2017 CTS

2017 Cadillac CTS

2017 Cadillac CTS

4.0

Have You Driven the 2017 Cadillac CTS?

2017 CTS V-Sport. As good as it gets

by Mkserrano from SW, Florida on Mon Jul 10 2017

First of all, I have owned the following brands: Audi Lexus Jaguar Volvo and my last car a BMW 535 M Sport I never thought I would be owning a Cadillac but what a surprise . As I searched for a car I felt like I have exhausted my efforts. My wife and I went into the Cadillac dealer to look at the SUV and we quickly decided it was not for us. On our way out, I walked by the CTS. It caught my eye. The salesman said it has a 2.0/ 4 engine. I bowed my head and said "disappointed again". He asked me why and I told him that I just had a Volvo S90 Inscription with a supercharger and a Turbo. Although it had snap to it, I just prefer the bigger engines with power. Real power. He then said let's look at the 6 cylinder. We test drove that and although it was fine, it was not for me. I felt like an old man in the car. ( I am 51). He then said, "I have something for you". Took me out back and put me in the CTS V-sport. Not the "V" but the sport. The "V" is not an everyday good driver like My BMW M3. We got in and everything lite up my eyes. My senses were in high gear as I was overwhelmed with excitement for this vehicle. We then went for a test drive and the excitement quickly turned into exhilaration . It only took one drive to realize that this is what I have been searching for. That rapidly turned into an immediate purchase. Right now, I have had the car for one month and I have absolutely no regrets or issues with the car. Pure power in acceleration, luxury comfort, and a sporty look that catches everyones attention. I feel that I found a rare gem in the in cave as this is the complete car for a very competitive price. If you are thinking of an BMW 5 M sport, E series or anything in that class, just go right to the CTS V-Sport. I don't think you will regret it.

Lemon

by Slimmer from Great Neck New York on Sun Sep 30 2018

Electronic system (radio/ HVAC/rear view camera) have not worked properly for 16 months and still not repaired. Have had it in for servicing more than 6 times. Claim need a technician from GM to come to the service department and only 12 for the whole country. Going onto the 2nd week of waiting

Does not recommend this car!!

Great combination of luxury and performance

by 2007roadking from Arlington Hts,Il on Thu Jan 04 2018

Car is very comfortable, beautiful inside and out , and handles like a sports car. It has a ton of technology features including heated/cooled seats, heads up display, wifi hot spot, etc

Newer Cadillac CTS best for fun and luxury

by Trix1111 from Columbus, OH on Sun Feb 23 2020

The 2017 CTS outperforms expectations after leaving the car lot. Bought the RWD version with 2.0T engine. The power is there. The 3 driving modes provide traction in snow but flexibility to still do a power 180 to turn around quick. The mpg on sticker is lower than reality. I got 33+ coming home in snow on highway and avg 24 mpg around city. Parts are very reasonable online and ebay can provide dvd service manual etc. Plenty of room for coworkers and kids in classic leather and wood chrome finish, very stylish.

Beautiful, classy car

by KP from Tacoma, Washington on Tue Jan 23 2018

I have had a Cadillac in the past for its style and performance. This car does not disappoint. It is very classy inside and out and I love looking at it. When I looked at a Lexus, I didn't get the "wow" feeling especially with the interior. The "wood" in the Lexus looked like plastic and the front grill was absolutely horrible looking. Some macho, truck man may like it, but it is definitely not something that is sophisticated and luxurious, at least to me.. Not so with the Cadillac. The wood looks like wood and the styling is beautiful. I think the CUE system in the Cadillac is great. I don't know what others are complaining about (like Consumer Reports). Once it is set the way you want, you don't even have to touch it.

Smoth

by Sam from New Braunfels, tx on Thu Apr 23 2020

Probably the most comfortable sedan I've had. Smoth ride and quite for sitting so low to the ground. The vehicle has every bell and whistle that was available at the time and makes for enjoyable road trips.

I have never owned a Sedan

by Debbie palmtree lover from Fort Wayne Indiana on Fri Jun 28 2019

I was a little hesitant to go to a four-door sedan after driving a van for over 15 years because of the room I test drove it and immediately fell in love with it it makes me feel special to drive it very comfortable and I can still see out of the windows sides and back just as well as I did with my van it has so many more options than I ever could’ve dreamed of and I feel very safe in it I would definitely buy another

Love this car

by caddy driver from Winnipeg on Tue Jul 18 2017

This is a really nice car but that auto start/stop is something I can really do without. been trying it for a few months now and they can keep it, what an absolute pain. will try to have it turned off or at the least have the default changed to off. will look at getting something else to drive if they can't change this.

I. Hate.This.Car

by MimiB from California on Sun Apr 12 2020

Beautiful, stylish, ominous, stealthy, fast...I receive compliments everywhere about this car. However, as beautiful as it is, that is where my level of discontent lies with it. Purchased in January 2018, deeply discounted. Didn’t bank on issues we would have. #1. Onstar battery was DOA. 2-3 months to replace. #2. CUE- this has been an experience all right. So bad in fact, that I’ll likely never buy another Cadillac. EVER. It freezes, locks, stays on when the car is turned off and locked, forces me to change the station, refuses to connect to Bluetooth, won’t recognize touch...You get the idea..3. Dealership told us it was my iPhone’s fault and handed us a step by step guide printed from the internet in 2014 to fix the settings ourselves. 4. Only when I told our service writer that all of the rentals he’d placed us in worked just fine with our iPhones did we get the assistance we needed to negotiate buyback. 5. I got a new Iphone after the first year and continued to have problems. 6. Suddenly, GM replaced the screen. 7. Now working with GM to buyback my lemon, after letting them know we would be consulting with a lemon law attorney. 8. Unfortunately, due to the current pandemic, we are waiting for the dealership to reopen so we can turn the car back over and receive the payment. 9. Our awesome service writer is the one who pushed us to stand up to GM after we literally turned in a rental, turned our car on after it was fixed-only to find it was not so he gave us back the rental. 10. I will try and remember to come back and provide an update when the process has finished.

Does not recommend this car!!

A Wonderful Daily Driver

by Snorchivas from San Antonio on Wed Nov 01 2017

I love this car. It is classy and sporty in one perfect package. I have a family of four and this fits our needs nicely. One of my favorite features is the intelligent cruise control. Just set it and all you have to do is steer. No need to worry about speeding up or slowing down. This makes traffic and road trips much more tolerable. As far as power on tap, 420 HP is plenty to get you anywhere you want to go and have a lot of fun doing it.

1 2 3