2009 Chevrolet Cobalt consumer reviews

side view of 2009 Cobalt Chevrolet
Explore the 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
Shop the 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt

Silver Bullet

Reliable, can trust you and your family members will be safe, great first car. Fast Pickup for highway or scooting around town. Nice car for the money.

2.0

Lots of issues when getting close to 100,000 miles

Overall it has nice features and i like the tires pressure sensors on top of good mpg. I dont like all the fuel injectors that broke on me and having a cracked cylinder after 90,000 miles. If you get it for a cheap price I would say buy it and run it into the ground. Do not but hundreds to thousands into it for repairs, more issues will follow.

Best used car yet!

It has never broken down on me, I love this car so much. It Has great gas mileage as well so that's a plus. I use the car for commuting so I know that is reliable on the highway. Also it just looks so cool!

3.6

I had higher hopes

It is well designed, comfortable car. The interior is well laid out. The cruise control is in a very awkward spot. I've had the car less than a month and have had to replace the starter

3.9

Sporty

Driving is fun in a black SS 5 speed car. Sun roof and sport wheels . Fill it up and get going to the vacation spot

Excellent car for the money

Excellent gas mileage, very dependable, very few problems. Great car for short or long trips and for running errands. Has good power for a compact with a four cylinder.

4.4

Very under appreciated sports coupe.

Such an excellent little car. It?s fast with great gas Milage. You can?t go wrong with that. It?s a shame they don?t make them anymore. However they were built cheap though. Cheap plastic in the interior and squeaks & rattles here & there but no too bad.

4.3

Very reliable car!

This car is really great! Especially for first time drivers! There's not a lot of blind spots and it's easy to maneuver. I would keep this car if my needs had not changed since buying!

I own one and so far it is great car .

I think it is a fast for performance and every thing I ever could expect out of a car .just changing the headlights was troubling for me. The bumper is got the headlights blocked in and needs to be re arranged

4.1

Got me from point A to point B for 6 years

This was a good car. Had its flaws but all cars usually do. The intermediate shaft broke and they never made off brand parts so it would just keep happening. Not worth the fix. Doesn't affect the vehicle other than a slight vibration sometimes while driving.