 miles. No problems, but hated the handling and the looks never grew on me. Not very comfortable either, but good at hauling bikes, kayaks,etc. Decided to make the leap to the Q3 and super glad I did. Handling is 1000% better and it feels more energetic than the tiguan did.Also I've gotten 30 mpg on the highway as well, the Tiguan 23mpg tops. The MMI system is a little dated, but VERY easy to use. But, if you buy, realize that it's a European car. You will pay more for parts and repairs as it ages. Do more than the 10000 mile oil change if you plan on keeping it. This is not a Honda/Toyota maintenance-free car.

Really nice and stylish small SUV

For a small SUV the car has plenty of room and space. We use it for a daily commuting vehicle and it gets relatively good MPG

Awesome

Awesome suv, great price and MANY< MANY features. The Audi's are truly premium automobile, wish i could have afforded one years ago. Only doing Audi from now on...

Very nice and looking car!!!!

For me is a great car!!! Love it and is a cute style, make me feel and look young!!! Hope to keep it for a long time!!! :-)

The Perfect Fit

This car is my dream car after I test drove it I just knew I had to get it. Now I?m 2 days away from purchasing my favorite car!!!

Loving my Q3

I went from an A4 to a Q3, because I wanted more hauling capacity. Was very pleased to find that I didn't lose any of the awesome driving experience that I was used to with my A4. The Q3 offers a little more comfort, while still having quick response when I hit the gas. Still in love with Audi's!