2013 Cadillac Srx

Top of its class

by from Boston, MA on September 12, 2017

When I got into an accident in my previous car, my insurance company put me in a rental for a month while my car was being repaired. I drove an Audi Q5, a BMW X3 and the Cadillac SRX. I thought that the SRX was so comfortable, I went out and bought one.

Reliable, good in bad weather, good looking

by from Detroit, MI on August 11, 2017

Great car, attractive, sleek, reliable. The two issues I have with this vehicle are; A) fuel efficiency, its not very good. Perhaps due to my 70 mile round trip commute. B) rear seat leg room. It's not near enough for someone with growing teenagers

Excellent ride quality

by from Waterford, Mi on August 7, 2017

Nice ride for long trips. Cadillac Cue system pretty straightforward. 4WD works well in the winter. I also tow boats a few times a year with no problems.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

It's very good, great color

by from Madison, WI on August 3, 2017

This car is perfect for me with the style and look, it's a head turn, Cadillac went all out with the design of the interior style.

Uses car for Havingfun

Problem with infotainment

by from SPRING HILL on June 29, 2017

I love the car ..bought it used and purchased extended warranty..my touchscreen froze..took it to dealership..was told my extended warranty did not cover radio..its not just the radio.its the navigation.Bluetooth..GPS..CD player.so I can't access anything in that cue..very dissatisfied with Cadillac..they have had this problem it seems with all their luxury models..

Love this vehicle

by from Western NY on June 20, 2017

The while driving experience is made better driving this vehicle. It truly feels like a luxury SUV. I feel safe and comfortable.

Love my cadi

by from El dorado Ar on June 14, 2017

The Cadillac is wonderful. I love it. I had a 2008 SRX and I knew I wanted another one just a newer model.

Sturdy yet elegant, Great family crossover vehicle

by from Central Midwest on June 11, 2017

Great family car. The chiseled appearance makes it stand out from other crossovers. Beautiful and functional, acrossover that will turn heads.

A good car

by from Bowman, SC on June 4, 2017

I owned an older model and it is a great upgrade. I like the comfort and the reliability of this car. If I had to do it all over again I would choose this car.

Like drive in air

by from Western NY on May 30, 2017

So comfortable and happy with how safe I feel driving it. While it is large I know my family is safe and the vehicle drives so well.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Cadillac Srx