2013 Chevrolet Corvette

Beautiful!

by from Mulberry, AR. on September 10, 2017

Just purchased my third Corvette and this one is the best yet. Beautiful torch red convertable with 6.2, 3LT package. The car handles like a dream and with the heavy duty suspension it has a smooth ride -- unlike some earlier models. You haven't lived until you own a Corvette; it makes driving a wonderful experience!

I'VE OWNED 3 VETTES AND I'M ABOUT TO BUY MY 4TH

by from MOTOR CITY on September 4, 2017

PHENOMENAL - WOULD NOT OWN NOR DRIVE ANOTHER VEHICLE - ABOUT TO BUY MY 4TH CORVETTE - PERFORMANCE AND HANDLING CAN'T BE BEAT

Love this car!

by from Pensacola, fl on July 15, 2017

It's fast, comfortable, and looks awesome. Wish it would read text li,e my ford does and the nav is out of date, but other than those small things I'm quite impressed !

Uses car for Havingfun

A pleasure to drive

by from Minnesota on May 27, 2017

Class with great style. Smooth power. A great cruising vehicle, especially with the top down. Get many compliments every time I drive it. Love it.

A good chick magnet !

by from Arnold Mo. on May 21, 2017

It has quick acceleration, rides smooth, has a good sound system. It looks good and would be a good "chick magnet" !

Best Car Ever!

by from on May 4, 2017

The Corvette is my favorite type of car. I love the C7, it stings like a bee for sure! The interior is very nice and makes me feel like i am in a NASCAR YEEYEE!

This is one great automobile

by from Denver NC on May 4, 2017

I think this the most beautiful car that I have ever owned. I know that I will have many great times with this car.

2013 zo6

by from California on April 7, 2016

I had a C6 LS3 with the paddle shift automatic which was a really nice performance car. Sold it and bought a 2013 zo6. The cars are the same and totally different at the same time! A lot of people can't tell the difference at first glance. I think the zo6 looks better and where the LS3 was too quiet the zo6 roars! The zo6 does not ride as well as the standard vette, the manual trans is more engaging, and of course it is faster when you can get traction in the lower gears! The LS3 automatic can be driven by anyone as long as you dont floor it at the wrong moment! The zo6 will bite you everywhere/ anywhere you dont respect that amazing engine. It needs R compound tires to extract the true performance of the car. Awesome car as long as you understand the available grip!

Not new

by from Co. on May 9, 2014

Not new bought it from a privet owner. My son and I flew out to Califia----L.A. to be exact. Seller was a great person. The car is SUPER. NO REGRETS.

OutStanding

by from Lansing Michigan on October 10, 2013

Hats off to GM....I love my new Corvette Grand Sport. It turns heads no matter where I drive. Bang for the buck is unequalled. If I keep my foot out of it....she still gets 30 mpg on the freeway. This is my second Corvette and I'm sure I'll have a third Someday :-)

Our Expert Review: 2013 Chevrolet Corvette