2008 Continental GT

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2008 Bentley Continental GT?

Tears in your ears

by Bugatti46 from Vermont on Mon Aug 19 2013

First thing, either you hate the styling or love it. I love it. It is big and brawny and looks (to me) very muscular. I feel the same way about an old favorite car the Maserati Bora. The Seats are almost infinitely adjustable. Admittedly the controls take a time investment to learn, mostly because there are so many features and functions. Start the car and you are rewarded with a deep throaty grumble. As you drive that engine noise is always present unless you raise the double pane windows. Then you are in a cocoon of leather and wood. Sweet silence. The power is nothing less than amazing. Linear power and it seems like there is a direct link between the accelerator pedal and the speedometer needle. Amazing a big car like this is so quick and fast. The adjustable suspension allows for a boulevard ride or a firm, taught ride. As a person who has owned large BMWs and driven many Mercedes Audis and other high line cars this gets my blood moving like no other modern car.

Turn heads all day!

by Kward911 from Allentown on Tue Aug 14 2018

This was always one of the cars on my bucket list so as of last year I purchased my 2008 Continental GT. I love everything about the car other than the cost of maintaining it in the last year I have probably spent close to $5,000. But when you buy the high-end pre-owned car you have to expect that

Love the car

by Chris from Denver, CO on Thu Aug 09 2018

The car is beautiful, comfortable, fun to drive and very fast. It is a real head turner. I will have to watch the speedometer to assure I do not get too many speeding tickets.

Our Take on the 2008 Bentley Continental GT

I still feel guilty and ashamed that I drove a 2008 Bentley Continental GT to the grocery store, preschool, bakery and coffee shop. I don't know why I felt so badly about it, seeing as the Continental didn't complain. But I felt like I had to explain to the car why it was charged with these ridiculous, mundane tasks.

"Um, Bentley, please forgive me for not driving you in a more appropriate manner, but I need to review you in the MotherProof.com style," I said. "You deserve so much more, like a drive to somewhere fancy at the end of long, twisty roads with nobody else on them."

"Take heart, my fair mom-reviewer," she replied. "I can get you where you need to go. I am still a car, after all." And then... Read More