2005 Chevrolet Impala

Honda

by from Georgia on September 18, 2017

This car met all of my need it's a reliable car the parts that are put on a Honda are very strong. This car can last for year and the motors are strong and won't give out so quick
Not Rated Reliability

Great

by from Neville on September 7, 2017

I love this car its the second one ive owned its a great family car but also has speed to it very comfy great on gas

Very Good Service

by on August 1, 2017

It has comfort and style Ready even in Cold or hot weather.... It roomy as Chevrolet is popular on roomy inside to fit comfort not tight hemmed up sardine.

Great reliabilty

by from Omaha, NE on July 31, 2017

Had this car for a few years, got to over 150k miles on it. Runs great, very rarely would it have issues.

Best car ever

by from Hampton. sc on July 28, 2017

Very stylish! But most of all comfortable, my car had 297000 miles on it when I had to trade her in, awesome vehicle

Amazing first car.

by from Thurmont, MD on July 27, 2017

This is the first car I've purchased for myself and I have to say, I'm not disappointed. This car performs very well, has a lot of leg room, it's very efficient on fuel, and it's very easy to perform maintenance on. I will say that it doesn't provide a lot of storage space and the power steering reservior is in an odd place. Other than that, it is an awesome car.

Bought the car from past experience with chevy.

by from B'ham Al. on July 14, 2017

As far as driving from point a to point b the car is reliable. The parts and workman ship is really below standards that I feel Americans used to put into our products. A substandard auto in my opinion for the $.Metal of the car body can be dented just by leaning against the car. The paint has began to peel off in several places. The side window glass is sub-standard, has pits and fleaks in it. Front windshield cracked while the car was parked , engine off , and driver sitting still behind the steering wheel. And not just this car but lots of cars now, the plastic headlight covers haze over until they can hardly be seen. Replaced these 2 times in 7 years already.

Very reliable vehicle.

by from Ontario, OH on July 13, 2017

This car has plenty of room for everyone. Roomy enough to have three people in the back seat. This car has plenty of trunk space as well.

Best car I have ever owned! One of the safest.

by on July 12, 2017

Great on gas, lots of room, extremely comfortable, have had no mechanical issues, feel safe in it, love the ride and consider it best car ever for that year! Great car!

Above average - can't afford to fix everything now

by from Marion, Iowa on June 22, 2017

2005 was the last model year for this particular style of Impala, so most issues had been dealt with. My '05 base sedan is comfortable and boasted the best fuel economy in its class at the time. It was rated at 34 miles per gallon on the highway; I reached 33 mpg a couple of times. Apart from water pumps and starters, there has been no need to replace many parts until now (transmission, gaskets, gauges, etc.). I am looking for a similar vehicle to replace the 2005 Impala, but I will miss my first new car.