Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2020 Cadillac XT4
Shop the 2020 Cadillac XT4

My new/used Caddie

I love my Cadillac now. Don't know how much I'll love it when I have to pay out of pocket for a repair. I really love the Weatherization Package, Sun Roof, Moon roof, and All-Wheel Drive. The only complaint I have is my driver seat is very uncomfortable. The cushion is down to the rails on the seat and I have to add some kind of padding.

2020 XT4 350T Premium Luxury

Bought a 2020 xt4 premium luxury 350T and so far I am liking the way the car handles. I love the remote auto start and remote trunk release! I also love that I can start the car, open and lock the car from my Cadillac phone app! Would definitely recommend this sporty and luxury suv!

• Interior 4.0
4.0

Road noise excessive

A few issues… car is loud on bumpy road. Would expect more from Cadillac. Options for dash customization are lacking. No time or temp in front of you. Seat belts should snug like Mercedes. Seats are comfortable and power is there. I know I’m being picky but you should expect no road noise.

• Interior 4.0

stevefromtexas

My second Cadillac and a wonderful vehicle. Love the style and responsiveness. Great gas mileage and a smooth quiet ride in almost all conditions. Highly recommended.

Best SUV I owned

Great SUV for the Money Drives like your on a cloud quiet soft ride Love all the features it has for the money you cant beat it

1.0

GM doesn't care about the consumer

My air bags deployed no accident no rollover over. no reason told to me other than mechanical failure...GM refusing to fix it even though it has a warranty....

• Interior 1.0
  • Value 1.0
  • Exterior 1.0
  • Used for Commuting
  • Does not recommend this car

Comfortable and practical SUV

This car is the perfect size for a small SUV. it's stylish, comfortable and has plenty of room and power. I like the features it has and the Infotainment system except i am having issues playing music from a USB thumb drive. Cadillac is helping me with this issue now.

• Used for Transporting family

Perfect Luxury Crossover Utility Vehicle

Happened upon the 2020 XT4 Sport by accident yesterday while looking to replace my 2015 Buick Regal AWD sedan. I already have a 2019 Acadia with the Denali package and love it for its sheer utility and long drive comfort. I wanted a second SUV but nimbler while not sacrificing creature comforts that I have become accustomed to in my later years. I was all set to purchase a GMC Terrain when the XT4 popped up. Gently used, only 19k miles and a Florida lease, Ute is in great shape with the premium white finish. 10 minute drive was all I needed to buy. Reviews were unanimously positive before I drove it and after purchase, additional reviews also confirm this beauty is technically cutting edge, styling unlike any other Cadillac SUV, and a stiff competition to small Audi and BMW's. Utilization of interior space is also quite an engineering feat. Couldn't be more pleased with my choice.

• Reliability
  • Does recommend this car

Excellent car for the money

This car meets my expectations and the buying process was easy, fast and I am extremely happy with the end result, really nice for the cost.

• Used for Transporting family
  • Does recommend this car

Beautiful style and great technology features

So far it is the most beautiful vehicle I’ve ever purchased. Sleek and luxurious design. I love the size - not too big so parking is a breeze. All of the driver assistance features are awesome too.