NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2018 XT5

2018 Cadillac XT5

2018 Cadillac XT5

Have You Driven the 2018 Cadillac XT5?

2018 CADILLAC XT5

by Terence from Gilbert, AZ, USA on Wed Dec 13 2017

I've had the XT5 for 1 week now. Its is an awesome machine with many bells and whistles. I love not stooping to go in and out of my old sedan auto. The exterior is far above any other luxury crossover with its unique lines. It is grace and beauty compare to other luxury type generic looking crossovers like Lexus and Audi, etc. The interior is so refined and exquisite compare to many others in its class. It is luxury, looks luxurious and feels luxurious to the touch. I am way beyond being pleased, I'm ecstatic about my passion red XT5.!!!

Love the XT5 better than the SRX

by Kimberdougl5 from Lake City, Fl on Sat Feb 24 2018

I bought and drove an SRX for 7 years, and wanted to replace it with a new one, but they quit making them! I decided to give the XT5 a try...and I LOVED it! The XT5 feels lighter and easier to control. It has great "get up and go", although the Auto Shut-Off takes a bit of getting used to. I'm going to really enjoy this car.

Flawless

by Faith M from Dallas, GA on Tue Nov 14 2017

Not too big, not too small. Perfect family of 4 vehicle with ample space in back for what we travel with. Great gas mileage and a more than comfortable ride. Super thrilled about the decision we made!

Very Good Car and I recommend it

by Cheerful Charlie from Pinehurst NC on Thu Nov 09 2017

I like the car and the dealership and its people. It was worth the price and has tons of features. Hope to soon know all about the electronics and how everything works. I am very happy with the purchase and we looked at all the midsize SUV and Crossovers from Honda to Porcshe .

Just shy of perfect

by caddy guy on Wed Apr 11 2018

The list of great things its comes with is long so lets see whats it lacks instead that would make it best in class. 1. Bypass capability for auto shut off. 2. CUE Apple car play doesn't accept emails only text messages. Mercedes accepts both 3. CUE system should have a mouse device so you don't have to constantly touch the screen. This forces the driver into an unsafe position of reaching for the screen because there's no controller or buttons. 4. Voice control options are limited I selected the base model because as equipment gets added the price gets up there quickly and for the same or less money I could then have a Porsche Macan instead. Ride, fit and finish etc are as to be expected. More HP than Porsche and the 6 cyl drops down to a 4cyl on easy driving for economic reasons. Does any remember the Caddy 4-6-8 from years ago? I hope this is better. The rear seats slide back and recline a bit so nice touch there.

Somewhat disappointed

by JCR from Surprise, AZ. on Tue Aug 14 2018

Great looking car, but several things are disappointing! AC is marginal at best in Arizona the ventilated seats help but overall not very good. Eight speed transmission is jerky and doesn't seem to want to let go of low gears in low speed traffic. Rear camera backup diagram works intermittently.

Does not recommend this car!!

Life saver

by Clbpolo from Independence ,ky on Mon Oct 09 2017

This is my second xt5 . I had a 2017 that saved my life in an accident. a semi hit me in the rear end and totalled my car and i walked away. The is an excellent crash dummy car. I replaced it with a 2018 xt5 its a wonderful car. I will have no other.

Most Reliable Car I’ve Ever Owned

by Kathy R. from Atlanta, GA on Fri Jun 01 2018

Great luxury vehicle! I’m thoroughly enjoying my commute. Very comfortable. This vehicle is easy to handle and is definitely an upgrade from the SRX. It’s a great value too.

Very Fine Automobile

by RDougal from Ottawa, Canada on Sat Oct 06 2018

I have owned my 2018 XT5 for six months and driven 4500 miles. Zero problems to date. The fit and finish is good and the interior is upscale with nice choices in materials. I find the driver seat a bit too soft for me (6ft,250lbs) but that is minor complaint. I also find the seat adjustment controls awkward and can never seem to get it just right. But that is true in all other cars I’ve driven. If we can build a space shuttle we should be able to figure out a better location and functionality for seat controls. Just sayin’. The digitalization and touch screen controls takes some getting used to but once everything is set up it’s okay and kind of grows on you. I find the entering of nav directions a bit more awkward than in other systems I’ve used but again you get used to it. The sound system is very good, awesome even. Engine power and transmission pairing is good no complaints. I drive mostly in flat or slightly hilly terrain so may be different in more mountainous parts of the country. The auto windshield wipers ’rain sense’ needs some work. Occasionally startup on bright sunny days and then don’t when it’s pouring rain. Again a minor thing as they do work fine most of the time. I like the vehicle, more importantly my wife likes the vehicle, and we would buy it again.

Just bought the car and have a lot to learn

by sis from sarasota, florida on Thu Jul 05 2018

Nice looking car, handles well, adaptive cruise control is awesome, navigation is not so good, I don't like the map. There is so much, too much, to learn and it's not very user friendly.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10