2013 Cadillac CTS consumer reviews

side view of 2013 CTS Cadillac
Explore the 2013 Cadillac CTS
Shop the 2013 Cadillac CTS

Luxury at its finest!

I recently was on the market for a nice coupe. I lost my camaro in Harvey and since then have been looking for a new vehicle. After all my searching I finally decided on the Cts coupe. This car looks amazing!! Definitely stands out from all the other coupes out there. The interior is very tight also. I love the Heated and cooled seats being an option. Car drive strong and feels well planted. If you happen to find a nice one dont hesitate to pull the trigger. You wont be dissapointed.

My most stunning car ever

In my opinion, this car is a head-turner. Considering it's age, it still looks great. The drive is smooth and silent and it feels like a larger vehicle while driving than it actually is. The V6 engine is ready to provide more power when you need it and the steering is one of the lightest I've felt in a car. The brakes are a little stiffer as compared to rivals.

Great looking & performing black-on-black CTS lux

This car is sexy looking and drives great. It has had all of the recommended maintenance checks. It has never had an issue that I had to deal with. Car seat fits great in back seat with ample room for 2 additional adults.

This is a car that stands out in the crowd.

If you are looking for some real excitement while driving in todays world of look alikes, this car will always get many smiles since it does all things you want it to with grace and fashion.

Exactly what I was looking for

This car is Awesome. I'm totally satisfied... My wishes has been granted. My fantastic Birthday gift

4.4

Most fun car I?ve owned

This car has a tremendous amount of luxury styling and a surprising amount of performance under the hood. I?ve never been disappointed when I?ve smashed on the gas...the car is quick and has the power to get ahead of the pack in any situation.

4.1

VERY GOOD CAR

EXCELLENT BUT THE DEALER WAS VERY BUT VERY UN-RESPONSABLE NOR TRUSTY. From the time I bought the car until my pick up it was a period of 7-10 days and the car dealer didn't do nothing to make ready to pick up.....NOTHING!!!!!!!!

This car is an absolute dream ride.

This is been the nicest vehicle I have ever old and absolutely love it. The person gets this car is going to love it.

Best car I have ever owned

I owned a 2011, and bought this car. Put 80k on it with minimal maintenance. So happy with the CTS, I just bought a 2014.

4.4

Best riding muscle car!

This car provides more perfomance than you could ask for while being able to still have that known "Cadillac " ride. Best of both world all wrapped into one.