Average based on 1 review

Tears in your ears

by from Vermont on August 19, 2013

First thing, either you hate the styling or love it. I love it. It is big and brawny and looks (to me) very muscular. I feel the same way about an old favorite car the Maserati Bora. The Seats are almost infinitely adjustable. Admittedly the controls take a time investment to learn, mostly because there are so many features and functions. Start the car and you are rewarded with a deep throaty grumble. As you drive that engine noise is always present unless you raise the double pane windows. Then you are in a cocoon of leather and wood. Sweet silence. The power is nothing less than amazing. Linear power and it seems like there is a direct link between the accelerator pedal and the speedometer needle. Amazing a big car like this is so quick and fast. The adjustable suspension allows for a boulevard ride or a firm, taught ride. As a person who has owned large BMWs and driven many Mercedes Audis and other high line cars this gets my blood moving like no other modern car.