2007 Suburban

2007 Chevrolet Suburban

2007 Chevrolet Suburban

Have You Driven the 2007 Chevrolet Suburban?

the best car ever!

by suburban lover from Temecula on Mon Dec 20 2010

I bought my third minivan when I was 24,and with three kids in carseats, it was great. But now, at 31,and with my kids being almost 12,almost 9 and 6 and a half, my husband and I were done with the minivan and wanted a car that was stylish, reliable, and could still fit our kids and their friends. And all of the sports stuff! We bought a 2007 Z71 Suburban. This car is the perfect fit, we absolutely love it. And my husband is no longer embarrassed to drive the family car!

2007 Chevy Suburban LS

by Bi77 from Argyle, NY on Tue Mar 06 2012

I love this vehicle ! I've always had pick up trucks and switchig to this vehicle is the best of both worlds. There's plenty of room inside and plenty of power to haul my 16" enclosed trailor with what ever load I need to haul and it rides and handles like a car.

Most comfortable truck I have ever owned

by LTZ Enjoyer from Michigan on Sat Nov 20 2010

Nice comfortable ride. The GM Certified car program is excellant. 1 year warranty and the truck was delivered in like new condition. The LTZ is the most comfortable truck by far. Decent gas milage 15 to 16 MPG city and 18 to 19 highway. That is great for a 5800 pound vehicle plus occupants. We purchased this after a Chrysler town and country. We had that vehicle in for service more times that we care to count. Glad it was a lease. GM is better build quality than Chrysler. Plus our used truck has much less issues than the newer mini van. Highly recommend a Suburban LTZ

True meaning to SUV

by Carlover from Kentucky on Sun Jan 02 2011

The tow power, the comfort, the overall feeling of upscale ..You can not go wrong! Luxury and style with the strength of a sexy farmer.

Uses car for Towing

There is nothing comparable

by Mike K from Rochester, New York on Fri Jan 18 2013

Se have owned a Suburban for the last 7 years, and just bought a 2007 Suburban with 43,000 miles. My wife and daughter ride horses, and we travel to Vermont all winter. With a family of 5 and two dogs, I can't find a better vehicle with the size and reliability of a Suburban.

Style with Comfort in a Full-Size SUV

by Uncler GMC from Pasadena MD on Mon Aug 10 2015

Bought this 2007 Chevy Suburban after doing lengthy research and going to see a few on various local lots. I had formerly owned a 1992 GMC version,now labeled the Yukon XL and initially was only interested in a more recent model of those. However, many on the market now are the Denali version, which much like its cousin the Escalade ESV, does not offer all the 4 wheel drive options e.g. low range, which is essential for off-roading conditions like sand. The models that did were few and far between. When I turned my search to Suburbans, they almost all were equipped this way, with comparable or even somewhat lower prices and much better availability. I purchased an LT version with the standard leather seats, 3rd row seating, and all the normal comfort features. Since this is a 2007 model, it does not have all the new techno bells and whistles like blue tooth, back up camera, or built in GPS. It is, however, a very comfortable ride, glides down the road at highway speeds with its V-8, long wheelbase and big tires, and handles much better than one might expect of a vehicle of this size with responsive power steering and solid SUV suspension. Of course, it does not have the pick up or nimbleness of a European sports coupe, and one should not attempt to drive it that way, but if you want a reliable, comfortable, safe ride to get from point A to point B with all your gear in whatever weather, this might be the vehicle for you, especially if your day to day driving is not a long commute.This vintage also has very nice lines, stance and visibility, better than the latest version at least to my eye, and in darker colors especially, again to my eye, will get you favorable notice around town and wherever you go. I purchased this vehicle from Sports and Imports in Pasadena MD. They are locally owned, have been around a good long time, and made my buying experience as pleasant as possible. I got very fair market value on my trade, and the price of the vehicle was also very fair. I would recommend anyone in the area in the market for a newer pickup or SUV to give their inventory a good look .

A Great Value Vehicle!

by Experienced Suburban Owner from South east Michigan on Sat Jul 19 2014

Comfort, ride, safety, reliability, overall low operating cost. If you take good care of these vehicles they will last easily to 300,000 miles or more. My first suburban was a 2002 audit with 84,000 miles. Best vehicle ever owned. Sold it with 264,000 miles five years later yes I had good maintenance records, but I couldn't believe it still had original hoses on it. my second suburban 2007 has over 150,000 miles and has been very reliable. Other than usual tires and brakes and good fluid and filter maintenance. a lot of people Consider only fuel costs when buying a vehicle...However when looking at the whole package Suburbans have lower operating costs and maintenance and insurance on these vehicles. They are a real value!

Great Buy on a great vehicle !!!

by Iowa Builder from Tipton, Iowa on Tue Sep 19 2017

The "Burb" has taken us all across the country from coast to coast, East and West and North to South. Has never even had a flat tire on the road and never had a breakdown of any kind. We have been adamant about keeping up with any and all maintainence that was due or necessary and obviously it shows. Well set up for a family with built in Movies, headsets so the kids don't drive mom and dad out, A/C and heat front and rear controlled for everyone's comfort and room galore for luggage. The four wheel drive has gotten us through snow storms in Nebraska and the mountains of Colorado without a hitch. We've been to the heat of Texas and the cold of Northern Minnesota all with the up most comfort. Great family car with many miles left to give. We are simply downsizing as our kids are moving on and just don't need this large vehicle anymore.

Great SUV overhere in SWITZERLAND and ITALY

by Franky from Massagno, Switzerland on Thu Jan 29 2009

Big family, dog, granma, luggage: theferoe, we needed a big car. In the US we found the "Burb", which fits us perfectly. Great show overhere (although some environmentalists won't settle for the fact that it's a FlexFuel engine and hence greener than most european cars.) The one thing we cannot understand is why GM gives absolutely no support to customers outside the US. Would be very nice if we could get codes in order to make NAV-system work in Europe! If somebody knows the guy to be convinved with GM, please, let me know!

Great for towing and cargo hauling

by LONGBOARD SURFER from CALIFORNIA on Mon Mar 31 2008

Had a 2005 tahoe but found it limited in cargo hauling with the third seat up. Also the mid v8 did not have the power to pull a trailer up a hill even with a 3.75 rear end. I have a boat (5k lb) and a travel trailer 7k lb). The new 2007 2500 suburban does the job with a 6.0 v8, heavy DUTY large radiator and heavy duty suspension . Although the gas economy is not there, the power and comfort are. I average about 13 miles to the gallon. Retirement is great and whats left is grandkids and travel. the suburban makes it easier.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2007 Chevrolet Suburban

The good news: The 2007 Chevrolet Suburban has an all-new skin, heart, and bones.

The bad news: This fine makeover originated long before gasoline prices skyrocketed, crossovers hit the market, and foreign competitors raised the standards for elegance and handling in SUVs.

So while today's test vehicle, the half-ton 2007 Suburban 4WD LT, arrives with zest and appealing new engine technology, it will be looking for passing room in the highly competitive and evolving marketplace.

Despite that, if you need a vehicle that will haul up to nine people and want guttural trailer-tugging torque (340 lb.-ft.) plus a spacious, luxurious ride, the Suburban still ranks among the best of the behemoths.

But I wonder: Is... Read More