2021 Chevrolet Corvette consumer reviews

$59,900 starting MSRP
side view of 2021 Corvette Chevrolet
Explore the 2021 Corvette Chevrolet
Shop the 2021 Corvette Chevrolet

The most beautiful Corvette I’ve ever seen.

I had no intention of buy what would be my second Corvette since I had planned on keeping my 50th Anniversary Corvette “forever”. Once I saw this 2021 Corvette, I knew that I had to bring it home.

For the money this car is impossible to beat

The styling is outstanding. I have other vette owners stopping and taking pictures as I go down the road. The feeling as you drive is smooth and solid. The dashboard is filled with goodies.

Most Incredible Value for a Supercar EVER!

This car begs for MORE! More throttle, more G's, louder music, more vigilance (speed traps), more senseless trips to ____ (fill in the blank), the longest way to work, more launch control accelerations for no reason ... except they are EXHILARATING... let the adrenaline rush! Wow, I could go on and on.

American super car

This vehicle will never disappoint those that are looking for a cruiser or a weekend escape it has all the technology that the exotics have at a fraction of the cost Must see to appreciate it

An affordable (relatively) supercar.

One baddass ride. Thrilled to finally own a Corvette. This is a true supercar with an entirely new design, inside and out. And to top it all off, it's pretty much affordable.

Great value non better in the current market

Great in everyway . styling , performance ,ride ,fit and finish. exterior and interior are a major up grade over the C7 . Very happy with the over all product for the price.

Exceeded expectations

Great lines, high-end interior, very fast and fun to drive. Much improved over the C6 we owned for 16 years. Great job do not miss the manual trans/clutch.

Wow what a blast

This is a great car, who tons of fun and exciting to drive , handles like it’s on rails and wow does it move. Can’t wait to see what it will do once it’s broke in.

Best car I've ever owned

Best handling car I've ever owned. Handling is very close to neutral -- much more so than any car I have owned. Ride quality is far superior to any Corvette I have owned. Car rides very smoothly and comfortably. Rear end stays glued to the ground, even over bumpy roads. It's very easy to drive quickly. The DCT tranny shifts very smooth and very fast.

Most comfortable , best performance ,best value

I own a c7 and the c8 if by far ,hands down , the best driver, comfort performance, appeal and value of of any I have driven!