2018 Audi Sq 5

SQ5 Audi

by from Mashpee, ma on June 2, 2017

I came to the dealership to purchase the Audi Q5 2018. I test drove the SQ5. Wow! Amazing, powerful automobile. Changes lanes perfectly with excellent acceleration. I'm so happy I tried this SQ upgrade. I love my sport bucket seats and the upgraded interior. Lots of fun driving this machine! Audi is the most reliable automobile I have driven and my wife also for many years.

Very good but could have been easily better..

by from Quebec city, Quebec on September 3, 2017

Let me start by saying that I ordered it. It is good overall and very good value in the segment. All that Audi had to do to make it perfect was have 4 real exhaust tips through the bumper and an option for larger wheels/tires like MB and BMW. I almost didn't get it because of that and would have paid the extra couple of K$ to have them. I don't understand the product managers at Audi? S4 and S5 have the real deal, all S models should, it's desired and expected. And please don't tell me it was to get a better exhaust note or that people don't want to clean exhaust tips, come on... I would love to hear the actual reasoning behind this from Audi. If it's related to keeping cost down then I think it was a mistake, this is not a Tiguan and you will move the typical buyer of Audi's and other premium brands away more than pulling up potential customers looking to enter this car segment.
Not Rated Reliability