2021 Chevrolet Corvette consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Corvette Chevrolet
Explore the 2021 Chevrolet Corvette
Shop the 2021 Chevrolet Corvette

Great road trip Corvette

Took delivery in April 2021. Covered 9,700+ miles in first year. Very reliable only issue has been GPS which required a new sim card under warranty. Fantastic performance and very comfortable for long road trip days. We did a 16 day vacation tour to the Finger Lakes and Niagara and had no problem carrying our luggage. 28 mpg on long runs.

2021 C8 Corvette HTC Hard Top Convertible

I had a 2013 C6 Grandsport Convertible. While I loved it, I was looking forward to a new C8 Z06. Since, I am way down on the wait list and am probably 4 years out on purchasing it. I decided I wanted to experience the new C8 and the mid engine. I am glad I pulled the trigger. The C8 exceeds all the expectations I had of it. Love the HTC, even though you lose the view of the engine bay. But my weekend car needs to be a real convertible and not a Targa Top! LOL

2022 C-8 R Corvette Convertible

Purchased new in October 2021, Car #412 of the 1000 built to Commemorate the IMSA #3 & #4 Winning Race Cars. My car is painted Lazer Yellow and sports the #3 on the car. I love the way the car shifts with the 8 speed double clutch transmission. The performance is over the top, as I left on a guy with a Hemi Challenger a couple of weeks ago. He pulled up on the Freeway, jacked the throttle twice and punched it, I mashed down on it and although he had a full car lengths lead, in 3 SECONDS it was over, the gentleman gave me the thumbs up sign an respectfully followed for the rest of the drive. Please note for the first 500 miles on my car the power is reduced by 25% for break-in purposes, my odometer shows 120 miles today. How I explain what it's like driving my car friends and followers, " It's like driving in a video game and you can't put the quarters in fast enough " My comments regarding comfort are, it's hard for us older people to get in and out and I have the Sports Bucket Seats, firm, but helps with the driving experience. Signed MrTrick, former NHRA Division 6 Champion AKA: Pat Waters

The most beautiful Corvette I’ve ever seen.

I had no intention of buy what would be my second Corvette since I had planned on keeping my 50th Anniversary Corvette “forever”. Once I saw this 2021 Corvette, I knew that I had to bring it home.

For the money this car is impossible to beat

The styling is outstanding. I have other vette owners stopping and taking pictures as I go down the road. The feeling as you drive is smooth and solid. The dashboard is filled with goodies.

Most Incredible Value for a Supercar EVER!

This car begs for MORE! More throttle, more G's, louder music, more vigilance (speed traps), more senseless trips to ____ (fill in the blank), the longest way to work, more launch control accelerations for no reason ... except they are EXHILARATING... let the adrenaline rush! Wow, I could go on and on.

American super car

This vehicle will never disappoint those that are looking for a cruiser or a weekend escape it has all the technology that the exotics have at a fraction of the cost Must see to appreciate it

An affordable (relatively) supercar.

One baddass ride. Thrilled to finally own a Corvette. This is a true supercar with an entirely new design, inside and out. And to top it all off, it's pretty much affordable.

Great value non better in the current market

Great in everyway . styling , performance ,ride ,fit and finish. exterior and interior are a major up grade over the C7 . Very happy with the over all product for the price.

Exceeded expectations

Great lines, high-end interior, very fast and fun to drive. Much improved over the C6 we owned for 16 years. Great job do not miss the manual trans/clutch.