2008 Cadillac Sts

Good power and comfort inban AWD

by from Malvern on September 5, 2017

Its been a stylish and comfortable ride. Its an sts4 loaded and I like enough to buy one again. Good mpg and loves the highway.

Smooth, fast ride.

by from Milwaukee, Wi on August 21, 2017

Great sound system with the 15 speaker surround sound Bose option. Great performance and decent fuel economy, no premium fuel needed. I love this car.

Comfort and Speed

by from Oregon on August 18, 2017

By far the most comfortable car to drive I have ever had. I regularly drive 300 miles at a time and the STS was more comfortable than vehicles I used to own. ie: F350 Lariat, G35, Sonata and more. Not to mention this sucker get really get up and go! No trouble passing or pulling into traffic with how quickly it accelerates.

Best Vehicle I've Owned

by from Portland, OR on July 30, 2017

Always wanted to own a Cadillac, by far the most reliable. Although RWD, even in winter snowy weather it never let me down. So happy with this vehicle, I'm already searching for the upgrade.

I'm giving accolades to cars.com for service

by from Dallas, Texas on May 29, 2017

I am pleased and extremely satisfied with the quality and research provided me by cars.com. They provided more information about the vehicle I purchased that I imagined. They removed all my concern and provided research and detailed history that sold me before I took a test drive.

Great fun and comfort

by from Portland, Oregon on May 20, 2017

The nicest car I've owned and most comfortable by far. Very quick and a lot of fun at stop lights and passing 'those people' on the highway. I have higher standards for future vehicles now.

2008 Cadillac STS4 AWD 3.6

by from Baltimore, MD on April 4, 2017

Head turning luxury with nimble handling and quick sporty power. It's easy to forget you're in a Cadillac when you switch over to the manual gear box mode and punch it but with a comfortable, elegant, quiet cockpit the experience is all Cadillac.

white tricot gorgeous

by from south bend in on June 11, 2015

previous owned 1994 sts which we purshase in 1996 it still looks good few miner promblem this 2008 sts caught my eye in mayand just had to b uy it test drove and fell in love with it handles great v6 very quick

Great Car

by from Coral Springs Florida on July 31, 2013

I love the car and the gentleman I purchased it from was very nice and honest he had all service records and documents for that car, and it was real easy to find on cars .com great website, would highly recommend

Great Car

by from Ogallala, NE on March 5, 2013

Runs like a scalded cat! Very nice and dependable, excellent road car. I am a tall guy, and sometimes I feel more like I am getting into an airplane cockpit instead of my Cadilac, but I sure like the way it drives and it is a hot rod--great acceleration and speed.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Cadillac Sts