2010 SRX

4.3 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

I Love This Caddy

by Caddy Convert from Piscataway, NJ on May 20, 2010

I never thought I would ever go back to an American car, but here I am with the Caddy. When I wanted to replace my 2004 Toyota Highlander V6 AWD (rode fine after 125K miles, but the cheap and failing interior was getting to me), I started looking in the crossover SUV category. I also wanted a more "luxurious" model, and the only two with exterior styling that appealed to me were the Caddy SRX and the Infiniti FX35. The Caddy looks great inside and out, is extremely comfortable and quiet, and comes with a lot of features. I got the AWD Luxury edition, which has everything I could possibly need, including dual zone climate control, heated seats, parking assist, bluetooth and XM radio. Although there are way more buttons in the center console than I've had in my other cars, they are easy enough to use once you get used to them. I also love the handling of the car, and the steering feels very responsive. I agree with other reviewers that the engine is not the most engaging, but it is fine for the type of driving I do. It has forced me to be a little lighter on the accelerator, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I've been averaging about 19 mpg, which is better than I did with the Highlander. As for the Infiniti FX35, although also a great looking car and with a better engine, I just did not feel as comfortable in the driver's seat. It was also $7,500 more similarly equipped and recommends premium gas. So, a month into my new Caddy, I still love it. My wife says I have never been as attached to a car before. I highly recommend this Caddy.

Beats the RX350.

by caddyfamily from on August 12, 2010

No comparison from the RX350. The SRX is such a pleasing car. I love the subtle details on the inside, and then the outside has such a dramatic "LOOK AT ME!" Exterior. Not dull, and average than the Lexus. Driving it is great! Reviewers complain of the lack of power, but if it had more power then they would complain of the fuel economy. So pick one. Love the car.

Very Pleased

by JoeBob from Wichita on August 12, 2010

Got a great deal on a luxury package with rear-dvd and navigation. Comparable makes/models would have cost me at least $3-4k more. Pleased with everything so far (only had it 3 months). My only minor complaints are the lack of power accelerating from a stop and the seats (I like a little bit more of the seats to come around my sides.)

Wow, I cant beleive I bought a Cadillac

by shell from Oklahoma on June 16, 2010

I have owned my for 1 month now, I absolutely love it. I previous had a Chevy Monte Carlo with a V8, so stepping down in the performance was a bit of a change, but I so stepped up in luxury. I have the Crystal Red with black interior. It is a very sweet ride. I think for the other crossovers out there this is worth the look, and even test drive. Once I drove it I was sold.

2010 SRX

by Caddy Daddy from St Louis, MO on May 14, 2013

This is my fourth Cadillac and is one of my Favorites. The looks are great both inside and out. A lot of the reviews talk about a lack of power but it does quite well on the road. It obviously doesn't have as much power as my STS with the North Star engine had but for an SUV, it is fine. It handles geat on curvy roads and gets decent gas mileage. The sticker says 25 MPG Highway but I get about 23 MPG with two people in it. My only dislike is the comfort of the seats. They are hard and uncomfortable on long trips. Just like my friends 2009 CTS. Defenitely not the comfort of the older Cadillacs.

Love this car!

by New Cadillace Convert from Cypress, Texas on October 19, 2010

We test-drove several cars in the class, but loved the styling of the SRX. After test-driving several cross-overs, we chose the SRX after comparing fuel economy, interior/exterior styling, and flexibility of option packages. My favorite car over all I've owned!

Frustrated & disappointed

by Frustrated!! from Peace River, Alberta, Canada on March 16, 2014

Anything that can go wrong has gone wrong with my 2.8l turbo! Lots of power when it's not misfiring. Owned 2 days and it spent 1 month In the shop getting fixed! Has been back to authorized dealer several times and comes out with more wrong then when it went in! Even the drivers side seat is less then desirable where comfort is concerned! I do not recommend this car to anyone!

Does not recommend this car!!

The more I drive it, the more I like it.

by wary shopper from Washington DC on December 8, 2009

SRX AWD Performance. I studied all the competition in this category deeply. Test drove the Lexus and several other cars. The Lexus RX was very worthy and individually had many outstanding features, but as a package, it put us to sleep and we did not like it. The Caddy is fun and handles very nicely. Don't expect to win any drag races (or wait for the 2.8T), but if you put it in sport mode, it will shift and drive much more aggressively. Also liked the fact the base engine uses regular gasoline. When I really need to accelerate (not all that often) I can get what I need by putting it in sport mode and/or auto-manual and red-lining it. I also frankly liked the fact that the SRX was easier: fewer packages and fewer options. The Lexus only SEEMS cheaper because EVERYTHING is an option. Once you trick the Lexus out to the same level as the SRX AWD Performance, you are at the same or higher price. And you are still bored silly.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Smooth Ride

by First Cadiilac from Chicago, IL on October 28, 2009

I bought a brand new Cadillac SRX premium black w/ shale interior a couple of weeks ago and am not disappointed. The interior and exterior design are superb and has been turning heads since I drove off the lot. The engine is somewhat sluggish initially but overall this is a fantastic ride. The instrument panel and navigation system are top notch. Cabin noise is very minimal. Handling is very responsive. This car will surely give Lexus some good competition.

never again--one and done

by fonz from Hays, Ks. on June 16, 2015

2010 Luxury model FWD Pros: Best looking suv on the road. Cons: R U ready? Lousy floor mats, too difficult to steer (rack & pinion, r u kidding me?), side view mirrors are odd-shaped, hard leather seats, 3 buttons to advance a cd track but you have to hold one in just right and for a length of time to playback 10 seconds or fast forward 10 seconds--kinda tough in traffic, time/date screen looks 1970 ish, 2010-11 models have weak 3.0 liter engine--who dropped the ball on that one? My 2011 Chevy Impala had everything right just not the luxury or elite Cadillac name. Overall grade= B, & that's stretching it!

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4 5 6