2000 Buick Park Avenue Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2000 Buick Park Avenue
Average based on 10 reviews

awesome car, great used car value

by from Lansing, MI on August 31, 2007

I purchased this ultra with low mileage, it is the best auto I've owned and I've owned many over the years, new and used, foreign and american. Excellent gas mileage for such a large car. Only slightly less than my cramped 2dr 05 Grand Am GT. I hope to have this car for many years. It will be hard to replace. I hope to find another with low mileage when the time comes.

Affordable Luxury

by from OH on December 13, 2009

Just a Great Car to drive out on the highway. Actual 29-30 Highway MPG and Oh So comfy ! Love those Tush Toasters !

great value

by from Warsaw, Indiana on March 12, 2011

I purchased a 2000 high mileage buick park avenue I have driven it for three years with very little to no trouble. This is a very comfortable design very roomy driver friendly. It is by far one of the best deals for my money I have ever came across I would reccomend this car to anyone.

Third one around

by from Del Norte, Co on December 12, 2012

The best used car money can buy..Great mileage and easily worked on by most every mechanic when necessary(which isn't very often).

luxury and comfort

by from Lansing, MI on December 31, 2006

I've owned many cars over the years. The Ultra is at the top of the list for me. It is a wonderful auto and I am so pleased that it gets such good gas mileage for a big car just shy of 4k pounds. It will be hard to go to another vechicle especially if it isn't a Buick.

great value

by from Tulsa,OK on October 26, 2011

This is my first Buick, have only had for 2 days and I'm in love. I found myself so relaxed when driving, which is hard to believe since I struggle with anxiety.

A car for years to come

by from Dothan, Alabama on September 27, 2013

I was lucky to find my car with only 29K miles, one owner, etc....had it for a year now, it has 39K now .....I tell people if i would have 10 Mil Dollars, and have the option to buy any car, i would still choose this one. It is a pleasure to drive it. I`m a large guy so the bench comes in helpful. IT purrs when on long trips. So quiet. It may sound crazy, but my wife loves it, too. I`m looking at another one as i write. If you find one,.....get it, you won`t regret it.

best ever

by from Ocala, FL on August 8, 2015

I can't believe the way this car rides and still moves after 15 years and 113,000 miles! I guess I will own it for many, many more miles after reading the reviews! Thanks Buick for putting out a great American product!!

High mileage, high reliability

by from Montrose, CO on July 8, 2010

3rd Buick Park Avenue I've owned. Much better handling and performance than expected for a GM road yacht. 260,000 plus miles, no major service. Mileage 30-33 average, goes over the Colorado passes at well over the legal speed limit. Tows small cars & toy trailers with no trouble.

looks better than it runs

by from Honolulu, HI on November 16, 2009

bought used from dealer only 30K mi. With-in 1 month dr side window doesn't work, rough idle, serv light on, hard ride. WHAT????