2010 Cadillac SRX consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 SRX Cadillac
Shop the 2010 SRX Cadillac
3.0

Very disappointed in Cadillac

Have had various issues. Still several issues that needs repair. I know I bought it used with 70k+ miles but now has 120k. Most problems started around 90k+. Cadillac shouldn’t have these issues at such low miles.

It's a very good vehicle.

This is a very good vehicle. It had all the amenities that I could have wanted. Leg room was a must couldn't have a better car.

4.1

Air don't deploy

I actually was in love with this car but now that my vehicle was recently totaled the air bags did not deploy. Paramedics and fire fighter stated that I could of died if I didn't have my safety belt on they kept saying that the air bags would of helped me a lot more if they deployed. This is very unacceptable my whole front end is totaled and no air bags came out. The other vehicle had there air bags deploy. Life is too precious please fix our vehicles correctly. My kuds could of been in the vehicle when this happened. I'm going back to Infinity.

4.4

Cadillac Srx

Great car if you know about fixing timing leather non smoker nice car for the price all the luxury features good brakes good tires no other issues

1.4

Cadillac should be Ashamed

Worse vehicle I have ever owned. Too many blindspots especially around the side mirrors. Every trip to the dealer runs $1200-$2500. I plan to trade it in the next couple of weeks. I have two friends that also own SRX's, they will not purchase Another Cadillac either!

2.1

I expected more from Cadillac very disappointed

Purchased this vehicle thinking that I was getting a luxury vehicle I have had nothing but problems the computer system fails I can be driving down the road and it flashes at me the headlights are expensive to replace and I have replaced them twice since I've owned the car very expensive there needs to be a recall why Cadillac is not fixing this problem I do not know it is very dangerous I would advise everyone to not buy a Cadillac 2010 SRX very disappointed. I bought this car thinking it would be safe to transport family and friends this vehicle is dangerous. There are other issues too many to really get into.

2.7

So far a Turd!

10 years old but 29,000 mile, 1 owner no accidents. I've owned for 3 weeks. Broke down on the PA. Turnpike 300+ miles into a trip to Philadelphia. Stabilitrak issue. Will get an estimate on the repair tomorrow. This is not going to be cheep!!!!!! THREE MIDDLE FINGERS UP!

Very reliable suv and I’m taking a road trip for t

My Cadillac SRT has very smooth ride my family loves it has Bluetooth and back up camera and kids can watch movies, and has lot of space and the back seats, and has a sunroof and it’s great on gas

Amazing comfort and style

We bought a 2010 Cadillac SRX the other day and while mechanically it seems to be running like a champ....the passenger headlight holds condensation and water in it so we now have to order new headlight assembly set and replace both to be sure the other one doesn't go out as well. Cadillac needs to do a recall on this!!!!

Best looking car I have owned

Driving this car has been a great experience. It is comfortable, smooth and the best part, spacious! I can pack lots of things in the trunk.