Model Details

2013 Chevrolet Avalanche Consumer Reviews

Average based on 14 reviews

omg im in love

by from sacramento on September 17, 2015

okat I own a 05 and now a 2013. I am so please that I got it and will not ever in my life change. this is so fun to drive and look at. most beautiful truck by far.

Beautiful Truck

by from Raleigh, NC on February 1, 2014

My brother has had an Avalanche for some time and I have always been desirous of one. Upon retirement I finally bought the Black Diamond Edition - which I understand to be the last year of Avalanche production. So far I am delighted with every aspect of this beauty. It has every available option. I am thoroughly pleased.

2nd Avalanche

by from Ottawa, OH on July 23, 2014

I purchased a new Avalanche in 2002 and another in 2013. Love the vehicle all the way around except for the touch screen system which isn't as complete as Ford. For some reason there isn't as much headroom in this model year as in 2002. I had a sunroof in my 02' LTZ and was not able to fit into an 13' LTZ with a sunroof so I got one without. GM has certainly upgraded the toolbox and bed covers. Very nice! Wish they locked with the key less remote though. All in all I wish GM still made the Avalanche as I am sure I would have another one.

Third one I've owned, each one gets better !

by from Worcester MA on May 28, 2014

Owned my first Avalanche in '08, traded it on an '11 and figured I'd own it forever. Then Chevrolet did the stupid thing, and decided to end production in '13. I had to have a new Black Diamond Edition, so ordered it in late September of 2012 in Fairway Green and a Tan Cashmere interior. The dealer knew I wanted it right away (and had financial incentives to do so), so I was able to go ahead in his ordering queue. The Avalanche was at the dealer's the last day of October. By far the best vehicle I've ever owned, and after 18,000 trouble-free miles, I feel the same about it as the first time I saw it . It isn't as loaded as the LTZ, but the LS fits my needs very well.

one of the best trucks i've bought

by from Gautier MS. on December 13, 2014

spend your time on your research to find what you want. Negotiate with the seller for the best deal you can get. Have the vehicle delivered to your residence. Check more than one website. Check the manufacture's web site for certified vehicles.

The Best

by from San Diego, C on October 12, 2015

My 3rd one. 1st one was stolen, had to buy another. Then came the 2013 "Black Diamond" My retirement truck and the last truck I'll ever own.

Good suv/ truck

by from McKinney Texas on August 23, 2012

Truck drives like SUV can haul large cargo or truck Can pull large load plus flex fuel saves on fuel Costs recommend Texas edition for looks and Safety

Most Reliable Car I've owned

by from Texarkana, TX on December 10, 2012

I love the Chevrolet Avalanche. Its a nice looking, smooth driving vehicle. This truck is an dependable vehicle. I recommend people to just go at least test drive one. You'll love it !

Less reliable car I've ever owned

by from Ohio on January 5, 2014

too many issue with the 5.3 motor. It stay in the garage more than I got to drive it. I can't remember how many times I had in the garage. I would not recommend this product to a friend.

Outstanding Vehicle

by from Chicago, IL on October 24, 2013

I am very sad the Avalanche is no longer going to be produced. This is my third one. It isn't a truck for someone hauling tons of stone, etc, but it is an outstanding vehicle for someone who needs a light duty truck, Outstanding comfort and ride. I really like the 4WD as well, it has gotten me home plenty of times in Chicago during the winter. Chevy is crazy, their other trucks can't compare to this. I have not had any issues with any of my other Avalanches and sold my last used one in 3 days.