2010 Chevrolet HHR consumer reviews

$18,720 starting MSRP
side view of 2010 HHR Chevrolet
Explore the 2010 Chevrolet HHR
Shop the 2010 Chevrolet HHR

Super safe and so fun to drive.

Ive owned 3 HHR SS’s and they are so much fun to drive. They are just as quick as a lot of performance sedans twice the price and the handling is quite good. 5 star crash rated and get 30 mpg on the highway. Cheap to insure and maintain.

Most liable car I have owned

This car meet all of my needs. It has very good conditions with good engine, good air conditioner, radio. So, Genenrally, it's worthy of value.

1.9

Love the look but not dependable.

In car has been in shop most of the time.One thing after another.Now I am having electric system problems.I Can't afford fixing problems with this car

it is safe and cosy.

This car met all my needs. especially, driving good on the ice road. It is also a good vehicle for journey because of the big space. I and my families love it.

Great riding car plenty of power turbo engine.

The car has all the goodies, power ride, storage space. Great for all around use. Handles like a sports car can use as a crossover SUV.

Enjoy my HHR

I very much like the retro style of the HHR. We like the room we have with the back seat folded down. We like the way it handles and the gas mileage we get. This is the second one we own as the first one was totaled in a crash. Hope to have this one for many years to come.

Sporty and fun to drive.

Great car handles like a sports car space like a van. Fast nearly 300 hp. Great for trips. Tons of room. Can't go wrong, winner.

Classic Chevy SUV!!!

This vehicle was one of THE most reliable, Classic eye catching, economical, comfortable, small easy loading SUV's ever made. We just wish it was midsized for we would still own it!! :)

4.1

Good value for a versatile vehicle

Looked for a long time to find one with minimal mileage. Very happy so far. One concern is the front end bumping on rough roads. Will have that checked shortly. Got great mpg on first long trip, 29! Design of the fenders is a concern as front wheels kick up debris that hits rear fenders. Purchased primarily for business use hauling video equipment.

Greatest Gas Mileage

I bought this car used with 104,000 miles on it. I figured I wouldn?t get very much more time out of it. 2 1/2 years later it has 190,000 miles on it. I have given it regular oil changes and have only had to buy one new set of tires. It?s a basic car on the inside and exterior, but I am still getting 34 miles or more to a gallon. The exterior of the car only has one little dent on the hood and maybe a scratch or two on the doors. The biggest drawback is not having a automatic remote for the doors because for some reason The local Chevy dealership was not able to get it attached correctly. So I have to open up the Drivers door with the key in order to unlock anything else.