2007 Bmw X 3

Best car I've had

by on August 11, 2017

Never had to put a dollar into it - runs like a top! Fast, smooth and good in snow. This is my favorite car I've owned and would definitely by another BMW in the future!

Great fun car

by from Kentwood, MI on July 28, 2017

Wonderful to drive. Responsive but very slight hesitation when accelerating quickly from a stop. This is the coolest car I have ever owned. Mileage not great (16-20 or so) but it is very comfortable.

Uses car for Havingfun

powertrain problems

by from st paul,minnesota on July 10, 2017

will cost you money for repairs. i had a 2005 also and it had a same problem with the transfer case and transmission.

Great car, but expensive to repair

by from Dallas, TX on June 30, 2017

I loved this car until I got divorced and could no longer afford the cost of the gas and repairs on my own. It's a great luxury car and will last you a lifetime if you take care of it. I gave it only 3 stars for the Interior Design only because the plastic parts of the interior are covered in a type of rubbery paint the makes it look like leather, but when it gets too old, the paint seems to peel off and you can see the cheap plastic under it. It looked amazing when I first got the car though

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Nice Car

by from on May 24, 2017

Having issues with the panoramic roof, and the sunshade closing all of the way. Other than that, I enjoy how the vehicle drives. It is definitely more of a sporty response than an SUV response. It has one of the early generations of manufacturer installed GPS systems, if not the first, so the interface is dated but functional.

Absolutely Great Vehicle.

by from Northport, AL on May 19, 2017

I bought a 2007 X3 in 2009 and a friend just totaled it for me (5/18/17). Some of my consulting work took me into some sort of spooky places so I needed a vehicle that I could really count on both on and off the road. I got the extended warranty package when I bought it. The X3 handles like sports car and has all the power one needs unless they are running the Talladega 500. Off road the all wheel drive made it great. It got an average of 19 - 20 mpg. Drove and rode extremely well. Now I am looking having to buy another vehicle but I am not sure if the newer versions of the X series are as well built . Mine had 112,000 miles on it and it was probably good for another hundred thousand.

The worst car I have ever bought

by from Sussex NJ on April 26, 2017

The car has more problems that i can imagine. Since purchasing the car i have been to a mechanic for like four rights now as I speak the car is in the shop again.

NEW CAR

by from LAKEWOOD,CA on April 25, 2017

GRATEFUL FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. MORE IMPORTANTLY, I HAD A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE WITH THE CAR SALESMAN SHAHIN ASADI.

Great luxury car, lots of power and options

by from York, Pa on April 3, 2017

Would recommend to anyone looking for a good value in a luxury car. Top quality build and options. Great power and gas mileage.

2007 X3

by from on March 18, 2017

Solid reliable car but pretty basic. Does the job but don't expect to be pampered given its a BMW. Drives well. Nothing extra inside.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Bmw X 3