2017 CTS

2017 Cadillac CTS

2017 Cadillac CTS

4.4

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money

Have You Driven the 2017 Cadillac CTS?

2017 CTS V-Sport. As good as it gets

by Mkserrano from SW, Florida on Mon Jul 10 2017

First of all, I have owned the following brands: Audi Lexus Jaguar Volvo and my last car a BMW 535 M Sport I never thought I would be owning a Cadillac but what a surprise . As I searched for a car I felt like I have exhausted my efforts. My wife and I went into the Cadillac dealer to look at the SUV and we quickly decided it was not for us. On our way out, I walked by the CTS. It caught my eye. The salesman said it has a 2.0/ 4 engine. I bowed my head and said "disappointed again". He asked me why and I told him that I just had a Volvo S90 Inscription with a supercharger and a Turbo. Although it had snap to it, I just prefer the bigger engines with power. Real power. He then said let's look at the 6 cylinder. We test drove that and although it was fine, it was not for me. I felt like an old man in the car. ( I am 51). He then said, "I have something for you". Took me out back and put me in the CTS V-sport. Not the "V" but the sport. The "V" is not an everyday good driver like My BMW M3. We got in and everything lite up my eyes. My senses were in high gear as I was overwhelmed with excitement for this vehicle. We then went for a test drive and the excitement quickly turned into exhilaration . It only took one drive to realize that this is what I have been searching for. That rapidly turned into an immediate purchase. Right now, I have had the car for one month and I have absolutely no regrets or issues with the car. Pure power in acceleration, luxury comfort, and a sporty look that catches everyones attention. I feel that I found a rare gem in the in cave as this is the complete car for a very competitive price. If you are thinking of an BMW 5 M sport, E series or anything in that class, just go right to the CTS V-Sport. I don't think you will regret it.

Great combination of luxury and performance

by 2007roadking from Arlington Hts,Il on Thu Jan 04 2018

Car is very comfortable, beautiful inside and out , and handles like a sports car. It has a ton of technology features including heated/cooled seats, heads up display, wifi hot spot, etc

too small and the cue system is terrible

by cb from austin tx on Thu May 10 2018

the car is way too small to be called a Cadillac and the cue information center is the most confusing system I have ever used and the run flat tires make it feel like you are riding on wooden wheels.

Cadillac CTS 2017

by Tommy J. from Skokie IL. on Wed Aug 30 2017

The car handles well all of the warning lights and sensors make it a safer driving experience good on gas 2.0 4 cylinder turbo charged really gets up when needed, appearance it is sharp overall it is in a class by itself all the features it is well loaded.

A Wonderful Daily Driver

by Snorchivas from San Antonio on Wed Nov 01 2017

I love this car. It is classy and sporty in one perfect package. I have a family of four and this fits our needs nicely. One of my favorite features is the intelligent cruise control. Just set it and all you have to do is steer. No need to worry about speeding up or slowing down. This makes traffic and road trips much more tolerable. As far as power on tap, 420 HP is plenty to get you anywhere you want to go and have a lot of fun doing it.

CUE system is garbage - Malibu is better

by CarGuy1976 from Charlotte, NC on Fri Oct 27 2017

We cannot even count the number of issues we have had with the CUE infotainment system. The system resets itself arbitrarily, losing all presets. Sometimes the screen doesn't come on at all, or shuts down while driving. Other times the system stays on once the vehicle is turned off, door is opened, and the car is parked/locked. The CUE system entirely distracts from any positives this car may have as it is horrific. The 8-speed automatic is just ok, but should be better at this price. We own a Malibu that is far superior, offers more features, better comfort, and a working infotainment system for $20k less. Stick with the Malibu and avoid the CTS.

A Beautifully made car

by Von from Decatur, Ga. on Sat Oct 28 2017

This car meets all my needs with all the safety features and bells whistles that will keep me and my family safe and comfortable while on the road.

Love this car

by caddy driver from Winnipeg on Tue Jul 18 2017

This is a really nice car but that auto start/stop is something I can really do without. been trying it for a few months now and they can keep it, what an absolute pain. will try to have it turned off or at the least have the default changed to off. will look at getting something else to drive if they can't change this.

This is the one that keep you looking your best

by Twplumb from Sacramento Ca on Wed Aug 16 2017

This car has a style like know of the car with Avions of a winner. This brings back the days of young days those that are now how time seems to go so fast. To a Son or Daughter that just think thing just come so easy fine that well made American cars is where it's the best!

Don't let the name fool you.

by Annie from Inverness, FL on Fri Sep 01 2017

I was excited to visit the Cadillac dealership in my area to purchase a new car. While all the Cadillacs we test drove were beautiful, they lacked something we needed. Head room. My husband is 6'5" and was not comfortable sitting in any of the seats except the driver's seat and that was close. It was also not the smooth ride that you would expect from such an expensive car. Went to Honda and got a much smoother ride and a lot more headroom without the expensive price.

out of 5 starsReliability