1999 Chevrolet Corvette

FAST AND COMFORTABLE!!

by from Wilmington, DE on January 4, 2007

I've had many sports cars in the past, but none of them gave me the combo of power and room that this car had. It has a timeless body and plenty of go for the dough. Similar performance to a Ferrari or Porsche for a fraction of the price!!

Raw Power, Head Turning Style

by from Dallas, Texas on October 15, 2011

I have owned a 1999 C5 convertible for 10 years. It is my weekend car so it doesn't even have 30K miles yet. Everywhere I go in this car, people comment on it and tell me how pretty she is. The irony is it's not really an exotic car like a Ferrari or Lambo but America still has a love affair with the Vette. It is by far the most powerful car you can get for the money. I, for the most part, do not like GM vehicles, especially now that Obama has given the company over to the unions. But.....the Vette I will make an exception. It is the first and still best American sports car.

Black Corvette Coupe(Auto) - I call The Punisher

by from Utica, NY on June 5, 2011

I don't know where to start. Exterior styling of this car is timeless. It is sexy. It is a real eye catcher and I'll never get sick of looking at it. The technology packed into this car at the time is amazing. The C5 is leaps and bounds better than the previous generation. The interior is roomy, comfortable on long trips, the LS1 makes this car a rocket/sounds amazing, easier to get in and out of than most sports cars today, not difficult to maintain and the value is better than any other car. My only complaint is that there is not enough storage compartments. There are numerous after market accessories and performance parts are readily available. In conclusion this is an excellent car. It IS America's sports car.

Great vette

by from Omaha on May 29, 2013

Found this online and love the car. It was simple to use and the car and the buying experience very easy.

great car

by from sturgeon bay wi. on February 27, 2012

no reason to change vetts. this is a great car. of all the vetts i have owned this is my first automatic and my next one will be an automatic also.

pre-owned 1999 Corvette Convertible

by from San Diego, CA on May 16, 2014

Purchased a one owner, 15 year old with 103K miles. Well cared for and looks 3 years old. Car handles like new, you dont so much go around corners, you just turn the wheel a quarter turn and you're facing the new direction. With the top down it is quiete enough for conversation and looks like a red Ferarri. Fast, stable, comfortable, turns heads, no rattles and you can have it maintained at any Chevy dealer. What more could you ask.

Fantastic Sports Car

by from Lapeer MI on November 28, 2012

The corvette was more fun than I could imagine to drive. Handles like you are glued to the road. Brings a smile to my face everytime I drive it.

99Vette

by from New York on April 20, 2013

This is the most beautiful and fun car I've ever had. I have gotten more comments on this car in one month than I ever got on any other car. The performance is thrilling.

Fun to drive

by from Chicago on April 30, 2013

Love this car,Fun to drive.Very fast.I enjoy driving this car very much.And would recamend to anyone who likes to go fast to buy one..

Sweet buy on low milage used 'Vette

by from Easton, PA on January 4, 2012

I bought this 1999 Corvette from a Kia dealer who got it as a trade-in. The car had less than 20,000 original miles and looked like it had never been in the rain. Since buying it I have made several trips where the car has been perfect and has been getting over 30 mpg on the highway. It is comfortable and handles much better than my 1986 'Vette (although it is lower and scrapes the air dam more! Can't wait until spring when the drag strips open up!!!

Similar Models