2005 Cadillac Cts

Quality car!

by from Jacksonville on September 6, 2017

This car is the epitome of performance and value. It has great handling, gas mileage, and it never breaks down as long as u take care of it.

Good car

by from Chicago, il on August 16, 2017

Works well for the city life . Very low mileage for the age of the car . Interior has wear and tear , but nothing limiting

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Bought car for my wifes birthday in May this year.

by from Biloxi MS on June 29, 2017

The car is all black in and out has only 41k miles on it one owner. I looked for 2 months till i found it. But it was worth it to see how much see likes it.

Cadillac

by from Chicago on May 25, 2017

CTS Sedan turns every drive into a masterful experience with assured performance and ingenious technology.

Big daddy Cadi

by from on May 8, 2017

Cadillacs have always been my favorite. Excellent vehicle. If your thinking on buying one for your self, think no more. Just go do it. You won't be disappointed.

Dream Machine

by from St. Charles, MO on May 3, 2017

This was my dream car. It is fun to drive and offers both snow and sport modes. It still looks new and not outdated - classic. The only reason I have to give her up is we need more room for both car seats and adults.

Super reliable performance car, 4dr Vette

by from White Lake, MI on May 2, 2017

Owned this car 6yrs, and cost of ownership is remarkable for a car with this performance. From the instantly warm heated seats, to the naturally aspirated 5.7L LS6 V8 power, my 4 door Vette is exhilarating everytime I drive it. It has been a summer and fall car mainly, never driven in the winter by me. Having the windows down, sunroof open, and listening to the growl of the exhaust never gets old.

Sadly, I think she ruined me for future Cadillacs

by from Albuquerque, NM on April 29, 2017

Although I really loved my car in the beginning (bought it used with low mileage about 7 years ago), the problems that began several years ago were just more than I wanted to handle. Started with the expensive tune ups ($500 plus) and headlamp replacements ($100). An oil change was normally about $80. Despite the care I took of it, a few years ago, the engine light came on. I needed a new catalytic converter. About a year ago, the shaking started. At low speeds and stops, it was so pronounced that I was embarrassed that others were no doubt able to see the car's movement and concerned about what the fix would be. Between this and the $100 a pop to replace belts, it was time to call it quits. When she was good, she was very, very good. But when she was bad.....she was horrid.

A great all around luxury sport car

by from Phoenix on April 24, 2017

I bought this car back in 2013 with 53,000 miles on it. It had one previous owner who drove is around 6800 miles a year and it has been a pleasure to own and drive. I've only replaced the usual parts and have never had any problems. Always got compliments on the car , fun to drive and handles the road and corners great.

CaddyVette

by from Baltimore on May 15, 2015

I haven't owned mine long. It has 116,000 miles on her, but very fun to drive. The buttons on nav system and several others has it's paint missing exposing the white plastic underneath. I hear that is common, but doesn't speak well for a vehicle that's supposed to be know for quality. Worried about the differential since Cadillac didn't feel the need to upgrade the basic on from the base CTS, and there have been countless complaints about differentials blowing up and whining. Ride is good, if not stiff, but I don't mind. It does have more cabin noise than I'd like. Overall, she's a very comfortable, and fun car to drive!

Our Expert Review: 2005 Cadillac Cts