1996 Chevrolet Camaro consumer reviews

$14,990 starting MSRP
side view of 1996 Camaro Chevrolet
Explore the 1996 Chevrolet Camaro

Best bang for your buck

This car is super fast and reliable and loaded with features for the price you pay. This is truly one of the best sports cars you can own for less than 10k and actually feel like you have something special.

My first Z28 was a 1969. Had to have another one.

This Camaro has outstanding performance. Is an automatic trans, will burn the tires when it shifts into 2nd gear. Body and interior are in excellent condition. I bought as an investment. Bought from a man in Phoenix that was going to take it to Barrett Jackson.

Excellent Car

This is a rare car being an SS Model. I love this car and the power that it has. It is a rough ride however still fairly comfortable considering it's size.

Beautiful fast comfortable classic car

I am crazy about this car. I?ve owned 18 classic cars. This no doubt is a keeper, and so proud to drive it & own it!

3.4

Fun and Classic Car

The 1996 Camaro was a car that came in the later years of the 20th century. The late half of the 90's experienced this need for pointy front ends on their sports cars and very slick arrow like bodies. The Camaro is no exception to this. While not being classic by definition, it definitely lives up to its name. Camaro has made its mark on history and owning one makes you feel like you are a part of it. The car has punchy acceleration and great handling. the seats are quite comfortable and the lights look and perform great. The car has good reliability bringing me from Pennsylvania to Virginia on multiple trips, never stalling out or overheating. Although the interior is quite bland, the performance and reliability far outweigh the lack in interior aesthetic value.

Looks and drive great, everything works

Great performance car,excellent interior and exterior, everything works, brand new tires. If you like performance cars and can't buy a new corvette this is the car for you. Call me or email me for a test drive.

awsome

this is the best car ever.the performance is oh my god i cant even explain it.but i have the z28 convertible.i love the exhausts it is sounds so beautifull from the time i drove it off the lot its still running like a champ.now its mygarage kept beauty.i love it!!!!!!!!!!

Most reliable car ive ever owned

These cars a awesome , put some nice rims on it and flowmasters and you have your self a head turner both inside and out ! Nice to let your hair down after work and ride with the t-tops off this is a must car for every college girl or guy !

The ride of my life

I have previously owned 5 vehicles and I will say that this is the funnest car I have ever driven. Everyday was ejoyable, especially when I could take the t-tops off and just go for a cruise.

3.6

favorite car

this is my favorite style of camaro, although i have had some major problems with mine, if you have the money and are a serious camaro enthusiast i would recamend this car, only the z28 of course