2013 Cadillac SRX consumer reviews

$37,330 starting MSRP
side view of 2013 SRX Cadillac
Explore the 2013 SRX Cadillac
Shop the 2013 SRX Cadillac

most comfortable car I've ever owned

It has plenty of room and rides smooth. The look of this vehicle is so sexy and I love it. I and surrounded by luxury.

4.3

Great car. just don't use it enough to keep it.

Very nice features. Especially the adjustable pedals, heated seats, and steering wheel. Plenty of technology: more things than I normally use. Good power and drive train, And, unlike German luxury cars I've owned, it takes regular gas (vs. premium) Big cost savings.

Love the car

The car is great for me comfortable good ride handles great and very quiet great car. Glad I decided on arc very nice card. Would recommend this car.

2.6

This has been the worst used Cadillac of my life!!

Faulty headlights that the dealer nor manufacturer will repair since I bought it May12, deadline was June 30 and I knew nothing of it until I drove it at night and had no working headlights. Battery went dead within 12 hrs of bringing it home, sun roof cover is now messed up and the Detail Dept broke my seat trying to retrieve an E cig that was dropped under the driver seat. Worst purchase ever!!!

very nice Luxury SUV

This SUV met all my needs including a beautiful moonroof it drives beautiful very satisfied with this selection I made its black on black it has enough room for me

Best Luxury Car For Price

I absolutely love everything about my car. I was actually disappointed when Cadillac decided to change the design of the SRX and go to the new model. The dashboard is stunning and luxurious. You can't really find that in many other vehicles. It's a great car for someone who is looking for an affordable option but doesn't want to break the bank.

3.0

Average quality for Premium Pricing

Issues from new: Brake calipers not greased from factory - seize up Cue Screen failure - replaced by one from Amazon Perforation rust at 47K kms on hood

My second SRX - The best.

Between the safety features, quality of the ride and handling in all types of weather, we can only hope that Cadillac keeps this brand. The Zeigler team did a great job. We are now part of he family.

4.4

A 'stand out' model to own!

The Cadillac SRX Performance (2013) is an excellent vehicle to appease those of us who want/need cargo versatility, comfort, safety, tech, style and a bit of performance in a dependable vehicle. Would have awarded 5 stars in all categories, but had to concede, placement of the thick 'C' & 'B' pillar post's mandate extra effort to visually ensure bicyclist's or pedestrians are not in your immediate space. The 'object sensing' system is extremely helpful, but it takes a moment or two to actually see the offending object when navigating heavy traffic, and trying to avoid a self-inflicted 'meeting' with another vehicle. This accident-free accomplishment is achievable, eventually, but the learning curve is seriously thrilling! Cadillac's design team diminished this challenge somewhat, in addition to enhanced sound insulation from the buzzy engine, in 2015+ versions. However, for the 4.5 out of 5-stars awarded, in addition to the much-lamented 'Art & Science' design philosophy applied in a uniquely practical, and highly mimicked way, I remain an avid fan of one of Cadillac's most popular vehicle models. Publicly available sales numbers seem to indicate a majority of their compact crossover car buyer's agree?

This is an excellent vehicle for me.

I am a Disabled Retired Two Time Vietnam Vet. I have a total Hip Implant, Lower Back Infusion of three Vertebrae. This car helps me in many ways, I would like to get another one but they are too high for me to get in and out of it.