2010 Cadillac SRX consumer reviews

side view of 2010 SRX Cadillac
Explore the 2010 Cadillac SRX
Shop the 2010 Cadillac SRX

A decent used car buy.

I'm the 2nd owner. Bought it in 2019 w/ 71K miles. SRX Premium w/ video system. Decent fuel economy, 22 mpg, about 375 miles per tank. Lift gate motor leaked & sunshade malfunctioned, cost about $2200 combined. No other issues. Added subwoofer box in cargo area for more punch. With rail system still have decent cargo space.

2.1

Money Pit and no help from Cadillac

Worst car I have ever owned. Bought new. This review is 11 years of service. Nav $1700, timing chain $2500, headlights $3300, front bearings $550, both outside heated mirrors $850, trunk lifter 3x$850, wiper hoses disintegrated $175, 3x$250 heater fan, etc etc.

3.4

SRX 2010 dissatisfied Customer

So I have a vehicle. Running great, took into dealer for toe link recall. Drive it home, leave it setting in driveway for 3 days. Won't start. Tow to dealer. They say engine gone. Seriously!!! Want $13,000 for new motor. I think cadillac should do something about this. Screwed again. Mileage is 133,000. Really. Very dissatisfied. Will never buy another cadillac Buy a car for luxury.. Now reading all these dissatisfied customers and all recalls along with problems. Cadillac you should be ashamed of yourselves for not taking care of major problems and your customers. When car you buy and think it is great, luxury car all the sudden won't start after running great when you shut it off. Diane Walters, Montana

3.0

Very disappointed in Cadillac

Have had various issues. Still several issues that needs repair. I know I bought it used with 70k+ miles but now has 120k. Most problems started around 90k+. Cadillac shouldn’t have these issues at such low miles.

It's a very good vehicle.

This is a very good vehicle. It had all the amenities that I could have wanted. Leg room was a must couldn't have a better car.

4.1

Air don't deploy

I actually was in love with this car but now that my vehicle was recently totaled the air bags did not deploy. Paramedics and fire fighter stated that I could of died if I didn't have my safety belt on they kept saying that the air bags would of helped me a lot more if they deployed. This is very unacceptable my whole front end is totaled and no air bags came out. The other vehicle had there air bags deploy. Life is too precious please fix our vehicles correctly. My kuds could of been in the vehicle when this happened. I'm going back to Infinity.

4.4

Cadillac Srx

Great car if you know about fixing timing leather non smoker nice car for the price all the luxury features good brakes good tires no other issues

1.4

Cadillac should be Ashamed

Worse vehicle I have ever owned. Too many blindspots especially around the side mirrors. Every trip to the dealer runs $1200-$2500. I plan to trade it in the next couple of weeks. I have two friends that also own SRX's, they will not purchase Another Cadillac either!

2.1

I expected more from Cadillac very disappointed

Purchased this vehicle thinking that I was getting a luxury vehicle I have had nothing but problems the computer system fails I can be driving down the road and it flashes at me the headlights are expensive to replace and I have replaced them twice since I've owned the car very expensive there needs to be a recall why Cadillac is not fixing this problem I do not know it is very dangerous I would advise everyone to not buy a Cadillac 2010 SRX very disappointed. I bought this car thinking it would be safe to transport family and friends this vehicle is dangerous. There are other issues too many to really get into.

2.7

So far a Turd!

10 years old but 29,000 mile, 1 owner no accidents. I've owned for 3 weeks. Broke down on the PA. Turnpike 300+ miles into a trip to Philadelphia. Stabilitrak issue. Will get an estimate on the repair tomorrow. This is not going to be cheep!!!!!! THREE MIDDLE FINGERS UP!