2014 Bmw 750

Excellent performance

by from Ft. Meade, Md on September 18, 2017

Met all of my expectations! Great ride! Smoooooooth!!! Roomy, spacious. Luxurious. Gotta have it soon.
Not Rated Reliability

A V8 Beast with extended leg room

by from Dublin, CA on August 16, 2017

The 2014 750 Li is the 2nd last year of F02 model line. It has upgraded N63T engine with an output of 450 HP. My 750Li come with M-Sport package with dynamic damper control, if you have switched to sport+ mode, it will stiffen the suspension and increase the throttle response time. the acceleration is on part with my E92 M3.

I am extremely excited about buying this car

by from Montgomery, AL on August 13, 2017

The drive is awesome and it really fits my lifestyle. My children love the space and spirit of this vehicle they also look forward to the purchase of this car.
Not Rated Reliability

Another Classic V8 Sedan

by from Exton, PA on August 2, 2017

this is my 3rd bmw, i owned E60 550i (4.8 V8 NA) , E92 M3 ( 4.0 V8 NA) and F02 750Li (4.4T V8). this engine is so far the strongest one. Absolutely love the power of this car. The comfortless of this year is also great. The connected APP is quite useful. the Li rear seat legroom is unmatchable!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best Luxury Car for the money

by from Exton on July 8, 2017

2014 BMW 750 Li xDrive is the best car in its segment for the money. Mercedes S550 costs $20,000 more. Also, BMW is the most technologically advanced car on the road.

The best used BMW

by from Denver, CO on July 5, 2017

I purchased a used 750 Li xdrive. The car is a blast to drive with its powerful twin turbo V8 and amazing handling. The interior is comfortable with an outrageous amount of room in the back for passengers. It does lack in interior storage space having almost no room in the center council or any other interior storage locations. The M sport package is well worth it. The exterior of the car is a little bland without it. There are an abundance of safety features and a lot of tech in the car, everything you would expect from a high end BMW. Over all I love this car, but I would suggest buying it used since the deprecation is huge. I purchased a 2014 with 26k miles for $43,000. The original sticker on the car was just over $103,000. I don't know if a 750Li is worth $100k +, but it feels like a steal at $43k.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Classiest Car I Ever Owned!

by from Ocean City, MD on May 29, 2017

This car does meet all of my needs when it comes to style, comfort, power, and class. As a powerful performance V8, this car does obviously require more frequent trips to the gas pump. However, BMW has ingeniously incorporated an ECO mode that does truly save some mpg. Over all I am very happy with my used car purchase.

Best Car I Ever Owned

by from BALTIMORE on May 9, 2017

The BWM 750 LI X drive is the clear king of the road and winner of the German Big-Three. All my friends enjoy the style, class, and luxurious feel to this powerful automobile. Finally, the rear legroom is just unparalleled.

2014 Very Smooth and Fast

by from Tampa, Fl on May 6, 2017

I think the BMW 750 is a Ton of premium vehicle for the money. I've driven MB, Bentley, Audi, Lexus and so on but this is the one. It is such a fine car on the road it just doesn't have any down side at all.

Too much money, too little faulty car.

by from on April 21, 2017

We bought this BMW 750Lxi loaded - Individual Composition car. New sticker was $121.000.00. When we got it home, the camera system -- backup, front and side did not work. It also does not work with our iPhones -- 6 and 6S. this is a known problem that the dealership failed to check. It has a clunky interior control system -iDrive. It's an embarrassment that they can't seem to replace. The leather interior is very nice. there zero storage room in the cabin for drinks, phones, electronic passess etc. It was an afterthought. Had I known that they almost certainly didn't do a "certification", and that our and many other's iPhones dot not work on this car, I wouldn't have bought it. It is a lemon, and I will never by a BMW again because of it and the dealership's slow role "I've never seen this before" and the regional people taking days to figure stuff out that is posted on their own website. This car doesn't compete with Mercedes S550 or Audi 8. It would not surprise me a bit to be driving down the road someday soon and have stuff falling off of it. It is my wife's car thankfully. It does seem to have one thing going for it: performance. Twin turbo V8. It scoots. Have not yet been in a position to floor it.