2009 Chevrolet Impala

Dependable and affordable

by from San antonio,texas on September 11, 2017

Wonderful car. Great for road trips. Roomy comfortable.6cylinder good on gas. Never a problem with the ac,it blows very cold. Steering is nice,bumps in the road are unnoticed.good suspension design.descent horse power. Very cool to wash.

Drove for one year, no big issues

by from Angola, NY on September 6, 2017

I purchased a 2009 Impala LT with close to 43,000 miles. Over the course of about a year, I put about 7,000 miles on it. The only had two minor issues with it. The dash lights went out for a few minutes at a time, never at night, about five or six months into owning it. Around the same time, the steering squealed a little bit sometimes. Gas mileage was an average of about 17 mpg according to the dash, which was decent for a nearly two-ton vehicle with a very decently performing engine. It was quite comfortable and decent to see out of. It also saved my life. I spun into a telephone pole at about 50 mph (my fault, not the car's). It hit the front right corner of the car, and I came away with relatively minor injuries. The car took the majority of the impact. My mother has a 2012 LTZ with around 70,000 miles, and the engine in that thing is quite beastly and exciting. It did have the issue with a clicking sound near the glove box, which was the AC motor. It got replaced and hasn't been a problem since.

Uses car for Havingfun

Most reliable car I have every owned

by from Peru, in on July 31, 2017

The car met all my needs especially since I need room for several grandchildren. Rides well no mechanical issues at all after five years. I have always had oil changed every three months.

few rapairs

by from Cleveland, OH on July 11, 2017

It's met my needs, has lots of room, nice silver color, very good on gas,the flex fuel makes it cheap to fill it up and lasts for about 2 weeks. good speakers.

Like new

by from Johnson City, TN on July 8, 2017

My wife wanted a 4-door basic dependable car and she loves it! This vehicle only had 33,000 miles and was like new.

Best car I've ever had.

by from Matoaka, wv on July 2, 2017

Bought it in 2011 with a little over 34000 miles. Currently has 123000 and have had no major problems. Mine is the lt with the 3.9 flex fuel. Hope i never am in the position to have to get another car...

A lot of car for a great price!

by from Meriden on June 26, 2017

The Chevrolet Impala is the best I have ever owned!! I will continue to own a Impala for many years to come!! Great car!!!!!

Good car for the money

by from Overland Park, KS on June 3, 2017

The only thing I don't like about this car is the room inside and by the that I mean the space in the back seat area. Big trunk but no space in the back

Car is really reliable doesn't brake down allot.

by from Harrison Township on May 5, 2017

I enjoy this vehicle it drives smooth and is safe for my son. I haven't had any problems with it since I bought it over 2 years ago. The gas mileage is also really good it last along time on a full ta...
I enjoy this vehicle it drives smooth and is safe for my son. I haven't had any problems with it since I bought it over 2 years ago. The gas mileage is also really good it last along time on a full tank.

Lots of value

by from Pgh, Pa on April 24, 2017

These cars don't have bang for the buck but it does have a ton of value. It's a little boring. Ride quality is poor for its class. Fuel tanks small so you have to fill up weekly. The plus side is the value. Big trunk. Roomy interior. The seats are big and plush not really what I like in a car seat but more like what I look for in a couch.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Chevrolet Impala