2018 Cadillac Xt 5

Cadillac xt5

by from Houma.La. on October 22, 2017

Cadillac xt5 .Best models.real world challeges.which involve days of regimented comparison road testing When they design it more family friendly features including captain chair.That model did well in seat check.de

Very Good Car and I recommend it

by from Pinehurst NC on November 9, 2017

I like the car and the dealership and its people. It was worth the price and has tons of features. Hope to soon know all about the electronics and how everything works. I am very happy with the purchase and we looked at all the midsize SUV and Crossovers from Honda to Porcshe .

Most comfortable car I have owned.

by from Kulpmont, Pa on December 8, 2017

This car rides like a dream and the performance is right on. Love the audio/phone technology. 100 plus comfort!

very nice car

by from Vandalia, Ohio on October 3, 2017

The car met my need, I think is a little noisy when driving on the highway. I can hear the wind and the highway traffic with the window up. The dark amethyst is beautiful and the line of this SUV is sweet. Can improve the noise issues.

Life saver

by from Independence ,ky on October 9, 2017

This is my second xt5 . I had a 2017 that saved my life in an accident. a semi hit me in the rear end and totalled my car and i walked away. The is an excellent crash dummy car. I replaced it with a 2018 xt5 its a wonderful car. I will have no other.

Flawless

by from Dallas, GA on November 14, 2017

Not too big, not too small. Perfect family of 4 vehicle with ample space in back for what we travel with. Great gas mileage and a more than comfortable ride. Super thrilled about the decision we made!

Great Vehicle for all Purposes

by from Golden Oak on November 6, 2017

Trades a 2016 SRX in on this. Was reluctant to let the SRX go, it was a wonderful car. However, the XT5 is another magnitude better in all categories. At this point, after a couple of trips, there is nothing I'd give negative comment upon. It's got looks, comfort, leading edge safety, quiet, great ride, and a very good package. The only improvement would be a little more engine. It's not a slug, by any means, but a little more acceleration would be appreciated ... but not a big enough deal to call it a negative.

Beautiful

by from Titus AL on September 19, 2017

This vehicle is beyond our expectations. It is beautiful and the lines of this SUV are amazing. Very well made.

Uses car for Havingfun

This is a super car and it is so much fun to drive

by from DesMoines,Wa. on November 2, 2017

It meets all the the performance packages and comfort that we need. Fabulous car and looks great. The dealership and salesman was fabulous.

Love the smooth quietness

by from Princeton, WI on November 3, 2017

I've owned this vehicle about a week and, so far, I'm in love. Incredible luxury, beautiful interior and unbelievable ride.