2013 Cadillac CTS consumer reviews

side view of 2013 CTS Cadillac
Explore the 2013 Cadillac CTS
Shop the 2013 Cadillac CTS

Beautiful!!

Love everything about this vehicle!!! The 6 speed manual was aggressive! Overall performance was outstanding

Beautiful car that has a good amount of power!

Good amount of room, love the sun roof and the navigation system! The ac is cold and my passengers love the passenger ac as well. Keyless start is awesome for those really hot days!!

4.4

Most Comfortable Car

This car is the most comfortable car i have driven and i worked at a car lot and have own 8 other cars.

Big Daddy in the Caddy

Looks good,drives good,excellent overall car.I would recommend this car and am currently looking to purchase a new one.

Absolutely reliable

This story is very dependable and have a Haskwar on the report.com. There is absolutely nothing wrong with just that I need to sell it recently purchased a 2017 f250 and drive it all the time now.

Comfortable and smooth

Plenty of room for my twins, drives smoothly and looks awesome. Gas mileage is pretty good as well. I love the moon roof, the heated and cooling steering wheel and heated and cooling seats!

Very sleek, loved everything about it!

This car was perfect for just a few friends and I when we would go places. The style was sleek and gave me a sense of a higher class. Overall an amazing car.

CTS CADILLAC, you tried the rest, not try the best

This is the first vehicle that I truly can say that it truly is a sports/Luxary vehicle . The moment that I first sat in this vehicle I felt like getting on a highway to open her up

Best car Ive owned

This car is awesome. It is comfortable and gas milage is good. color is brilliant. never thought id be able to afford a caddy,,

Totally reliable

It's gorgeous it's comfortable with it's soft black leather interior and I love driving it around town or on long 1000 mile road trips