2010 Bmw 328

Safe and great performance

by from Brooklyn new york on September 14, 2017

As a first car it was a great choice, safety is great performance is great , I mean it's a BMW after all

Fun to drive. The 6 speed is very responsive.

by from New Hampshire on August 31, 2017

Having AWD and a 6 speed this car is fun to drive and great in the snow. Very comfortable with many features.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best car I've owned

by on August 26, 2017

Only recently purchased but so far this is the most fun car I've owned. Bought it for the same money as I would've paid for a couple-of-years old compact and it flatters in ways a Focus or an Elantra never could. Feels solidly built, fits the needs of a family of four and fills my face with a giant grin every time I drive it. Repair costs will of course be higher than those other cars I mentioned but so far so good.

Best and worst car I have owned

by from Norwood, NJ on August 18, 2017

I fell in love instantly with this car. A Blue Coupe. A xi. Really nice. Great driver and outstanding on the highway for road trips. Powerful. However, after a few months break down after breakdown. Anything that broke or malfunctioned cost a large amount to repair. After dropping 7k in just 3 1/2 years I had to trade it in and take a loss. It looked so good, I still miss it. I will not dare call this car a money pit. If you have the patience and not afraid to take a risk, you can drive one too! Be aware that if used and no longer under warranty, it could cost you dearly. Mine did.

Great for my 1st lux car. Use the Warranty

by from Cleveland on August 16, 2017

It is a great car! 7 years of owning it. Although if you buy used or new, make sure you get a warranty. Mine came with a 4 year 50,000 mile warranty and service and used it to it's full capacity, for various things. If I didn't have the warranty may not have liked it as much.

Fun small car to drive!

by on July 30, 2017

I love my 328i 2dr convertible. I bought it from a dealer with about 40k miles on it and I drive it everyday. Besides cosmetic wear and tear the car has run great for me.

86K and Going Strong!

by from Minnesota on July 23, 2017

So impressed with the non-turbo inline 6 in this car. Unbeatable combo of performance, reliability, and fuel efficiency. Look forward to my hour-long roundtrip every workday.

Great value car with great handling.

by from Indianapolis on July 7, 2017

This vehicle is great looking and packs a lot of power for its class. Great handling and ride along with quality interior and feel makes it a great drive.

Awesome car

by on July 2, 2017

My BMW was great and was super reliable. I had a great time with it and it drove perfectly. Very impressed with BMW. It was my first and surely won't be my last.

Fun to drive. Great handling.

by from Houston on June 10, 2017

I loved owning this coupe. It's fun to drive, looks great and handles like a dream. The suspension is stiff which makes going over potholes very uncomfortable, but still enjoyable to drive overall. Maintenance costs are always an issue with BMW's, but fortunately I have not had to make any major repairs so far.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Bmw 328