2010 Cadillac CTS consumer reviews

side view of 2010 CTS Cadillac
Explore the 2010 CTS Cadillac
Shop the 2010 CTS Cadillac

Wagons are back in

This car is truly a wagon. Drop the back seats down and enjoy all the cargo space. Puppy approved, my dog loves having the entire back to roam in while traveling.

Fantastic Ride

Great example of cadillac quaility. Smooth ride, powerful 3.6 motor. Comfortable interior, easy to read gauges. The car has 137,000 miles and still runs like new.

4.3

This is one of the most exotic cars I've owed

I love the Cadillac cts4 I just purchased, it has AWD and sports suspension with dual exhaust moonroof leather heat and cooled seats auto start and premium sound system

I love this car

I have a great experience with Jay Daher he was a great salesman and easy to work with make sure you ask for him when you visit the dealership

Smooth ride for a 10 year old car was impressed

I have a CTS-V Coupe and this sports wagon drove almost as good as the V. Granted it doesn't have 556 hp but it does move and handling very quick. I love the looks of both cars to bad GM stopped making them.

Fun to Drive

Been looking for a month and found this CTS Sports Wagon with 49000 miles Love driving it. Has plenty of room and feels like driving a sports car

Most reliable car I ever owned.

Very comfortable. Room for five people. Able to store two sets of golf clubs or four suitcases. Ride is smooth and sporty. Fit and finish is excellent inside and out.

Great car with lots of features

So far a great car. Has lots of features especially for being 10 years old. Would buy another. So far no mechanical issues. However cost of parts are on the higher side.

2010 CTS WAGON, GREAT VALUE!

This is my second Cadillac CTS, my first was a 2011 CTS coupe. I was looking for a wagon, which are hard to find, as I wanted a vehicle that would allow a large cargo capacity without being a SUV. Excellent interior and ride. Great gas mileage. Highly recommend it.

4.3

A car that I wanted!

The new engine is what caught my interest. This is my 7th cadillac. the two before this one had bad engine's which I gave up on Cadillacs because of this.