2015 X1

2015 BMW X1

2015 BMW X1

4.5

Have You Driven the 2015 BMW X1?

I love this car

by X1LOVER from Pittsburgh, PA on Fri Mar 27 2015

The 2015 X1 is a smooth ride with so much get-up-and-go. I love everything except I could use a little more room in the cargo area. X3 has more room, but I was set and sold on the X1 as soon as I drove it.

2014 BMW X1 Xdrive28i M Sport w/19" Wheels

by Patrick from North Carolina from North Carolina on Thu Jun 30 2016

I recently purchased a 2014 BMW X1 Xdrive28i M Sport w/19" Wheels. First of all, it's an MSport with HUGE wheels... The tighter suspension and larger tires mean there will be less isolation from the road: It's a universal expectation that the sportier the car, the better the handling performance AND the worse the ride / noise. My choice was to purchase the M Sport because I wanted better handling and sportier seating (along with a sleeker less fussy exterior) and the trade off in ride and noise was, for me, well worth it. Regarding the Eco Mode... Most anytime an engine starts or stops, there is s detectible "shimmy". I'm thrilled when the car turns off at red lights, because of the decreased environmental impact! It's worth a little shake to help save the environment. My previous car was a 2012 Infiniti M37X. The much smaller X1 rides in a very similar way... Though the BMW is noisier, it is far more "stable" when going over ruts and patched roads. Overall, I'm delighted with the blend of performance, fuel economy, comfort and handling in the X1.

X1 with the ultimate package

by new BMW orwner from Asheville on Sun Feb 21 2016

Love my new X1 super fun to drive and the gas savings is great. It handles like a dream and still has room and the all wheel drive that I wanted.

1 month in, love everything about it.

by bjmiller from washington, PA on Tue Jul 31 2018

I bought a used 2015 BMW x1 x28i and I love this car. it has the ultimate package with Terra Dakota leather interior. Its absolutely beautiful. sits high enough up for me being 5ft9. heated seats, heated steering wheel, navigation, back up camera, back /park assist. Tons of stuff I haven't even figured out yet. Its probably not a car for a big family but its just me, my husband and our dog and its perfect. I also work from my car mostly so it has plenty of room for my work out of a trunk stuff and it gets great gas mileage, currently getting 35MPG for an AWD. It all makes me a happy girl!

Best Car I've Owned

by NEW01 from Allentown, PA on Sun Jun 04 2017

I decided to purchase an SUV for improved driving in the snow/ice since I have a 30min commute to work. Even though it is a small SUV it handles like a car and gets great gas milage. I love my BMW X1 and would highly recommend it.

Just right sized SUV

by Ldf602 from Media, Pa on Sun Jul 29 2018

Didn't need a big SUV, Sedan was too small. The X1, is an excellent compromise. Plenty of sportiness, enough room for everything we need. A BMW in every sense of the word, comfortable with a touch of luxury as well

The Best Car I've Owned

by XJuan from LITH on Tue Aug 21 2018

I bought the X1 from the dealership as a demo/ courteous car, and it is the best car I've driven or owned. It has the same engine as the X3, but is near 1,000lbs less. Combine this with a RWD based AWD system and it is phenomenal in all weather conditions. The AWD admittedly isn't as good as my Subaru, but the speed and handling is far superior. I just hit 85k miles and plan on keeping the X1 forever. Only regular scheduled maintenance, no mechanical issues, very very reliable. I have had all work and maintenance completed by my local BMW dealership as well.

Great car!

by Kathy L from Marietta, GA on Wed Jul 05 2017

This car is what I need for frequent trips between Atlanta, GA and Tampa, FL. Very reliable, good on gas, safe, and the acceleration when needed is great. There is plenty of room for the dogs, suitcases and a cooler as well as hanging clothes. It looks stylish but it is the most practical car I have owned! The 7 1/2 hour trip between these two cities is easier than ever before.

A stress-free car!

by Kathy L from Marietta, GA on Fri Aug 18 2017

I like this car! It has lots of room and is still quick enough to get out of a tight spot in traffic. It is stylish even though it is an "SUV-type" car. Not big and boxy at all and gets better gas mileage than posted. I am getting another BMW next time because it is so reliable and the service/maintenance agreement is something you can count upon.

Superb driving the 2015 X1 sDrive28i

by New world nerd from Los Angeles, CA on Wed Jun 10 2015

My new 2015 sDrive28i is superb. My needs and wants in descending order: comfortable high seating, euro firm steering, weight and safety in an accident, 360 degree visibility, fast 0-60, good fuel mpg, clean well thought out lines of exterior and interior, and moderate cargo storage. I am 6'-0" tall and the X1 is easy and comfortable to get in and out of on a daily basis (instead of hitting my head and straining my back with the low door and seat height of the MB GLA or Audi Q3.) The X1 has had strong engine performance at all speeds, good reliable braking, and excellent handling. Good interior cargo spatial versatility. The dashboard and instrument panel is viewed and used the most by any driver and the X1 is beautifully laid out and intuitive. The NAV is large at 8.8", and an A+ in ease of use, functionality, and being seamlessly incorporated within the dash (instead of contrived, small, and plopped on top the dash as if it were a cheap after thought of design.) Front leg and head room is very good. My X1 included Power memory seats, Technology Package, and Driver Assistance Package, has high value for the price, and has been great for my Southern California city and highway driving. Reliability --- it never disappoints and has lived up to all my needs and expectations.

1 2 3 4