2010 Chevrolet Avalanche consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Avalanche Chevrolet
Explore the 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche
Shop the 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche
3.4

Nice truck. Not happy about the trickery

It's a good truck for its age. Been making it like new all new parts in the front end and working towards the back end

great truck

great truck clean everything i was looking for great staff clean office i will be back in the future for my next vehicle thanks so much Quality Auto...

BEST FIRST CAR EVER! Sad to let go of it!

This car has gotten me though EVERYTHING & drove me just about everywhere! Extremely comfortable, reliable, & durable. In EXCELLENT condition, been routinely serviced, and recently fully detailed. Highly recommend for someone looking for their first car!

Great vehicle

Love the avalanche it is comfortable reliable, overall a upgrade from my last one . I would purchase them again if they still made them

Very nice truck

Never owned a nicer truck.Has everything i wanted.In very good condition and very clean.Was well taken care of.Everything works like new.I am a very happy costamer.

4.1

Good Value for my Purchase

I had a older year Model of the Same Truck and this is great stepup and reliable type passenger/utility vehicle. Had a few minor pings and a Light bulb, Drop gate Locks and a Sensor issue as the Repair Team will be addressing the sensor issue free of any cost.

4.4

Pretty good truck , I would change a few things bu

Good except possible electrical problem after all these years, dash plastic cracked , I’m guessing from Tennessee heat, not good and it’s a light grey color,,,

4.5

The truck rides good

Chevy Avalanche LTZ with moonroof with backup camera and DVD player is sweet I would recommend this truck it has all the works that anyone would need

4.3

I like the avalanch but wish I have a silverado

Very reliable GM truck. Less cargo room than a Silverado but more inside room. It depends what you need it for. I am a painter so I will be trading this for a crew cab silverado with long bed

This truck made me a truck guy

I brought an 2010 avalanche LTZ 4 yrs ago and I have never been disappointed with it. Even when loaded for the family trip to GA. I had my suitcase,moms,pops,sis,son and one from my brothers. Still had rm for a wheelchair and a cooler. Yes all of that and all of it stayed dry;I didn't have to move anything to get the wheel chair out either. Its a handsome truck with great road manners even when loaded like that. Fuel mileage kinda sucks but its a truck, my only wish was for more power but it has plenty. Research all you want I guarantee the avalanche will beat all. Get one and you will see...