2001 Chevrolet Corvette

-Wow-

by from Oklahoma City, OK on August 12, 2017

As in the headline, wow what a car. It is quick! It has the styling I like, interior and exterior. Mine is white with tan leather interior. It would be nice to have a factory back up camera, but these were not in use in 2001. Gas mileage is decent by keeping ones foot out of it. Obviously, I like the car.

Corvette: Best Car I've Ever Owned

by from San Jose, CA on July 30, 2017

I've owned my 2001 C5 Corvette for 16 years and it is the best car I've ever owned. This car is regularly maintained according to the manufacturer's schedule. With over 187,000 miles on it, I have never had to perform any major repairs. The engine still doesn't burn any oil! I recently replaced plugs, wires, filters, inspected brakes and had a safety inspection, and everything check out perfectly. Besides having excellent exterior looks, near perfect interior, and great performance, it's been a great daily driver. I recently had it smog checked in order to renew my California registration, and it passed better than some new cars according to the technician. My next car will be a Corvette. My only question is, when will this one finally give up the ghost so I need to replace it.???

Neck breaker car

by from San Luis Potosí on July 23, 2017

Beautiful and very fast car with great style, the z06 versión has unique features that makes it a timeless car that will become a classic.

Uses car for Havingfun

It's the only true american sports car. Cross my

by from North Providence on July 13, 2017

It's beautiful, and everything that I wanted. It may be a little older, but any Corvette could be considered a "classic".

Great car

by from IL on June 25, 2017

What can I say it is a Corvette! A very fun car to drive and surprisingly comfortable on long trips. I have the 6 speed and can easily get over 30 mpg cruising the highway but who wants to do that. With 350 hp stock it is more than enough power for most people. Right now is a great time to buy as the prices on the C5's are starting to drop.

A great touring vehicle.....smooth ride.

by from LAKEVILLE, MN on June 9, 2017

I think this is one of the finest automotive machines. Great gas mileage, tremendous handling. Shines like the sun....

Chevy reliable

by from Virginia on May 12, 2017

Best car ever owned. The C5 Corvette cbones power, style and comfort. Being a chevy it will run forever if taken care of. Very fun car.

Best vehicle I have owned

by from Bedford on May 5, 2017

Getting in the driver seat and starting the 6.2 liter was the best feeling a man could have. With the rumble to the decent gas mileage it is an all time perfect ride

GREAT CAR

by from Phoenix, AZ on April 23, 2017

It's a Corvette -- what else is there to say!!!!! GREAT car!!!!! With proper maintenance will run forever!!! I still have my 1981 which was purchased Dec 1980!!! Have owned one ever since -- this will be my 4th. Had my 98 for 19 years until it was totaled in an accident (got rear ended)!!! Bought the 2001 to replace it!!! Corvettes are just a GREAT car!!!!!

Style, Power and Reliability

by from Virginia on April 21, 2017

the Corvette will always be tone of the most iconic american muscle car. Chevrolet added the Z51 package on the C5 giving it not only more power but more stability as well as more competitive handling. A great car to drive and enjoy.

Our Expert Review: 2001 Chevrolet Corvette