Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2015 BMW X1
Shop the 2015 BMW X1

Had three '15 X1's ALL OUTSTANDING

I've had three 2015 X1's. Drove the wheels off one, one got stolen and on my third. Love this car! So economical and the gps is off satellite, not cell tower. Get maps ANYWHERE, for life. I only have 72k on it and will be my last vehicle.

1.0

BMW Does NOT Stand Behind Their Vehicles

My 2015 BMW X1 with under 30,000 miles needed the fuel rail and fuel injector replaced (cost $2,000) because it was leaking gas. In the past, BMW has had several recalls for this very same issue although not for this particular year. I contacted BMW headquarters and they used the excuse that the vehicle was out of warranty. A BMW engine doesn't last over 30,000 miles? Shame on BMW for not standing behind their product.

1.0

Premature engine failure at 80k miles

This is the worst car I have ever owned. Be aware there is closed class action law suit due toe premature failed engines and tie belt issues. Mine just hot 80k miles and in the last year I've spent $4k+ on repairs all to expeirence catastrophic engine failure. Look at the law suit information and don't buy this car.

Most reliable car I have owned

This SUV is more like a car. sleek styling, easy to drive, I loved the comfort of the drive The seats are heated too. Very comfortable and the handling was great!

New Choices

I started looking at this car & price watching, I missed a few good deals but in the end I believe I got the Best offer. Love my car & the Dealership I purchased it From.

Great car!

I gave the car all five stars, however I have only owned it for three weeks. I’m not a speedy driver, but love the crazy fast pick up his car has. It rides very smoothly and has a beautiful interior and exterior. The operating system is a little crazy and I’m still trying to learn that. The car does so many things but I was disheartened to find it it doesn’t have an automatic hatch opener to use when your arms are full of groceries. You have to open the hatch with your hand.

Great little SUV!

The best driving small SUV. Reason, it's really a European 335i chassis with an SUV skin. The 2.0 4 turbo cylinder has great power (similar to the inline 6, and excellent gas mileage (no compromise).

This car scoots!

The 2015 BMW X1 xDrive 35i is a dream to drive owing to BMW's much praised inline 6-cylinder turbocharged engine. This SUV sounds amazing as you rev to accelerate onto the freeway, easily pass other vehicles in traffic, or pull out to pass on two-way highways. It's a car that's just plain fun to own, and is also appealingly practical, since it's an SUV. Unfortunately, BMW no longer offers this engine on this vehicle, which is its smallest SUV, so the used car market is the only way to buy one now.

Most fun car I’ve ever owned!

This small SUV gets great gas mileage. It has all the bells and whistles. It can be driven in both automatic or manual. The moon roof really makes it seem bigger inside.

Zip Zip Zip

This is a fantastic car for highway travel! The back seat is not extremely spacious, so if you’re looking for your typical hatchback roominess, this might not be the car for you. This is a driver passenger car, designed for extreme comfort and style in the front seat. It’s luxurious finishes will leave you excited for the drive, day in and day out. Trunk has plenty of room, but if you’re a big golfer, beware: your driver will not fit!