2016 Spark

2016 Chevrolet Spark

2016 Chevrolet Spark

4.2

Have You Driven the 2016 Chevrolet Spark?

Fun spark is fun

by Jv_hd from New jersey on Wed Dec 07 2016

I bought it new and am very happy with it. Disregard any notions that you might think you have when you drive/own something this small. Ita small but doesent feel small, it rides so smooth it's rather difficult to believe. Of course it's not going to be fast, it's 98hp, it's not ment to be fast. I enjoy driving this car immensely and also find that hard to believe. I love this car, and as long as you get it through your head that this isn't a race car, you will love it too. 10/10 would buy it again.

2016 Spark Is A Great Value...

by Rog from Earlsboro, Ok on Sun Apr 16 2017

We test drove a used 2015 LS and then went to a Dealership to test drive a slightly used 2016 LT. We had already made up our mind that the 2015 was a good value but we just wanted to check out the "a bit more expensive" 2016. WOW.. what a difference ! The 2016 had a 1.4 L engine compared to the 1.2 in the 2015. 2016 had a BIG difference in reduced engine whine. The 2016 has a quieter interior as well. Of course it had all the extras that the LS didn't have. The 2016 has a much smoother power band. Seats were a tad more comfortable in the 2016. Oh yah, the 2016 had about 1.5 inches more width and length, which seems to make a slight difference in the small trunk space. The head room was remarkable in both the 2015 and 2016...no more hitting my head getting in and out of either car. The LT has cruse control and we both wanted that. The LT did not offer cruse. The 2016 is advertised at 41 mpg on the highway and the 2015 is rated at 38. Instruments were easy to see and use on both cars. The CVT transmission is smooth and very quiet. The 2016 has a better ride as well. It was much smoother going up and down country roads than the 2015. It was obvious the suspension was improved from 2015. This car is a GREAT value at the price. In any case, we have the Red 2016 sitting in our driveway and are pleased to have it..

Spark owner

by Owner from Florida on Tue Nov 29 2016

New 16 Spark with 4000 miles. Pleased overall. For the price you will get a new four door hatch that is smooth and quiet in this price bracket. I'm happy they make this car available in US.

The BEST Sub-Compact Out There!

by Rocker from Pueblo West on Wed Jun 28 2017

I purchased my Spark for the fuel efficiency - current average 39.8 MPG - because I commute 120 miles a day. I chose the Spark because it had the best MPG and styling out of all sub-compacts and I got a tremendous deal on it! It's the small things that I love, the intermittent windshield wipers, the auto up/down driver window, steering wheel controls, oil life indicator, On-Star and Wi-Fi! The ride is comfortable, I don't feel like it is missing any power, keeps up with traffic no problem. At first I didn't like the digital fuel gauge, I was worried that I would run out of gas or not notice I was low, but I have gotten used to it and it gives you plenty of warning and reminders before fuel is gone. The backseat is tight, but I have a family of 4 and we do all fit. My favorite part is the value this car provides, with the low payment, excellent gas mileage, and low cost maintenance, I am extremely satisfied with this vehicle!

My little pink golf cart!

by annalejandro from Uvalde, TX on Thu Nov 16 2017

I bought this PIMK car becUse for once I knew my husband wouldn’t steal it from me! For a subcompact it has plenty of room for 4 passengers with luggage/ grocer/ sports bags and kid and grown up toys in the rear storage compartment! It doesn’t hold much gas so for longish trips you have to stop fairly often for gas. But it’s FUN to drive, zippy, quick accelerating got merging onto freeways and great in town or on freeways. You NEBER feel a clunking kack of power. Front seats are adjustable for comport and as: heater work great! AND 4 door, 4 door, 4 door! No one has to get OUT to let Back passengers in or out. I only wish it had a CD player in addition to port for iPod/iohone music

Good value for the price

by Buckie from Sioux City, IA on Tue Jul 25 2017

Just purchased, so only have about 250 miles on it, but it seems to be a nice "step up" from my Aveo. Drives and handled great on return drive from dealership-150 miles. It is spunky, turns on a dime. The dash is a little "ET", but easy to read. Bought a red one, company color. The fabric is a little "plastic-y". I am sure it will hold up. I needed reliable, cheap, transportation, and GM seems to built this car for me.

Chevy spark

by Lizzabelle730 from Oblong il on Sat Apr 08 2017

I love the car. Its wonderful on gas and still has enough room to be comfortable. The Bluetooth capabilities are great as a majority of my time is spent in my vehicle!

Great Tiny Car

by Rosy_128 from Portland, OR on Tue Aug 29 2017

Very nice and comfortable vehicle. Can speed up very quickly for a smaller model. Great on gas, only need to fill about eber 2 weeks with my commute.

Quality car at a competitive price.

by ChicagoMike from Austin, TX on Tue Nov 07 2017

A small car but has 4 doors and has all the room 1 or 2 people would need. Quality product which I am happy with.

Surprised with the new redesign

by Guitar Maker from Apple Valley, CA on Wed Jan 13 2016

Noticed the one review written in June of 2015 was likely for the 2015 model and not the new 2016. That being said. 2016 Spark LS CVT Just purchased this new revamped version of the Spark. At first glance I do like the new headlight redesign being smaller than previous models and also the roof height is noticeably lower. Which does give it a more proportioned appearance. After driving it for a few days the new 1.4 l engine is a nice and needed upgrade over the previous models. Has better acceleration and does get down the road at freeway speed quite well. Road noise is not an issue with me as it is pretty quiet at highway speeds and no squeaks or rattles, yet. A tight car that handles ok with good steering response and road feel. Only complaint would be that the brakes engage a little farther down on the pedal than what I'm used to, but it's not something that I have a real issue with. The new standard equipment is nice with a/c, the center display touch screen for radio, bluetooth etc was something you only got with the 1lt upgrade on previous models. Bottom line seems to be a nice car that I was pleasantly surprised at the comfort of the seats, the room and ride quality for a such a little car. I would not hesitate to drive this car anywhere. Getting better than the advertised MPG and averaging 35 plus mpg and it;s not even broken in yet.

1 2 3