2007 Impala

2007 Chevrolet Impala

2007 Chevrolet Impala

4.3

Have You Driven the 2007 Chevrolet Impala?

Most Reliable Car I owned

by Sedan from Madison Heights MI on Tue Feb 21 2012

2007 Impala LT had 71.423 Miles on it i bought this car from a private owner and the care originally came from new york you talking about a nice clean car inside and out it looked just the picture he has posted the engine i supper clean the car rides and handles very well and i love it this is once of the best cars i ever owned and this car has excellent rating in crash test and everythingg it handles well on the highways just a really nice car one of GM best cars to me and everyone that owns one say the same just take care the oil change and tune ups and things and it will last you a life time so its a excellent investment.

Traditional scale and performance full size value

by scott d from Buffalo NY on Mon Sep 12 2011

I'm always surprised when I read negative reviews on the Impala. I really like this car. Full size comfort, comfortable performance in all weather and speed conditions. Impala is well balanced and performs excellent in rain and snow. Low maintanence and 23mpg. These cars where intelligent in their design; all switches and systems are intuitive and work as intended without a lot of fuss and extraneous information. I hope that Chevrolet keeps the functional intelligence of the Imapla as it moves into the next generation. It would be a shame to lose this last of the smart, simple and value based full size American sedan. Chevrolet is correct in not diving to soon into the over complicating of its full size, Ford did it with Taurus and the redesign killed a great nameplate.

Great car! I own two!

by Family Guy from Union, NJ on Thu Aug 26 2010

I loved my first Impala (a 2008) so much that I later bought this 2007 SS. My wife now drives the '08 (an LT V6). The SS is a great car, full of comfortable features and a powerful V8 that can take on most cars on the road. Our Impalas have about 30K miles on them, and have been more reliable than the '04 Camry I used to own. I love these cars and would buy them again.

Unbelievable Milage and performance

by MLP from Northeast, PA on Wed Oct 24 2012

I was pleasantly surprised at the fuel efficiency in my llex fuel 2007 Impala, 26+ MPG in the city and 29 + MPG highway Plus it performed very well in the winter on snowy icy roads. It now has about 94,000 miles on it and still gets great mileage. Tire wear and brakes held up nicely. Only maintenance was to replace the struts at 90,000 miles. The impalla is a great ride and has more than enough power to get up to highway speeds quickly and smoothly. The ride is excellent.

great car

by kawzuy from Ottawa, canada on Mon May 10 2010

I have 'owned' (Leasebuster's sub-let) for almost a year - my first North American car in decades. All in all, a very pleasant experience. Great looks and performance mostly because its the LTZ top of the line model. Incredible sound system and I am now hooked on Serius satellite radio. Even with the engine eco feature (3 cylinders shut down at cruising speed) the vehicle is still 'thirsty'.

bill m

by bill m from Marion, IA on Sun Jan 01 2012

I was the last owner of this vechile and the only reason I traded was for a new one. This is a very nice, clean, reliable vechile. Gets great gas mileage and has excellent tires and new battery. This car drives and handles excellent and you won't find a better cleaner value for the money.

Love this car

by Impala Owner from New York, NY on Sun Nov 05 2006

It's big, gives me a sense of security, handles well and didn't break the bank. The trunk is HUGE. Lots of room in the interior. Dials and guages are easy to read. Very quiet solid ride.

GM DOE"S IT ONCE MORE WITH THE IMPALA

by JAY from Carson CA on Mon Jun 25 2007

I have the 07 Chevy Impala SS. Its grate!!! I love this car. I had the 2002 3.4, Man this Better than that 3.4; The power and handling are off the chart. People who love Chevy will Love this car. I have already done upgrades to the exhaust system With the Mangnaflow Cat back system. The comfort is grate head room is pretty big!! Nice Big V8 engine with fule managment. GM has out done their self By bring back the V8 and bring back the real and new SS. I give this best rating ever.

Best used car I've ever purchased. Just Delighted.

by Tigger from Halethorpe, MD on Fri Sep 17 2010

Just purchased this vehicle. It is in excellent condition inside and out. Rides like new and still smells like new. Best Dealer I've ever worked with! They are friendly, professional and very helpful.

great first car

by Chevy born and bread from austintown,OH on Sat Jun 07 2014

bought a 2007 Chevy impala ls about a year a go now for $9,000. It had about 105,000 miles on it. I had a little bit of problems with it but it was used so I knew I might need to fix a few things most of the problems were replace some brake pads in the back and add some power sting fluid all together it was $200 to fix it not bad for a 2007 year car. I had my first accident in the car hit a telephone pole in winter car still ran fine just had to replace the passenger car door nothing else. great first car great gas mileage. I am a college student so for hang with my friends it is great. sound system is great, smooth ride, I am 6'2 so this car still has room to spare. back seat is great. i can spread out and take a nap and let my friends drive for a long road trip over all I love this car. Great first time car it saved my life and would not trade it. and now my mom as a Malibu and we still think that the Chevy impala is better

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2007 Chevrolet Impala

Sometimes I find myself at the wheel of a car that seems to have a split personality. Today's test model, the 2007 Chevrolet Impala SS, is a good example. It wants to be a modern family car, but it also seems to reach back to the heyday of models that boasted powerful American steel.

In the end, it parks itself squarely in the middle.

A five-passenger sedan, the Impala works just fine as a basic family car. The interior is roomy, comfortable, and better than what we have seen in the past from General Motors Corp. There are nice multiple hues, and textured finishes instead of boring flat black plastic (though the surfaces are not soft-touch as in many foreign models).

Also, the trunk is spacious, and... Read More