2008 SRX

2008 Cadillac SRX

2008 Cadillac SRX

4.5

Have You Driven the 2008 Cadillac SRX?

Great Car

by Family car from on Fri Jul 30 2010

My husband and I just bought our 2008 Cadillac SRX a month ago - probably the best purchase we've ever made. Very comfortable for tall people - my husband and I are over 6' tall. We love the handling and the comfort. We've had other vehicles, and kept looking at a variety of SUV's and this is one great car!

2008 Cadillac SRX AWD - Happy Owner

by Deke from Troy, MI on Fri Jul 08 2011

I am very pleased with my SRX. While I am not thrilled with the "station wagonesque" exterior, the performance, comfort, and feature set is a compelling package. The bottom line is that I love driving it. It was an easy choice between the SRX, Volvo, Lexus, Chevy, Ford and Volkswagen. Here's what I love: - Very good handling, acceleration and performance. The v6 has plenty of get up and go. No problems passing on the highway. A lot of fun in corners. - Utra View moon roof adds a lot of light to the cabin - and the kids love it - Good visibility. It doesn't have the "high-belt line" rampant in 2011+ vehicles. All that does is make the kids car sick and reduce visibility - Handsome interior Here's what you shoud be aware of: - The front and rear wheels are different widths. I'm the kind of guy that gets snow tires and it appears to be a challenge to match tires to this vehicle - The seats are very performance oriented. They are much more stiff then the Ford Flex for example. As such, it took me a long time to find a comfortable seating position. Overall, I think you will be very pleased. It drives much better than the new generation SRX.

Extremely Safe Car

by Palm Bay Carl from Palm Bay on Mon Nov 25 2013

We bought our 2008 SRX in 2011 and loved everything about it. Interior was "Cadillac" all the way. Performance was good. Had to replace tires and battery during the time we owned it. In October 2012, while driving on the Howard Franklin Bridge in Tampa, our SRX hit a solid block of nickel that dropped from a car ahead of us and caused our SRX to swerve towards the bridge wall. Our car hit the wall head on, spun around about 3X and miraculously stopped in the same direction of the traffic and on the emergency lane. All airbags deployed. The SRX was deemed "Totalled" even though externally it looked like there was no damage except for the spot where the block of nickel lodged on the bumper. The block damaged the frame. None of the passengers had any serious injury. My wife and my daughter both had a minor whiplash and I was fine. Hard to believe we survived that but the SRX kept us safe. Probably would have been most severe if in any other vehicle. Thank God for the SRX. We're buying another. I recommend it for those looking for safety.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by Car Lover from North Palm Beach, FL on Wed Jun 09 2010

The SRX has far surpassed all of our expectations. We bought it for my wife but we continuously fight over who gets to drive it. Ours has all the options including V8, AWD, sport appearance package, 20" wheels, ultraview roof, 3rd row seat, navigation, DVD player and I recommend every one of them. The car is super fast, it handles like a sports sedan and the interior is awesome. My boss recently bought a $70K Porshe Cayanne and after driving our SRX he was clearly disturbed at what a great value it is. Not sure why this model didn't sell better but it is sure worth a look. Only complaint is poor gas mileage but you get where your going fast and in style.

SRX Rules

by caddiefan52 from Baltimore, Md. on Mon Jan 16 2012

Had an Audi Allroad nearing extended warranty end. Fearful of cost of future repairs, and found SRX closest thing viable as replacement. Not sorry I got it, but has taken a month to accept the differences between German and American auto. On balance, I think the Caddie is the better choice for most consumers, because the same features that made the Audi shine made it a mantenance nightmare. Only nagging complaint is the lesser fuel economy, but at least it takes regular at the pump.

2008 Cadillac SRX AWD

by GeneW from Seattle, WA on Tue Mar 02 2010

I recently purchased a used Red 2008 SRX Sport Edition, Navagation, Sunroof etc. with 12,000 miles on it. I bought it in Sparta, WI. on the internet and drove it back to Seattle, WA. by way of Phoenix, Az., the car performed flawlessy and was a most comfortable ride.

Great Fun 2008 SRX Cadillac

by DanD from on Mon Nov 14 2016

For our third vehicle we purchased a used 2008 SRX Cadillac. This is for my husband's car to replace his 2001 Chevy Pick Up Truck (that he still wanted to keep) for hauling stuff just for that. The SRX Cadillac is for trips and travel around town. With 3rd row seat and wider comfort seat, this is excellent for a ride in visiting our grandkids 500 miles away from us. I drive a 2012 GLK 350 Mercedes and riding in a Cadillac is a superior american car that I recommend also to drive. At first we are skeptical to drive far away from our town but we did great. The comfort and ride is so smooth in the highway. The sunroof added more great fun for the grandkids and our friends viewing the clouds, sun and even the rain and snow are a spectacular sight! Overall, this is a great car that we recommend you to enjoy it too like we do! It's an excellent choice!

High milage Cadillac

by maitoi99 from Blair Nebr on Sun Dec 30 2012

....even with the higher mileage I am excited by the condition of the exterior and interior. Both areas are new quality to look at and sit in, and all accessories are in working order giving the vehicle a new look and feeling like a new purchase. Like the all whee drive in the weather we live in, snow,ice, you name it Very reliable .l

Cadillac SRX

by Goodwin1 from Anderson SC on Tue Mar 12 2013

I bought the car 3 weeks ago and the ride is smooth, the interior of the car is in excelllent condition. I have not had time to expierence the ride on the interstate, however this weekend we are driving to Atlanta Ga. The car is so sleek that I absolutely love it and I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a premium ride.

2008 Cadillac SRX 52,600 miles

by Pops from Lake Placid, Florida on Tue Nov 10 2015

Great car. I use the cruise control for all driving conditions and found it raises the stated MPG significantly in both highway and city driving. It is extremely comfortable, safe and stable for long trips. I am very satisfied with the car and it exceeds my expectations. I also like the older pre-2010 models because it allows space similar to my mini van. The low mileage 2008 SRX was a great value and looks and feels like a new vehicle. The vehicle exceeds my expectations.

1 2 3 4