2011 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2011 Chevrolet Impala
3.9
Average based on 40 reviews

Great car for the money.

by from Miami, FL on January 23, 2012

I am very happy with my 2011 Chevy Impala LTZ. The Fuel economy on the E85 is what I was looking for. My other car is a 2009 Chevy Impala SS. Keep up the good work Chevy. I will buy America all the ti...
I am very happy with my 2011 Chevy Impala LTZ. The Fuel economy on the E85 is what I was looking for. My other car is a 2009 Chevy Impala SS. Keep up the good work Chevy. I will buy America all the time.

wonderful car

by from bought in Dekalb serviced in peoria il and peru il on August 17, 2011

bought an 08 impala LT 3.9 leather, heated seats Slate metallic . love the car. love the way it looks . love the interior. ride, handling etc. The only gripe i have is that GM mechanics are worthless..... as an ASE certified mechanic i am well inline when i say this. i took my car in under warranty for a coolant leak,.. took it into a local dealer a "friend" worked for, they replaced a water manifold gasket... tsb. still leaked. took it into another dealer on my way back from TN. they couldn't find it. took it in a third time another dealer ... one i have bought from before... good reputation.... THEY REPLACED THE HEATER CORE!!!!!!!!! ..... for the heating and A/C. took it in a fourth time and had pictures of the coolant trail on the engine cradle ....( my girlfriend could see the leak) FINALLY........ six months later its fixed. Another dealer replaced a gas cap for a " large evap leak" code. MORONS!!! if it wasnt under warranty they would never touch my vehicles. Nice cars ... worthless mechanics!!!!

Dependable, great value.

by from NC on April 23, 2012

A great car for the price. This is the third one I have owned. I put 165,000 and 149,000 on the other two before selling. Both are still running strong.

more problems

by from mn on March 15, 2014

it started out to be a good car until it ht 60,ooo miles now it seems to have to many 3 to 5oo dollar repairs at the dealer stabil trac every time this shows up on my dash i get chills its in getting repaired again when its done im going to trade it in on a dodge never by another chev

love my Impala

by from Cynthiana, Kentucky on June 18, 2012

Will only purchase Impalas from now on. It is very roomy I habe three childten and they fit fine in backseat.

Go buy one now!

by from Toronto, ON on June 7, 2012

If you want a reliable, safe, comfortable car that gets excellent mpg and offer tremendous value then look no further than the Impala. The Impala's styling is conservative and pleasing to almost everyone's eye. It's a big car yet easy to drive and maneuver. Even though it has that Chevy logo outside it truly drives like a luxury car on the inside, quiet and comfortable!

Love it!

by from Philadelphia, PA on November 29, 2012

I recently purchased this car yesterday over the Dodge Avenger and I love it! Its fast, roomy and rides smooth as ever. I didn't realize the car was running thats how smooth it runs.

The Jury is Still Out . . .

by from Lancaster, PA on March 21, 2015

Purchased my 2011 Impala LT in November 2014 with 55,000 miles. I was looking for a larger car that would replace my Chrysler mini-van, and the Impala seemed like a great deal. The interior is roomy in the front, but the rear seems a bit tight for a car of this size. Trunk space is huge, even cavernous. Some of this space could have been used to expand rear seating legroom. I recently took a 4 hour round trip in the Impala. The trip down was comfortable, but on the ride back the seats grew more and more uncomfortable. I found myself doing a lot of shifting from side to side to find a comfortable driving position. I love the Bluetooth and the Sirrius/XM Radio, but the speakers are not that great. So far everything seems to work as advertised, but I do notice a hitch in the transmission when starting from a stop now and then. the interior is very quiet, and I love the look of the leather seating. I like the exterior styling, but due to the rear wing and the rear seat head restraints rear window visibility is limited. There is a lot of plastic in the interior, but it is done in an attractive way. This car does eat up the highway miles, effortlessly reaching 80-85 mph before you realize it. It 'lumbers' a bit in the city, but does a good job getting one from point A to point B. Overall and so far, I like the 2011 Impala LT. But the jury is still out. Time will tell . . .

Never Again

by from Minnesota on December 4, 2015

My wife and I purchased a 2011 model of the Chevy impala with a certified package from he dealer May 2nd 2012. Once the certification wore off 2 years later the car has had nothing but issues. Still having an unknown issue with the front wheels slipping causing certain lights on the dash to show up and the car will hesitate while trying to accelerate if you make a stop. Now we are having our transmission rebuilt because the torque converter chewed up the insides causing aluminium to plug the tyranny filter causing the transmission to no longer work. I ask what was to blame or led to this issue and the mechanic said bad material which the parts were made of. We bought the car with 20,000 to 25,000 miles on it and now are at 80,000. I would like to say don't by this car. I enjoy riding in it but don't enjoy the cost it brings.

Love this car

by from St. Clair Shores, MI on April 17, 2012

I bought this car new last year. This car has been great on gas mileage. When I need instant passing gear, this car never fails to kick in without hesitation. Very comfortable ride. I'll stick with Chevy.