2011 Chevrolet Impala

Great car for the money.

by from Miami, FL on January 23, 2012

I am very happy with my 2011 Chevy Impala LTZ. The Fuel economy on the E85 is what I was looking for. My other car is a 2009 Chevy Impala SS. Keep up the good work Chevy. I will buy America all the ti...
I am very happy with my 2011 Chevy Impala LTZ. The Fuel economy on the E85 is what I was looking for. My other car is a 2009 Chevy Impala SS. Keep up the good work Chevy. I will buy America all the time.

wonderful car

by from bought in Dekalb serviced in peoria il and peru il on August 17, 2011

bought an 08 impala LT 3.9 leather, heated seats Slate metallic . love the car. love the way it looks . love the interior. ride, handling etc. The only gripe i have is that GM mechanics are worthless..... as an ASE certified mechanic i am well inline when i say this. i took my car in under warranty for a coolant leak,.. took it into a local dealer a "friend" worked for, they replaced a water manifold gasket... tsb. still leaked. took it into another dealer on my way back from TN. they couldn't find it. took it in a third time another dealer ... one i have bought from before... good reputation.... THEY REPLACED THE HEATER CORE!!!!!!!!! ..... for the heating and A/C. took it in a fourth time and had pictures of the coolant trail on the engine cradle ....( my girlfriend could see the leak) FINALLY........ six months later its fixed. Another dealer replaced a gas cap for a " large evap leak" code. MORONS!!! if it wasnt under warranty they would never touch my vehicles. Nice cars ... worthless mechanics!!!!

Never Again

by from Minnesota on December 4, 2015

My wife and I purchased a 2011 model of the Chevy impala with a certified package from he dealer May 2nd 2012. Once the certification wore off 2 years later the car has had nothing but issues. Still having an unknown issue with the front wheels slipping causing certain lights on the dash to show up and the car will hesitate while trying to accelerate if you make a stop. Now we are having our transmission rebuilt because the torque converter chewed up the insides causing aluminium to plug the tyranny filter causing the transmission to no longer work. I ask what was to blame or led to this issue and the mechanic said bad material which the parts were made of. We bought the car with 20,000 to 25,000 miles on it and now are at 80,000. I would like to say don't by this car. I enjoy riding in it but don't enjoy the cost it brings.

Go buy one now!

by from Toronto, ON on June 7, 2012

If you want a reliable, safe, comfortable car that gets excellent mpg and offer tremendous value then look no further than the Impala. The Impala's styling is conservative and pleasing to almost everyone's eye. It's a big car yet easy to drive and maneuver. Even though it has that Chevy logo outside it truly drives like a luxury car on the inside, quiet and comfortable!

more problems

by from mn on March 15, 2014

it started out to be a good car until it ht 60,ooo miles now it seems to have to many 3 to 5oo dollar repairs at the dealer stabil trac every time this shows up on my dash i get chills its in getting repaired again when its done im going to trade it in on a dodge never by another chev

Dependable, great value.

by from NC on April 23, 2012

A great car for the price. This is the third one I have owned. I put 165,000 and 149,000 on the other two before selling. Both are still running strong.

Love it!

by from Philadelphia, PA on November 29, 2012

I recently purchased this car yesterday over the Dodge Avenger and I love it! Its fast, roomy and rides smooth as ever. I didn't realize the car was running thats how smooth it runs.

No, Not Again!

by from Chicago, IL on July 7, 2014

My husband purchased this car for me in Nov 2012 with 26k on the odometer. I noticed that when the back windows only are down, it's weird cabin pressure in the car. At approx. 39K in Dec 2013, on one of the coldest days in Chicago, the car stopped on me while driving my family. Turned out it was a transmission problem (covered by warranty). Service was horrible. Just recently in June 2014 at 49K, the car stopped on me again while driving. Turned out to be another trans problem, unrelated to the first issue, so they say. Covered by warranty. Good service. Service said they rebuilt the transmission. I'm like should I be expecting a problem every six months??? Before this, I was driving a 2008 Camry. This Impala has been the worst thing I've ever experienced being a newer model vehicle. Don't want another Chevy, unless it's free.

love my Impala

by from Cynthiana, Kentucky on June 18, 2012

Will only purchase Impalas from now on. It is very roomy I habe three childten and they fit fine in backseat.

Love this car

by from St. Clair Shores, MI on April 17, 2012

I bought this car new last year. This car has been great on gas mileage. When I need instant passing gear, this car never fails to kick in without hesitation. Very comfortable ride. I'll stick with Chevy.

Similar Models