2002 Bentley Azure

Beautiful and Luxurious ! Fun to Drive.

by from on February 13, 2017

I find this fine example a true state of the art as the hand-built craftsmanship is unsurpassed by none. Timeless styling and a dream to drive. I can compare this fine automobile to many vehicles that I've owned for over 60 years of very experienced motoring. I've driven SCCA sanctioned road-race events for four decades. Have flown F-16's. This Bentley is definitely one of the best drives ever experienced. For those whom in fact can't place their heads around this fine automobile, may I suggest you purchase something in the nature of a mass produced brand. However for the minority looking for a great vehicle that steps above of all the rest....Buy a Bentley ! Quote..."If you can't afford to maintain this vehicle, definitely by a mass produced something or other. I own 3 foreign manufactured Vehicles and 5 that are made in the USA.