2016 Q3

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

beautiful well designed vehicle

by FIRST TIME AUDI OWNER but 4th german car owner from seattle, wa on October 24, 2015

The most bang for the buck in its class: a much smoother ride that benz gla250 4 matic, and many more standard options that gal and bmw x1

Audi Q3

by Torrance Resident from Torrance, CA on July 16, 2016

I took the car to San Diego from Torrance last weekend and the ride was very comfortable. I liked the handling of the car and the inside comfort was great. It computed the mileage for me and on my return trip, I averaged 27-28 mpg, which included a little bit of city driving. I would recommend this car for anyone looking for a small, luxury SUV.

Great Small SUV

by WanderingMind from St Louis on November 3, 2016

I was owning a honda accord 2010 and wanted to upgrade to an SUV. After researching I came down to Acura RDX, Subaru Forester, Audi Q3. My first preference was RDX since I could use ordinary gas for it and the drive was pretty good. Tried for Subaru forester and all the accessories adds up to 30K for 2017 model. Atlast I got a good deal for a 2016 preowned and brought the Audi Q3 and loving it now. I am 6ft tall but this car is very much comfortable for me. All in all I would not have been this happy if I brought the other cars which I was looking for. It is just one month and I am not in a position to give a in depth review of the maintanance etc. Only one small thing I didnt like is the MMI screen display. You touch it with finger and you cannot clean it. If you attempt to clean it, it will create a cloudy layer or it will get scratched. I used the lense cleaning cloth to clean it but it was cloudy and i had taken it to the service center and still it is cloudy (better than what it was before I took it to the service)

The Audi Q3

by Ronni from Kansas City on July 20, 2016

The Q3 is an excellent joy to drive. I love the comfort and the handling. It had all of the features I wanted in a vehicle. I would recommend the Audi Q3 to anyone looking for a great vehicle for a great price.

Audi Q3

by Charm1973 from Cleveland, TN on March 6, 2017

My Audi Q3 is a great car. It has style and excellent reliability. It's not too big. Since my kids are grown, it's perfect for me and my husband and an occasional passenger, even my grandson's car seat. There is plenty of room. My only complaint is that I wish my navigation is touch screen.

My best purchase to date!

by Allday33 from Hemet, Ca on May 30, 2017

Spacious, fast, smooth ride and sleek design. This car is the perfect size if you have passengers but not too big for trips alone. I love the technology and overall appearance.

Distinctly european design and drive experience

by Jay from Bethesda, MD on December 12, 2017

There is no comparison between the driving experience of a European can and that of a Japanese or American manufacturer. This car has the style and handling experience you'd expect from a premium European car as well as the utilitarian size, which is suitable for most people, and particularly beneficial for urban settings.

our audi

by audi from WINSTON-SAELM , NC on June 10, 2015

we checked out all the new suv's in that siuze group and the Q3 was the best one in all makes that we looked at. It had more styling and looks than anything we saw. It road and handled better than ay one we tried out. We had been looking at the audi Q5 for several years but it was bigger than we wanted .When we saw this Q3 we knew we liked it then the dealer let us keep it for a couple of days and we knew this was our suv. Flow motors handled the deal jus the way we wanted it.

Great small luxury SUV

by Audi Fan from Tallahassee, FL on July 20, 2016

This is a beautiful car and has all the luxury features and finishes you'd expect from Audi. I looked at other cars in the small SUV category and for the price, you can't beat the Q3. My only complaint is that the car is slightly underpowered for its size. It needs a bit more oomph to meet the performance I expect from Audi. But it is comfortable, quiet inside and very fun to drive. I love the full LED headlights and interior LED touches, the walnut trim inside and the front and rear cameras to help you with parking and backing out. The Audi MMI system seems better than others I've used. The voice recognition is better too. All in all, a great car.

Best car ever!

by WaLa Q3 fan from Asheville, NC on June 30, 2017

Before purchasing this car, I owned a "clean diesel" VW which I thought was a conscious decision to help the environment. When I learned it was not what I thought it was, and vw bought back my car, I researched all wheel drives since I live in the mountains and hike alot, and wanted comfort and decent gas mileage. I looked at lexus, mercedes, subaru, lincoln. Audi won hands down and I couldn't be happier with it.

1 2 3