2013 SRX

4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

First Time Cadillac Buyer..and the 2013 SRX

by Viniadf from Smithtown, NY on August 25, 2013

I purchased my 2013 Cadillac SRX Premium Edition in mid July 2013. Simply Put: The GREAT Things: -I love the exterior styling -I love the interior styling -I love the quality of the interior, the stitched dashboard, the layout of the dashboard, the color options, the interior lighting and the CUE System -I love the SPORTS MODE Transmission-Awesome, vehicle takes off like a rocket!!! -The Safety Features are OVER-The-TOP Awesome, including the Adaptive Cruise Control and the BEST rear camera system on the planet. The Questionable: -I personally love the "heaviness" of the vehicle. It drives hard/heavy and this is something I like. I wouldn't say it drives like a TRUCK, but it surely doesn't drive like a luxury car either. This is a preference and I like the stiffer feel and the security of being within a more solid feeling vehicle. Some people would prefer a more Nimble or Agile type of drive, for those people.. I would recommend to buy a car. The I-Need-Improvement Category: -The CUE system works awesome, but the glass they use is a Magnet for FINGERPRINTS!! I find myself cleaning it Everyday!!! -I felt my transmission got a little loose after putting 1500 miles on the vehicle. I sense a slight drag time upon acceleration at times.. -The seats have nice feathers such as heat and air cooled... but I do find them a tad hard for a "luxury vehicle". Also, at this level vehicle, I would have liked to have the option of purchasing "massaging seats". On my long drives, a nice vibration/back rub would be great.. Final Thoughts You have to buy what you LOVE. My financial situation allowed me to purchase any of the top brands, but at the end I chose the SRX because I found it more eye appealing (inside and out), because it "didn't drive" like a car, that it had a pretty quick step in the Sports Mode option and overall had just about all the bells & whistles (including an air cooled glove box to keep items cool on your drives) -

Great Car

by Beast from Milwaukee, Wi. on August 24, 2012

Vehicle perfomsgreat on regular fuel and provides good handling for a crossover. Seats are a bit stiff but comfotable. Bose surround audio is awesome and the navigation is easy to use. big and bold information center also. The U-rail cargo system is a real asset for this vehicle. Loaded with goodies that will please anyone.

Best car in its class

by RIch from Mount Laurel, NJ on November 12, 2012

After an exhaustive search it was an easy decision! Yes, it wasn?t the least expensive of my choices and it also wasn?t the most expensive either, but it was a hand down decision taking all the factors into consideration. Style; by far I thought it was the classiest choice. Handling; compared to some of the other SUV?s it was by far the best riding. A smooth ride that made feels you were in a luxury car. The pick-up was strong and it felt very safe. Interior; I was shocked as to the lack of sophistication, workmanship, and quality of materials most of the other SUV?s had. Here the SRX far surpasses all the others. The new CUE system was like I was operating my iPad. There always seems to be a learning curve when you buy a new car and need to learn all the controls. Not so with the CUE system. Over all I?m glad I took the time to research all my choices and I?m extremely delighted with my new SRX!

First GM product I ever bought

by Big Bruce from Atlanta, Georgia on September 26, 2013

Bought a new Luxury SRX with 20 inch chrome wheels, trailer provision, driver awareness package and cargo management in August 2013. My previous ride was a 2005 RX 330 that has been a very good vehicle, so I was biased towards a new RX350 Lexus. The Cadillac won me over with better looks, more comfortable leather seats, and more power. The dash and the CUE system is spectacular and the driver awareness feature keeps you in the lanes and helps with parking. I was surprised at how well the SRX accelerates and handles. The interior finishes beat the the others we looked at. It is the most comfortable car I have ever owned. The gas mileage will be a couple of miles per gallon less than the RX, but the Cadillac is heavier, faster, and I believe safer than the others. We will see about long term reliability, but so far, (2000 miles), no problems. Cadillac picks up all maintenance for the first 4 years or so. The last GM product I was using regularly was my parents 1965 Impala. If this CUV holds up, another Cadillac will be in my future. I am very impressed by what Cadillac has done.

needs better seats.

by !st time caddy owner from Ohio on March 22, 2014

Just drove across country with this 2013 srx performance model. and seat cushion comfort is HORRIBLE for a 50K vechicle comfort should be far better.

Great looking and well equipped car

by Bunni from St. Petersburg, Fl on October 1, 2013

I have been looking at and researching this car for a long time. I test drove it a couple of times and in the end, it became one of my top 2 choices overall. The other choice was less accommodating, with less features but a sturdy and a very unique look. The staff at the dealership where I bought the SRX was very knowledgeable and ready to serve. They found and brought in the vehicle with all the exact specifications that I requested. So far, getting used to all the gadgets and operations has been very smooth and easy to maneuver. The ride is smooth and the look is smart. The warranties surpassed all other vehicles and makes I researched. I am pleases, So far so good.

Problem with infotainment

by Joanieb from SPRING HILL on June 29, 2017

I love the car ..bought it used and purchased extended warranty..my touchscreen froze..took it to dealership..was told my extended warranty did not cover radio..its not just the radio.its the navigation.Bluetooth..GPS..CD player.so I can't access anything in that cue..very dissatisfied with Cadillac..they have had this problem it seems with all their luxury models..

Does not recommend this car!!

very comfortable and stylish

by virgeoed from ohio on April 9, 2014

easy to get in and out of. features that make driving very easy such as the sensors to see others in blind spots. seats set at a good height.

Love my new SRX

by Cadillac owner for life from Minnesota on January 17, 2013

I love the new safty features in the 2013 SRX. Especially the "blind spot' notice on the mirror. I know consumer reports did not like the CUE system but I have no issues with it. Is is easy to use once you get used to it.

My new baby

by Bklyn718King from Colorado springs, Co on December 10, 2016

Sleek looking on the outside. Spaceship like interior. Lights up amazingly. Screams "big deal". To me feels as if it shoukd have better get up and go. Not disappointed at all.... just feel as if it should have more. My wifes 2012 Sorento has more get up. Overall though an amazing vehicle. With all these other reviews... I really hope my seats dont give me a hard time in the future.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7