NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2019 X3

2019 BMW X3

2019 BMW X3

4.2

Have You Driven the 2019 BMW X3?

Great looking and driving car

by Mr Bill from Irmo, South Carolina on Sun Jul 22 2018

This car has the great BMW handling and the options and standard features are all that you could ask for in a great car. It may not be the M40 but the pickup and driving feel are exceptional.

One of the nicest rides I have owned,

by BMW 4x owner from Fort Myers on Tue Nov 13 2018

This is our 4th BMW, had Audis, Volvo, Lexus before but the driving experience and comfort is unique however the Stelvio, as far as power goes, had a better ?sport feel? but I decided going for the X3 because of reliability. My wife loves the X 2!

Just a dream to drive

by Critt5 from TX on Sun Sep 30 2018

Ask me to find something wrong w this car and I would have a ton of trouble doing it. It’s a dream to drive, sit in and own. Every aspect is well thought out. The only thing I’m not a fan of is that it has an actual gas cap... but really is that a big deal’!’! Not really! The pickup and ride is second to none.

Great Drive

by Cubbie03 from Aurora, IL on Wed Dec 12 2018

If you care about how your car drives and performs as soon as you hit the peddle, then the X3 will meet if not exceed your expectations. I thoroughly enjoyed the drive!

Excellent and reliable.

by Bob K from Monticello, NY on Thu Nov 15 2018

Excellent performance and reliability. Ride is superior to any car I've owned in the past. I highly recommend thjs particular model, especially in winter weather.

OMG, the M40i is amazing!!

by 2019 M40i from Springfield, VA on Mon Oct 01 2018

I am amazed by this BMW SAV. The M40i, with 355 hp on tap, will push you into the seat when you punch it or cruise all day at 70 mph plus with ease. If you want performance, go wiht the M40i over the standard X3 30i.

In love with this car!

by Bdsusak87 from Los Angeles, CA on Mon Dec 03 2018

I have never been so excited to get inside a vehicle I own. Comfort level and overall drivin experience has never been better on the X3. I highly recommend this car to anyone thinking about buying it!

Best in class BMW X3

by Benedict from Covington on Tue Nov 27 2018

It is literally the best car i have driven. Sporty, great gas mileage, looks outstanding, not overly complicated infotainment system, good stereo, excellent ride and sounds great!!

There is nothing like a BMW

by laurielou2 from New Orleans, LA on Wed Oct 17 2018

I profoundly regret not buying this vehicle when I was in the market. I test-drove it and learned exactly why BMW is called "the ultimate driving machine". Unfortunately I fell for shady sales tactics at another dealership, but I'd give anything to be able to go back and made the decision to purchase this vehicle. The drive, the technology, and the luxury are all you could ask for in a new car!

Has malfunction just after I drive out dealership

by KK from San Jose, CA on Sat Oct 06 2018

I got my new 2019 BMW X3 in 9/22, but the car has malfunction immediately after I drive out the dealership. We went to service center two times, but my X3 is still in the service center now (and last weekend). The technician has no idea how to fix the problem. After comparing with GLC and Q5, we decided to purchase the 2019 BMW X3 sdrive30i this Summer. Among all the local inventories near the CA bay area, we cannot find one we like. For example, none of them has the option of rear manual side window shades. Thus, we ordered a custom one with the executive package in 8/04. After 7 weeks, we finally got our new BMW X3 (only 3 miles) in 9/22. However, our nightmare begins. After I drive a few miles out of the dealership, the system shows TPM malfunction. I have to contact the dealer and scheduled the service last Friday (9/28). They notified me that my car is fixed and ready to pick up this Tuesday. Unfortunately, the TPM malfunction shows again this Wednesday. I have to return the car to the service center again. I thought the TPM malfunction should be easy to fix, but they still do not know how to fix the problem. What they did is just a simple reset. But, they even did not fully reset as the progress bar will always be stuck with no tire pressure results. They just simply thought the TPM malfunction message is gone! I messaged the service center, they told me that they already send the diagnostic message to BMW North America, but they have not got any reply and I have to wait until next week. I am trying call BMW hotline and customer relations this afternoon around 4 PM PST. No one answers the call. From 8/4 to now, I still cannot drive my new X3 with my family at the weekend after 9 weeks. This is really a frustrating experience. It is also very hard for me to send and pick the car over 50 miles away to the dealer during work days. I really doubt how BMW conduct the quality check. I will ask my friends to stay away from BMW if they really need a premium experience.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4