2006 Chevrolet Colorado

Regret buying this

by from Laporte, IN on August 9, 2017

I don't know if I just got a bad one. The transmission went out about 6 months after I bought it, luckily I purchased. The extended warranty. However the check engine light has been going on and off since I purchased it. Now 10 months after getting the transmission and U-joints replaced, my fuel pump went out. The warranty company will pay for the fuel pump, but not the other parts that have to be replaced because they are completely rusted. And they said shocks looks original and probably need replaced and one of the u-joints is lose. Not happy with the truck, the dealership, or the extended warranty company.

Best first purchase of a vehicle

by from Pittsburgh pa on August 6, 2017

I Find the vehicle great and reliable. For the year of the vehicle the body is in fantastic shap. Also The engine runs beautifully.

Not a bad truck for the price

by from Chicago, IL on June 25, 2017

I bought a wt model and it doesn't have any features but I like it like that. It's been pretty reliable but the four cylinder engine is way under powered even with me adding a cold air intake. Helps a little but still not enough and on top of it the fuel mileage sucks for a four cylinder.

good value for the money

by from on May 5, 2017

have had this model over ten years and has never let me down. Would recommend this truck to anyone. Have gotten 26 mpg on highway

best truck i could find.

by from Mount Clare on April 15, 2017

keep it up I WILL BE BACK AND I WILL SEND MORE PEOPLE TO YOUR DEALER SHIP TO BUY THERE Cars OR Trucks.

2006 Chevrolet Colorado

by from Minnesota on April 7, 2017

Very nice little truck, handles and grabs the road nicely. I bought used the Chevrolet Colorado 2006, extended cab two wheel drive. Enjoy it everywhere.

Best truck I've ever had

by from Orland Park on March 30, 2017

Perfect running and driving and the 4x4 never let me down and has great resale value , excellent gas mileage, and reliability, I always use synthetic oil and had kept all maitinence up to date

Great midsize pickup.

by from Central Virginia on November 13, 2013

This truck is very easy to drive and park. It is also economical but has good acceleration. I'm calling it a very nice truck overall.

Great Value

by from Orlando, FL. on September 23, 2013

Powerful Engine with lots of get up and go, yet still gets 17 miles to the gallon back and forth to work. Has a little over 94,000 miles, yet doesn't leak a drop of anything. I love this little truck (Crew Cab, but smaller than the Silverado).

Very reliable

by from Moorhead, MN on December 6, 2012

I enjoy it's drivability, much like a car, handles well in traffic and parking. The month that I've had it, with several trips, about the only thing I dislike was this one has no electric locks, and a key lock only on the drivers side, a bit on the bad side with passengers.