2018 Cadillac XT5 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 XT5 Cadillac
Explore the 2018 Cadillac XT5
Shop the 2018 Cadillac XT5

Love the car but...

We bought this vehicle because the front seats have a lot of room and comfort and also because the back seats fold down flat and the cargo area is larger than competitors. Bonus was the Bose sound system and the attractive styling of the vehicle inside and out. Cons would include: The electronic and GPS systems which are not as good as competitors. The rear window, which gets dirty very easily and has a small wiper. The tire need replacing and we have just over 30,000 miles on the vehicle. The back up lines on the rear view camera (which I love) often don’t appear, but do appear when I put the vehicle in drive. And for me personally, the car dealers I have had to deal with leave a lot to be desired.

Just drove it home but delighted

Love the ride, features and appearance. The size was perfect for us. Clean, low milage and great looking. Color was perfect. What more could you want in a car.

Driving in style

Bought this car used with 30,000 miles on it. Smartest car buy I've ever made. Riding in luxury for less than the price of an average new car. I've had it a month now and love driving it. Lots of safety features and technology.

I love ❤️ this car

This is the best riding car I’ve owned. I love it and would recommend this vehicle. The color is beautiful and love the interior. It’s good on gas

2018 Cadillac XT%

We found the XT5 to be truly be a luxury vehicle. Exceptional value for what you get. Very comfortable ride. Well designed interior. Elegant exterior styling as well.

Routine maintenance.

This SUV has everything, including, but not limited to style, features, performance, reliability. It exceeded my greatest expectations, and will meet my needs well into the future.

And extremely reliable vehicle.

And extremely reliable vehicle. This vehicle meets and exceeds my needs. This vehicle is extremely safe in all kinds of weather and extremely comfortable for all.

excellent car to purchase

this car has everything that i was looking for. enough power with the 3.6.. engine. the interior space its great. there is nothing else i can say about this car

1.0

This vehicle is great

This car is exactly what we wanted.It has all the features and accessories that we were looking for. Got a great deal and great service.

Miss Deb

Car is wonderful! Drives beautifully, very comfortable & I receive great service on it. I’ve had this car over 3 years & it’s very reliable!