2000 Buick Park Avenue consumer reviews

$31,965 starting MSRP
side view of 2000 Park Avenue Buick
Explore the 2000 Buick Park Avenue

Bought this car in 2007 with 95k miles. 265k now

Would drive this car anywhere now without a worry. Best car I 've ever owned. Very little maintenance needed. Great gas mileage and has never used oil.

Older quality automobile

Plenty of room for everyone. Seats six comfortable ride and responsive engine. Has most amenities that cost a fortune in new vehicles today

Why does anyone spend for a foreign car?

Room, ride, luxury, economy, style, more performance and handling than any sane person could possibly use, plus some fun features like "head-up display" speed etc neatly on the windshield, pass-through to the truck, side lights which come on when you use your turn signal in the dark, passenger and rear adjustable heat and air, and height-adjustable shoulder belts (to keep them off short peoples necks, and automatic timed lighting when you are unlocking or parking your car. These cars are way more comfortable than ANY foreign car made, at any price, with all the usual features, plus you can play your old cassettes as well as Bose sound CDs. My latest, greatest GM 3800 multi-port fuel injection car is the 2000 Park Avenue, and I'm getting 33 highway and 23 on our local town and mountain roads. Runs like new. Dream!

My Park Ave

****************************Nice vehicle. Runs great especially for being An older vehicle....**************************

Find one and keep it.

I've had my 2000 Park Avenue for 13 years, the previous owner being a little old lady who traded it in for a new Buick. Yes it's true, and in those years I've brought the odometer up to 140k. These are the last of the genuinely full sized Buicks, and no so called full sized car today matches its' dimensions. The exterior is understated and classy, the interior luxurious but not garish. The 3800 engine is absolutely bulletproof, one of Edmund's 10 best. Acceleration is good, handling better than it should be, braking quite good for a large sedan. The interior is very quiet, and driver's visibility is great, though the A pillar is a bit to wide. Instrumentation is thorough, but not overly complicated. Radio and thermostat controls on the steering wheel are very convenient. Basically, this car has all the luxury features you need, thankfully without the onerous excess of today's computer forward cars. How does it drive? Smooth as silk. The ride, is of course, Buick exceptional. On the highway, miles melt quietly away, and with the cruise control I've managed an average of 36mpg on several trips, though 32 is more likely. The 19 cubic foot trunk is easy to load and unload, and more than a match for a trip to Sam's Club. If you find a Park Avenue, especially from the original owner, it was almost certainly pampered and we'll maintained. These great cars are extremely well built and reliable, find one, buy one. Your brother and sister in law will want one, your older relatives will wax nostalgic, and your kids won't believe six adults can fit comfortably in a car.

best ever

I can't believe the way this car rides and still moves after 15 years and 113,000 miles! I guess I will own it for many, many more miles after reading the reviews! Thanks Buick for putting out a great American product!!

A car for years to come

I was lucky to find my car with only 29K miles, one owner, etc....had it for a year now, it has 39K now .....I tell people if i would have 10 Mil Dollars, and have the option to buy any car, i would still choose this one. It is a pleasure to drive it. I`m a large guy so the bench comes in helpful. IT purrs when on long trips. So quiet. It may sound crazy, but my wife loves it, too. I`m looking at another one as i write. If you find one,.....get it, you won`t regret it.

Third one around

The best used car money can buy..Great mileage and easily worked on by most every mechanic when necessary(which isn't very often).

great value

This is my first Buick, have only had for 2 days and I'm in love. I found myself so relaxed when driving, which is hard to believe since I struggle with anxiety.

great value

I purchased a 2000 high mileage buick park avenue I have driven it for three years with very little to no trouble. This is a very comfortable design very roomy driver friendly. It is by far one of the best deals for my money I have ever came across I would reccomend this car to anyone.