2015 BMW i3 Consumer Reviews

2015 Bmw I 3
Average based on 5 reviews

Fun To Drive!

by from on February 1, 2015

the car gets lots of attention and is a blast to drive. The fit and finish is excellent. I am very satisfied.

BMW i3

by from Los Angeles on December 19, 2015

If you can live with range anxiety this is a wonderful automobile. Paired with solar the future looks bright. The odd looks grow on you. The Giga interior is high tech yet warm and a pleasure to spend time in. Navigation and entertainment package could use some tips from Apple but easy enough to use.

Too much fun to drive

by from Camp Hill, PA on September 9, 2015

The i3 is the biggest surprise in the auto marketplace. It is amazing to drive. Acceleration ... its got it! Every feature is exactly where you'd expect it to be. I bought it for me but my wife loves it more than I do. Mileage is better than expected and there are chargers everywhere ... just use the charger maps to find them. Over 90% of our driving is within 35 miles of home so this is the best second car for us ... NO, we didn't get the extended range version. LOVE IT!

Love this smart, sporty BMW EV

by from West Sacramento, CA on January 25, 2016

Wonderful build quality, well thought out design from top to bottom, classically sporty BMW styling, and, oh yes, *quick* off the line. My previous car was a BMW 328i, so I have a solid basis for evaluating this car not only as an EV (both my brother and ex-wife drive Nissan Leafs) but as a BMW - wonderful. Thrilled. Will never willingly drive a petrol-powered ICE car again.

A game changer

by from DSM, IA on January 12, 2016

Ground up electric design with carbon fiber. Light weight, smart tech and daring styling you love or not. Fast and nimble handling. Windy days and a light car require attention though. Otherwise a great car.