2013 Cadillac CTS consumer reviews

side view of 2013 CTS Cadillac
Explore the 2013 Cadillac CTS
Shop the 2013 Cadillac CTS

Best looking Cadillac since 1957

CTS wagon....a very unusual model....not many were made. I love the style and the utility. This is a wonderful car. Quite possibly the next 55-57 Nomad

Super fun car and good on gas

Great for a business person. Very clean smooth car! Fun and reliable! Great vehicle on gas. Backseat for extra passengers. When my children get older and out on their own I would own another!

Nicest Car I've Ever Owned!!

I have owned my 2013 Cadillac CTS coupe since it was brand new. I love the car more than any other I've ever owned. I've had no mechanical problems with the vehicle, it is comfortable, fun to drive, looks cool, classy and sporty! (I used to own a Monte Carlo, a few Camaros, and the last Pontiac (2002) TransAm ever made.) I get many compliments on my car, but don't understand why Cadillac stopped manufacturing the car in 2014. I say bring it back!!

Sharp performance sedan

Handling is amazing! Owned a 2001 Trans Am before this .Of course 2 completely different cars but I am very impressed with the way it drives with very good acceleration with 321hp V6. Feel like a millionaire in this car!!

So far so good... given the time I?m sure I will e

So far I think this vehicle is absolutely amazing... I have been wanting one since they 1st came out in white but when I saw the blue... I had to have it!!

Cadillac wagon

Love it! I?m convinced I?m the only person in the city I am in who owns one. Love not seeing others on the road. I receive looks and comments everywhere I go. This is the fastest wagon on the planet with speeds of 180mph.

Super Comfortable and Sporty

I just picked up a low mileage CTS. I absolutely love this car. I traded in a 2014 Chevrolet Captiva that was just an Ok vehicle. This CTS has style, comfort and performance. Never thought I would have a Cadillac because of pricing. I gladly bought this vehicle that is 5 years old because it is almost perfect condition, remarkable for time in service. I am spoiled now that I have this luxury vehicle. If you find a great value like I did don't hesitate you will not be sorry.

Very nice and comfortable

I love the car. It is a beautiful red and very comfortable. Drives very well. Is peppy and handles well It has a roomy inside and trunk

4.0

Good value

Competes with the BMW and other German cars nicely. Good $ value . Would recommend taking it for a test deiv, you will Be pleasantly surprised. I would recommend the 6!cylinder over the 4 turbo. Just my own personal preference.

Beautiful, reliable and fun to drive!

This car met all of my needs. It is great in the winter with AWD, has amazing power and performance, and is sleek and a beauty to drive.