2004 Bentley Continental Gt

I LOVE THIS CAR, ITS AWSOME

by from CHICAGO, IL on January 31, 2007

THE CAR HAS REMARKABLE PERFORMANCE, AND THE ALL WHEEL DRIVE SYSTEM, IS VERY VERY SWEET, EVEN SNOW FEELS LIKE A DRY ROAD. I WAS ALMOST STUCK IN SNOW ABOUT A MONTH AGO BUT THE CAR'S HANDLING WAS SURPRIS...
THE CAR HAS REMARKABLE PERFORMANCE, AND THE ALL WHEEL DRIVE SYSTEM, IS VERY VERY SWEET, EVEN SNOW FEELS LIKE A DRY ROAD. I WAS ALMOST STUCK IN SNOW ABOUT A MONTH AGO BUT THE CAR'S HANDLING WAS SURPRISING

Most luxurious car I've ever owned

by from Dallas Tx on June 1, 2013

Meets or exceeded all my expectations other than being too heavy, pulls great, handles well but there's always a feeling of excess weight, on the highway it goes away but slow down or make a turn and it crawls back in. The car always has hand prints on it after going to eat or a concert. I've also had many a female plop down without an invitation, gotta be careful where you park many with a lessor car will vandalize or park right next to you. Love the car though, got it used (2005 model) with 17k in 2009, I now have 52k and have replaced the battery and normal maintenance, probably replace the pads, belts, hoses soon. I'm going on a driving vacation this summer and don't want any issues. It's also the first green car I've ever owned and the interior is very light, if I did it again I'd get a darker leather.

Excellent Daily Driver

by from Minsk, Belarus (Former U.S.S.R.) on February 12, 2011

Have the car for 7 months now. (Previous 2003 Mercedes CL600) Excellent all-around coupe. Great in Snow. Never had a problem.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from coral gables on September 3, 2006

hand made, quality materials very nice miss my porsche sometimes but its best to lease and keep changing cars every 18 months, life is too short to payoff anything unless you got children

Bentley GT

by from Los Angeles, California on April 4, 2017

Great car but service and parts are way to expensive. Perfect weekend car but I would t recommend it for a daily commute. I wouldn't recommend purchasing it if you can't afford the service.

A good car not a great car

by from on May 30, 2017

This car really meant my needs, I used it for everything and it was very reliable. Really great car and good gas mileage.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2004 bentley continental_gt

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.