1993 Chevrolet Corvette

Best bang for the Buck!

by from Austin, Tx on January 9, 2011

I've owned 3 car dealerships and 100's of cars(personally) and driven 1000's, from Vette to Porsche to Jag to Ferrari to Hummer. Overall, the Corvette is probably THE best sports car for the money, or at almost any price. Affordable (purchase/insurance/repairs/mileage), reliable, well equipped (my Viper doesn't even have pwr. seat(s) or cruise) and more. If you're on the fence, get a Vette!! You won't be sorry. Oh yeah, have it inspected so you don't get a car that was raced/beaten on. CarFax is NOT accurate or enough. Good luck, Viper Joe

Best of all worlds at bargain prices

by from Winn, Maine on January 6, 2015

Having owned three Corvettes in my life, this one is without a doubt the most fun to drive. I bought it with 55000 miles and once I got past the faulty Optispark, it has been a dream. Handling, power, style, comfort. If you are looking for a performance car that won't break the bank, check out a clean low miles 93 C-5. You will be very happy you did

1993 Corvette-40th Anniversary Edition

by from Garland, Texas on March 5, 2012

This car is absolutely beautiful. I think Chevrolet puts an extra effort in each of their Anniversary Edition Corvettes. It has a ageless body style, more than enough horse power, exciting to drive, and handles like A DREAM

Most fun car to drive that I have ever owned.

by from Indianapolis, IN on April 17, 2017

Everything about the car says ENJOY! Inside the car you feel like you are in a cocoon. The seats hold you in place and the long hood gives you a race car feel.

93 owner

by from San Diego on January 22, 2009

I have had my 1993 for about a year now. 40th anv. edition. This car is 16 years old and is still so strong and gets compliments daily. Very sexy looking and great looking.

1993 Chevrolet Corvette

by from Vienna,WV on August 23, 2009

With out a doubt the best since my 67' roadster. Great economy 24mpg on the road and we have got as high as 27, plenty of power and it is reliable. You can not find more value for the money yet service and parts are easy to find. Far more bang for the buck than some of the new junk they are turning out today. You only live once have some fun!

OUTSTANDING CORVETTE

by from COCOA BEACH,FL on October 16, 2006

THIS 93 VETTE COV HAS 60,000 MILES ON IT,AND THE PERFORMANCE IS OUTSTANDING. I DRIVE IT AS A DAILY CAR,AND REALLY ENJOY IT. I AM RETIRED,AND LIVE IN FLORIDA. I HAVE OWN THREE CORVETTE,AND ENJOYED THEM ALL. THE 93 IS THE BEST OF ALL OF THEM. PLAN TO UPGRADE AND BUY ANOTHER.

Best car I ever had. Fun and enjoyable

by from Seattle, WA on March 4, 2007

I own a 1993 Bright Aqqua Metelic coupe, LT-1 350 ci, with an automatic transmission. This is by far the best performance for fuel maleage. I bought it used in 2005, and just fell in love with the comfort, performance, body style, and 17 MPH in the city, and 25 MPH on the hwy.

Serious Corvette enthusiastsbeware.

by from Delaware on March 22, 2013

I test drove this Corvette under the assumption that it was one of the actual 40th anniversary editions, only to find out that it was simply (poorly) painted to look the part.

overpriced and commonplace

by from lynwood on March 26, 2017

It lives on name only. Doesn't have the comfort or performance I hoped for . Not easy to drive or park.