Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 14 reviews

American Dream

by from Coweta, OK on April 26, 2013

This is an amazing car. I dont know why people hate on GM they have engineered a near super car that you dont have to take out a second mortgage to buy. I have a 2009 convertible and its a beauty just enough horsepower and torque that gets your heart racing. anybody who loves sport cars would love this car.

OutStanding

by from Lansing Michigan on October 10, 2013

Hats off to GM....I love my new Corvette Grand Sport. It turns heads no matter where I drive. Bang for the buck is unequalled. If I keep my foot out of it....she still gets 30 mpg on the freeway. This is my second Corvette and I'm sure I'll have a third Someday :-)

Impressed so far

by from Houston, TX on October 9, 2013

I just picked up a new 2013 Grand Sport and drove it home 2500 miles. It was more comfortable than I had expected and there was way more room in the back than you would expect. The car accelerates hard and the dual mode exhaust is fantastic; quite when you want, loud when you want, just use your right foot! Fit and finish is quite good.

2013 zo6

by from California on April 7, 2016

I had a C6 LS3 with the paddle shift automatic which was a really nice performance car. Sold it and bought a 2013 zo6. The cars are the same and totally different at the same time! A lot of people can't tell the difference at first glance. I think the zo6 looks better and where the LS3 was too quiet the zo6 roars! The zo6 does not ride as well as the standard vette, the manual trans is more engaging, and of course it is faster when you can get traction in the lower gears! The LS3 automatic can be driven by anyone as long as you dont floor it at the wrong moment! The zo6 will bite you everywhere/ anywhere you dont respect that amazing engine. It needs R compound tires to extract the true performance of the car. Awesome car as long as you understand the available grip!

most bang for the buck

by from las Vegas NV on September 13, 2013

Just purchased a 2011 grand sport. 3 LT package. Only 1,,720 miles. Window sticker $68,500. Stood it for $46,000. Has it all looks and power. Great color, Touch Red.

Best Toy

by from Phoenix Az on July 18, 2013

The 2013 Grand Sport Corvette with th3LT options give a wonderful sense of refinement combined with the subtle sense of instantaneous speed and performance. A great two place sports car for the price.

Not new

by from Co. on May 9, 2014

Not new bought it from a privet owner. My son and I flew out to Califia----L.A. to be exact. Seller was a great person. The car is SUPER. NO REGRETS.

great car! you gatta get one!

by from IL on September 12, 2013

I love my new Corvette, I bought a 2013, the discounts were so good because the 2014 Stingrays are comingout soon, the rebates just sweetend a allready fantastic car.

Beautiful Corvette~ Perfect for me

by from Keizer,Oregon on September 9, 2013

This was a very pleasant and easy experience.~.Estero Bay Chevrolet was so helpful with my purchase of my 2013 corvette. I would recommend anyone to purchase a car from this dealership. The car is Exquisite!

2013 Collector's Edition Corvette 427 Convertible

by from Boston, MA on May 14, 2013

There's no time like now to negotiate a great deal on a 2013 Collector's Edition Corvette 427 Convertible. It's the fastest convertible ever made by Chevy (7.0 liter, 505 HP, ZO6 engine available for first time in rag top), 60th Anniversary Collector's Edition trim. These cars are sitting on the dealers' lots, already supplanted by the first year of the C-7 (7th Generation) 2014 Stingrays that out early, i.e. NOW. I preferred to go with the awesome climax of the C-6, instead of the new and untried C-7 Stingray coupes. Besides, there won't be a C-7 Stingray convertible available until next November. I got $14,000 off sticker for my new 2013 427 convertible, which has the Heritage chrome spoke wheels. Dazzling. The 427 Convertible comes only with a standard transmission. It took me only a week to summon fully the stick shift finesse that I last used 30 years ago!

Our Expert Review: 2013 Chevrolet Corvette