2018 XT5

2018 Cadillac XT5

2018 Cadillac XT5

Have you driven the 2018 Cadillac XT5?

Third Cadillac SUV

by Robo64 from Cypress, Ca on December 22, 2017

This is the third Cadillac SUV I have leased. I have driven a 2013 and a 2016 SRX and have been very happy with them. The XT5 is a totally redesigned model both inside and out. Although the instrument cluster is a bit different the functionally is the same. The AC unit now has switches instead a touch sensor. Plus rear passenger can now control air flow. This was not available before. The biggest change is how the engine shuts off is the vehicle is stopped as for a traffic light. Once the gas pedal is depressed the engine restarts with a a soft clunk. Overall I am very happy with the XT5 and would recommend it's purchase

Flawless

by Faith M from Dallas, GA on November 14, 2017

Not too big, not too small. Perfect family of 4 vehicle with ample space in back for what we travel with. Great gas mileage and a more than comfortable ride. Super thrilled about the decision we made!

Love the XT5 better than the SRX

by Kimberdougl5 from Lake City, Fl on February 24, 2018

I bought and drove an SRX for 7 years, and wanted to replace it with a new one, but they quit making them! I decided to give the XT5 a try...and I LOVED it! The XT5 feels lighter and easier to control. It has great "get up and go", although the Auto Shut-Off takes a bit of getting used to. I'm going to really enjoy this car.

2018 CADILLAC XT5

by Terence from Gilbert, AZ, USA on December 13, 2017

I've had the XT5 for 1 week now. Its is an awesome machine with many bells and whistles. I love not stooping to go in and out of my old sedan auto. The exterior is far above any other luxury crossover with its unique lines. It is grace and beauty compare to other luxury type generic looking crossovers like Lexus and Audi, etc. The interior is so refined and exquisite compare to many others in its class. It is luxury, looks luxurious and feels luxurious to the touch. I am way beyond being pleased, I'm ecstatic about my passion red XT5.!!!

Very luxurious and stylish crossover.

by The caddy enthusiast from Miami, FL on February 3, 2018

We got a 2018 Cadillac XT5 because the kids outgrew the back of a VW Jetta. We wanted an SUV but most of them looked boxy and did not have the stylish look the XT5 has. The interior is very beautiful and they have done an excellent job of combining the texture and color of the leather and wood surfaces. The dashboard instrument cluster is customizable to reflect different types of information. The center console has an display that covers audio, climate control, and media. The pairing of the garage opener with the car console was very tricky. I resolved it by parking right below the garage door opener motor before it accepted the commands. The car is 2 tons, and even though the engine is 301 ponies, don?t expect quick responses. You have to drive it gently and plan ahead without making any sudden moves. The only complaint is that the cargo space does not have a retractable liner as standard equipment. I thought that was very cheap considering this car costs 40 grand The fuel economy is not good but it is to be expected. If you drive through town every day you will gas up at least twice a week All in all, Cadillac did a good job with this car.

Very Good Car and I recommend it

by Cheerful Charlie from Pinehurst NC on November 9, 2017

I like the car and the dealership and its people. It was worth the price and has tons of features. Hope to soon know all about the electronics and how everything works. I am very happy with the purchase and we looked at all the midsize SUV and Crossovers from Honda to Porcshe .

Just shy of perfect

by caddy guy on April 11, 2018

The list of great things its comes with is long so lets see whats it lacks instead that would make it best in class. 1. Bypass capability for auto shut off. 2. CUE Apple car play doesn't accept emails only text messages. Mercedes accepts both 3. CUE system should have a mouse device so you don't have to constantly touch the screen. This forces the driver into an unsafe position of reaching for the screen because there's no controller or buttons. 4. Voice control options are limited I selected the base model because as equipment gets added the price gets up there quickly and for the same or less money I could then have a Porsche Macan instead. Ride, fit and finish etc are as to be expected. More HP than Porsche and the 6 cyl drops down to a 4cyl on easy driving for economic reasons. Does any remember the Caddy 4-6-8 from years ago? I hope this is better. The rear seats slide back and recline a bit so nice touch there.

Most reliable car I have owned

by Laura?s caddy from Jacksonville Al on February 23, 2018

I love the XT5 It has plenty leg room and all the accessories I need. It is a sharp looking Cadillac I feel it is adequate for me and my family . I woul highly recommend the XT5 and Devan Lowe

Life saver

by Clbpolo from Independence ,ky on October 9, 2017

This is my second xt5 . I had a 2017 that saved my life in an accident. a semi hit me in the rear end and totalled my car and i walked away. The is an excellent crash dummy car. I replaced it with a 2018 xt5 its a wonderful car. I will have no other.

Cadillac xt5

by Suv from Houma.La. on October 22, 2017

Cadillac xt5 .Best models.real world challeges.which involve days of regimented comparison road testing When they design it more family friendly features including captain chair.That model did well in seat check.de

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8