2011 Chevrolet Impala

wonderful car

by from bought in Dekalb serviced in peoria il and peru il on August 17, 2011

bought an 08 impala LT 3.9 leather, heated seats Slate metallic . love the car. love the way it looks . love the interior. ride, handling etc. The only gripe i have is that GM mechanics are worthless..... as an ASE certified mechanic i am well inline when i say this. i took my car in under warranty for a coolant leak,.. took it into a local dealer a "friend" worked for, they replaced a water manifold gasket... tsb. still leaked. took it into another dealer on my way back from TN. they couldn't find it. took it in a third time another dealer ... one i have bought from before... good reputation.... THEY REPLACED THE HEATER CORE!!!!!!!!! ..... for the heating and A/C. took it in a fourth time and had pictures of the coolant trail on the engine cradle ....( my girlfriend could see the leak) FINALLY........ six months later its fixed. Another dealer replaced a gas cap for a " large evap leak" code. MORONS!!! if it wasnt under warranty they would never touch my vehicles. Nice cars ... worthless mechanics!!!!

Great car for the money.

by from Miami, FL on January 23, 2012

I am very happy with my 2011 Chevy Impala LTZ. The Fuel economy on the E85 is what I was looking for. My other car is a 2009 Chevy Impala SS. Keep up the good work Chevy. I will buy America all the ti...
I am very happy with my 2011 Chevy Impala LTZ. The Fuel economy on the E85 is what I was looking for. My other car is a 2009 Chevy Impala SS. Keep up the good work Chevy. I will buy America all the time.

Go buy one now!

by from Toronto, ON on June 7, 2012

If you want a reliable, safe, comfortable car that gets excellent mpg and offer tremendous value then look no further than the Impala. The Impala's styling is conservative and pleasing to almost everyone's eye. It's a big car yet easy to drive and maneuver. Even though it has that Chevy logo outside it truly drives like a luxury car on the inside, quiet and comfortable!

Love this car

by from St. Clair Shores, MI on April 17, 2012

I bought this car new last year. This car has been great on gas mileage. When I need instant passing gear, this car never fails to kick in without hesitation. Very comfortable ride. I'll stick with Chevy.

Dependable, great value.

by from NC on April 23, 2012

A great car for the price. This is the third one I have owned. I put 165,000 and 149,000 on the other two before selling. Both are still running strong.

love my Impala

by from Cynthiana, Kentucky on June 18, 2012

Will only purchase Impalas from now on. It is very roomy I habe three childten and they fit fine in backseat.

Love it!

by from Philadelphia, PA on November 29, 2012

I recently purchased this car yesterday over the Dodge Avenger and I love it! Its fast, roomy and rides smooth as ever. I didn't realize the car was running thats how smooth it runs.

Best Car In Michigan

by from Birmingham, MI on June 16, 2014

Now, people say Its horrible, PERFORMANCE IS EXCELLENT! That 6 cylinder engine delivers a kick of speed. Mine was the base model and the Technology is just outstanding! You never hear static here in Michigan. Mine came with Onstar, and that has been a blessing. Got it in 2012 and acts like new, I dont know how Chevy does it but this is a masterpiece! The Interior feels like your in a nice cozy cabin, that can fly! I still think this is just unreal! And I've had it for 2 years. The only problem I had was not major, it was not even real. I just thought something happened because the lights to the dashboard weren't on, (AKA heat and radio) But it was just I pressed this button to turn that sections lights off, thats very inventive, it saves battery! For the exterior I have to agree with Rodan, very sharp and really nice looks. With the base model you still have a chrome bar in the back and in the front too. Chevy is really not cheap with the Impala, If you get a new Impala, you will love it, if you get a 2011 Impala, you will love it! SOOOOO RELIABLE! I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE THINK IT ISNT!!?? I still marvel at the thought nothings gone wrong EVER! If I could rank it for the overall ranking, best car in Michigan, and people will agree with me, also if it has problems its not the car, either previous owners dont maintain or they abuse the gas pedal which can cause overheating which leads to problems in the engine. So please if you have problems it is not the car, ok people? So consider getting it, best car in Michigan! :)

unreliable

by from London, oh on September 23, 2013

If u buy this year and model. Ask if the throttle position sensor has been replaced. It apparently goes out on all of them. And depending on the dealership it may or may not be covered by your warrant...
If u buy this year and model. Ask if the throttle position sensor has been replaced. It apparently goes out on all of them. And depending on the dealership it may or may not be covered by your warranty.

No, Not Again!

by from Chicago, IL on July 7, 2014

My husband purchased this car for me in Nov 2012 with 26k on the odometer. I noticed that when the back windows only are down, it's weird cabin pressure in the car. At approx. 39K in Dec 2013, on one of the coldest days in Chicago, the car stopped on me while driving my family. Turned out it was a transmission problem (covered by warranty). Service was horrible. Just recently in June 2014 at 49K, the car stopped on me again while driving. Turned out to be another trans problem, unrelated to the first issue, so they say. Covered by warranty. Good service. Service said they rebuilt the transmission. I'm like should I be expecting a problem every six months??? Before this, I was driving a 2008 Camry. This Impala has been the worst thing I've ever experienced being a newer model vehicle. Don't want another Chevy, unless it's free.