2003 Chevrolet Cavalier

Was a super cute reliable car

by from EAU CLAIRE, wi on August 3, 2017

Super cute reliable car, but they have a problem with the frame rusting out. I bought it used, that was the only problem it ever had

Very Reliable

by from Pennsylvania on July 29, 2017

get me to point A to point B, ( knock one Wood ) I never had any serious, costly issues with it, just the minor wear and tear, that was an easy repair and cheap

its fun

by from illinois on July 24, 2017

My cavalier is a good car. It is great on gas. Its kind of small for me I'm 6'1" my cavalier is good for what I use it for, going a to b.

Best most reliable first car ever

by from Santa Clarita on June 8, 2017

This car is great on gas it's my first car and it's reliable no expenses needed simple and very fun to drive. Saved me about 300 a month in gas

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from on May 21, 2017

It might not be the fanciest car on the market, but the engine never quits and it gets great gas mileage. It is cheap to fix. I've owned three in my life and have a 48 miles commute one way, I never fear that my car won't start or get me to work. The inside is functional and has everything you need.

Great car

by from Stratford on May 18, 2017

It's very fun and easy to maintain. I love this car! Hate that I have to sell. But I'm sure someone will enjoy it as much as I did.

Best Deal Ever

by from Detroit on May 5, 2017

I just got it today and it rides pretty good! It is one of the best deals I've ever gotten on a car.

LOVE IT

by from Manning, Iowa on April 14, 2017

This car handles great. Rides smooth. Love the interior, NO tears OR cigarette burns. Exterior is my favorite color. Really glad I bought it plus it came with 4mo/4000 miles warranty, which. I need to check in to. OVERALLL I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CAVALIAR!!!!

Great Car

by from on August 3, 2015

I bought on of these brand new. It suits me fine. I still get 33 mile as gallon after 12 years. The car doesn't have the best ride...but the only work I have had done is a new gas pump put in a 7 years into ownership. I keep up on all the routine checks and it runs as well as it did they day I bought it. The gas mileage is the best part of ownership.

Reliable Little Chevy

by from The Rockies on March 17, 2015

I bought this car used with around 34k on it back in 2004. It now has over 210,000 miles (original engine/trans)and it's still a daily driver. It has only left me hanging once when the fuel pump went out around a hundred thousand miles ago. It has been through several rocky mountain winters and several southwest desert summers and is still running well. I have kept up on the maintenance fairly well. I'm a nerd and check mpg at the pump every time. In mixed driving lately it has been getting 29-30 mpg. City driving is typically 25-27 mpg and usually 32-34 mpg on the highway. 35 mpg hwy isn't too difficult to achieve even in the Rockies (when I try not to go much over 80 mph). I plan on keeping it for while yet. This car has worked hard, and still gets the job done. Power is more than sufficient for confident passing and climbing hills. Interior space isn't bad at all for a compact car.

Our Expert Review: 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier