2016 BMW X5 consumer reviews

$54,700 starting MSRP
side view of 2016 X5 BMW
Explore the 2016 X5 BMW
Shop the 2016 X5 BMW

Best SUV I have ever owned!

My X5 is very roomy and has lots of space in the trunk for all of my stuff! It has a sporty look and smooth ride. I am really happy with my X5!

Best car I ever owned

This is the best vehicle I ever had. I would recommend this car to anyone. You spend a little more and you enjoy it more. You get what you pay for and this is worth every dollar. Want to just find reasons to drive it.

I loved this car

This car is so comfortable, reliable, drives so smooth. This is the best car I ever owned. I love the color, the lather seats, there is a lot room for my legs.

Style, Power and Comfort

I bought it new and I loved every second of owning it. It drives like a sports car, it fits my family like a van does, it looks stylish like a beautiful car. I could not be happier with owning this car. Best ride for the money. The real ultimate driving machine.

Fantastic drive

Beautiful engine. Reliable, Well built and good looking SUV. Lots of space for Children and loads. Long ride confort, stability and power. Everyday fun drive.

Beautiful

I love this car so much, I picked it up used for a great price and it still looks brand new, I get compliments daily

Great driving car and with many upgrades

The car had all the quality and upgrades that I was looking for in a car, it rode extremely well and safe. The features were above what I expected in a car in this price range.

Mid Size SUV

Always own BMW’s.. ppl often complain about their maintenance.. if you DYI the basic maintenance, Oil changes, brake pads, etc.. these cars won’t give you any headaches

Great SUV

Great car. Handles like you would expect expect from a BMW. I would recommend this car to family and friends. I would buy this car again.

2.4

Beautiful but ...

I give it two stars because it's beautiful to look at and drives nice but has terrible technology issues. This is my 6th BMW and the X5 is the worst, very disappointing! Technology doesn't work consistently X5 riddled with little problems. But dam it's beautiful and drives great but for the price I'm going with someone else next time. Hey BWM, if you even care about what your customers say (i.e run-flats that everyone hates...) and we all no you don't, hire a Japanese auto company to do your electronics cause you just can't.