2012 Buick Verano

That's a Buick?!!

by on August 5, 2017

Purchased my Verano after owning a 04 Saturn ion for 10 years. TBH never would have given a Buick a thought but I went on a whim and checked her out. Was really blown away! Still am. Safe reliable and for the price even new it's a great value. In side is great quality fit n finish top notch for its price. Not very powerful but gets the job done. Passing on the highway I have no problem getting up to speed. Rides n handles very well. Eats up the bumps ( I live in Pa around philly roads are horrible!!). Very smooth ride. Took her on a 6 hour trip and was extremely comfortable. Overall I highly recommend

Most reliable car I've owned

by from Lake City on May 7, 2017

It is a great vehicle if you have a small family. 1 or 2 kids max. It is luxurious and very comfortable. Buick has made very reliable cars but now they are reliable and look very sharp!

Just Got It

by from on May 6, 2017

Like it thus far, but the seat is a little low. The styling is excellent and it is a solid little car. Good value for money, 5 years old with low low mileage.

Great experience with Verano

by from Toronto, ON on July 2, 2014

I own a 2012 Verano since December 2011 and I have now reached 60,000 km. A very nice experience - I am usually looking more for the convenience of a car, not so much for performance or looks, but this one has it all - after all that time I still get comments re the looks (bought quicksilver grey). Very comfortable for long trips (over 1000 km). I got one problem with the air conditioning system which was easily repaired (under warranty).

Fantastic Car at a Great Value!

by from Brevard, NC on May 7, 2014

This car drives great and has a lot of nice features. The touch screen display serves as a hub that controls all of the cars amazing feature. The car come with remote control start, perfect for those cold morning when you dread heading outside to warm up the car. It has has automatic defrost and a nice sound system. It has solid power for a 4 cylinder engine, I don't even miss my 6 cylinder. I would recommend this car to someone who likes a good mix of features and luxury.

Absolutely amazing car, beyond excited to have it

by from on January 25, 2014

First purchase when I graduated from Nursing school and I can honestly say it was a great choice. Drives extremely well in the winter months. Looks nice and sharp as well which I really like!

Nice one

by from Joplin MO on April 26, 2013

I like it a lot comfort nice leather, moon roof, heated seats easy display to use and see. Big trunk.. I do get kidded about it being an old man's car.

Passion For Driving

by from Amarillo, TX on March 12, 2013

I took my '12 Verano about a week ago & yesterday I took her out on a 481 mile road trip. Driving to relax is what I like to do & as much as I enjoyed taking the Saturn out I hit the jackpot with this Buick. This was also a chance for me to get acquainted with the controls & features of the car. First, I honestly cannot believe how quiet & smooth the Verano is on the road. My road trip netted me 33.3 MPG & I've been getting 24-27 MPG combined. The controls for the navigation on the screen, panel & steering wheel is easy & intuitive. The 2.4 L engine has not been a hinderance & I've had no problem merging with traffic or passing when needed. The BOSE system is awesome. The only problem was trying to get comfortable in the driver's seat towards the end of the trip but fortunately I don't drive 481 miles in one day very often. As it stands this car is solid. Very pleased.

best car value I have owned

by from Port huron, Michigan on February 27, 2013

Pleasantly surprized at the comfort and agility of this automobile. There were only a few interior design problems i.e.. back of seat adjuster in awkward location, pushbutton fan control took getting used to. Back seat is comfortable but could use a little more leg room. Computer screen excellent as well as computer controls. anti lock brake system is great on snow and ice. Gas mileage not as good as I would have liked for a 4 cylinder engine. Overall, so far very satisfied with car.

Big bank for your buck!

by from San Diego on January 23, 2013

I've had the car for 1 month now and I love it. The interior is very, very nice for a car in this price range. The power (non Turbo) is adequate formy daily commute but not inspiring. As other reviewers have stated the car is very, very quiet - even when accelerating quickly. For a car this small it handles like a larger car. -- I'm sure the wheel/tire combo helps quite a bit in this area. Looks-wise the car gets lots of compliments. I've had people compare this favorably with their much more expensive cars. I chose the Verano due to the small size (parking is tight in the city) and the price. The stereo is just fine and sounds great at every volume level (perhaps not loud enough for a teenager). I feel like I'm driving a much more expensive car. I also like the fact that I don't see many Verano's around town. If I find that I am needing more power I may trade in for the Turbo model next year. The downside: I do wish the passenger seat had power adjustment though and a bit more power. But I need to remember that I picked economy and price vs. power. And the pilars in the front are rather big for a small car and requires me to pay a little more attention for pedestrians while driving in the city. Overall the car continues to exceed my expectations.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Buick Verano